The book was nothing like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vAd3dUT4g
letterboxd.com/azkaban/
youtube.com/watch?v=qXmbroD2Reg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ONE OF THE DULLEST FRANCHISES

>How can I help you Mr Potter?
>Open up my vault you filthy kike and you better not have been stealing my gold again Jew, I'll know if a single fucking sickle is missing.

That kid was the niggest, i bet he grew up to be Notorious BIG

I CAN HEAR THE HEAVY BREATHING ON THE TRACK ALREADY

IT WAS ALL A DREAM
I USED TO READ QUIBBLER MAGAZINE

Thank you, OP, for making me laugh :)

Never let Raimi near the script again

GIMME THE LOOT

>Happy Christmas Cunts!
Columbus really, really just didn't care

SUPER NINTENDO
SEGA GENSIS
WHEN I WAS A MAD MUGGLE
ALL I HAD WAS THIS

wow, really one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises

wow you actually typed that out and hit enter and were happy with yourself

>black could be anywhere

No matter how many times I sit through that film with people I still laugh at that part.

>Smoking blunts was a daily routine
>Since 13 a chubby nigga on the scene

What even is a blunt in the Harry Potter universe? It was never explained

damn that was one of the dullest replies in the history of imageboard replies

this only works with the spiderman movies

>no you
wew

no it doesnt newfag, its actually more funny

youtube.com/watch?v=P6vAd3dUT4g

why did nobody tell me Biggie Smalls was audio kino?

kek

Imagine if he actually said that haha. It wouldn't be one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>look mum I posted it again

hey you reused that opening line

More like the coolest franchise ever

So did biggie

Look ew it is, Draco Malfoy, hey draco, turn about before we curse your cumskin dicklet round wednesdey

>1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ITS THE TEN CRACK COMMANDMENTS

Hey Draco lets see your cock if you're brave enough you bumfucked cheerio, i reckon Dumbledore will 'ave somefin to say at dinner yea innit?

Notorious B.E.M.

oi i fucked ur nan

Yea we broke about fifty school rules, the fack ew gonna do about it. Run down to the dungeon and cry to some greaseball reject?

who u callin a mudblood m80

WHERES THE DIVERSITY

JK ROWLING IS A SHITLORD

Ready for the feast tonight, Malfoy? Don't 'ang about, or we'll fuck your sissy arse and tell Dumbeldore how tight it was

Not even a good starter user.

Again, with FEELING.

Yew won't tha facking lightnin' yea innit?

Blow it out yer arse Draco, your pureblood didn't help you from 'avin a fucked up face now, did it?

Come on, lets see then. Is tha all ew got m8?
Well. It's not very good is it?

>M-my father will hear about this

You wanna cum round and see the inside of my bag ew tosspot? I bet ew would, too bad you came in ur trousers huh?

>no it doesnt newfag, its actually more funny
lol 2bh this my man
step up familiazoied
letterboxd.com/azkaban/
i'm pretty much a true cinephile. i'm with that capekino star wars shit

Say the word and I'll cut your balls off, with a swish and flick, you slytherin cunt

Too bad ew 'av a mangey little cocksop, eh? I don't think you could please a cornish pixie with that.

>mfw that promotional shot

Thread is pure autism well done.

Ye, its good bein tha chosen one, free meals, free points, free women. What the 'ell ave you go Draco? A fucking jar of grease?

Imma fackin ginger with a broken wand and i got more sack than ew Draco, just admit youre nuthin.

Standard book of spells chapter seven didnt say anyfin about making tears go away Draco, you ave to just suck it up and jerk off by er lonesome.

>It was all a dream

What did he mean by this?

autism

>in 20 years time we'll hear about another sex abuse scandal. This time in Harry Potter recording.

We'll come back to this photo.

>this autist having this shit saved just for a thread like this
Even worse than ironically posting this

underrated nigga

What's the best Biggie song?

Protip: It's Warning

>Black Could be Anywhere

Did he drop a hint for the title of his next album or what?

>saved
Im making it up m8

Draco pls

DUDE WITCHES AND BROOMS LMAO

>posting cd apart
>Im making it up m8

>he cant make up things
>he takes the board so seriously
Autism

NIGGA YOU AIN'T GOT TO EXPLAIN SHIT
I BEEN ROBBIN MOTHERFUCKERS SINCE THE SLAVE SHIPS

Big Poppa

Dark lord potter is best potter

>autist with autism trying to use reverse autism to cover up is autism

AYY LMAO

>still replying
Autism set to maximum butthurt

>don't put any effort into posting, btw you're autistic if you have fun on Sup Forums

fuck off

Delete this NOW
>autist with autism trying to use reverse autism to cover up is autism now using his autism to claim butthurts

>still going
Lad go to the doctor, you take this shit too seriously

this new line of squished pepes is so cool

>Implying all of this is coming from one person

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left
‘Cause I've been blastin' and castin' so long
That even Harry Potter thinks that my mind is gone

>autist with autism trying to use reverse autism to cover up is autism now using his autism to claim butthurts while also posting racist autism signaling frog
YIKES city
>pretending to be someones son
Asspie

harry harry harry, cant you see
sometimes your spells just hypnotise me

>hermione will never ever drug you

people seem to love harry potter but man this had zero impact on pop culture.
Seemingly everyone reads the books and sees the movies and than instantly forgets them.

Lmao only on Sup Forums do people say shit they think is fact that is the most insanely retarded manner possible. It's a big franchise.

>than

Unfortunately JK Rowling is incapable of writing something this dark. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

that bottom part was always photoshopped anyway

Yea man totally. These fast and the furious movies, marvel movies, episode vii and jurassic world are hella fuckin epic! I just love the vrooom vroom and the wowwwwww

>this had zero impact on pop culture
'no'

Hard to believe that at one point Daniel Radcliffe was the tallest one in the trio.

the mongrel who spams these threads like them which matters most. it is quite funny that the new movie has been completely dropped/forgotten by most people already though(at least at my uni).

Hypnotize, easily.

It's been 20 years user...

>he honestly thinks one person posts hp threads
Gotta be retarded. People post them because they get replies. I post some and I see way more posted so much so that I dont even need to post. Nobody gave a shit about FB from the moment they announced it also.

I said people see the movies and read the books though.
Outside of that I don't see anything. Its like if Star Wars just made a handful of movies and that was it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXmbroD2Reg

it was short lived

?

What?? The books have pretty much ruined modern literature to the point where of it isn't some easy to read YA novel or a "minecraft survival guide" then it's nothing. The movies started the little trend that every last film in a series needs to be split, though this one seems to be dead or dying.

They have a shit ton of merchandise. I think the property is worth 15 billion, they do have an entire theme park.

WAY TOO FAR user, HOW DARE YOU COMPARE GREEDY GOBLINS TO THIEVING JEWS!

>all this crying
Can't believe people get upset about HP. And the last films deserved to be split up, part 2 was rushed one film would have been insanely rushed. They were able to make two completely different feeling movies. The original print was 5.5 hours long.

Sky's the Limit

Let's be real, Fantastic Beasts was better than every HP film.

>all this crying back
Can't believe this kid didn't mention something about capeshit, star wars or lotr in his post too. I get it thought halfbloodtourist, you don't read or watch more films so you don't understand.

It was the worst one yet. Bravo.