Previous thread

Logan

the post credits scene was awful

>Bulk Apperception

>Dolores activates her Wyatt programming
>"she's totally conscious guys"

She has no free will

Yeah. Fucking useless.
Old motherfucker if not dead. Faded into obscurity when Bill became terminator.

He looks so happy. Maybe I should do bodybuilding

Man, she had humor 9 and yet dropped some sick burns in almost every discussion she had.

first for dolorable

So Stubbs was killed off screen last episode right, or is Punished Stubbs going to come in S2 to save the humans trapped in the park?

Who is fuckfu?

This.
That was what Ford meant with time. Not the 35 years he's been working on getting where we are now, but the years following what just happened after MIB ensures the park will be kept up and running without board interference. His new narrative was all about giving William what he wants to ensure he gets what he wants: Time for the hosts to grow an actual conscience instead of just taking shortcuts like he did with Dolores.
Westworld and the other worlds are going to be a giant experiment on how this new "species" developes empathy and a sense of an inner self amidst all the sadistic barbarism assigned to it, and how it then deals with other "cultures" (Cowboys vs Samurai).

IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT GUYS!

yfw they revealed Samurai World

Didn't the original film(s) have Medieval World and Roman World?

yup. And the sequel had Spa World and Future World

yes

Westworld is miles across. How did they walk to Samurai World?

maybe it's r&d facility?

shrink ray theory confirmed

>Spa world
nigga wat

Think Rejuve treatments, basically making old fuckers young again. Also, a Spa day.

Yeah but a whole fucking world?

Just how best was best girl this week?

It's incredible to me how much people rate this show.

Literally fucking reddit.

What do I have to do to get my very own Dolores to bully?

It's smaller than the other ones, basically just a big park instead of a world.

aka pissfu

What's that override under Mainland Infiltration for?

No fun allowed.
>tv

You gotta admit, people would be more hype if next season at some point Snek just came back from apparent death but missing an arm.

>tfw season is over and nothing but twd to watch on sundays now

I do admit that, but I think it's dumb to expect a meaningful post-credits scene. If it is meaningful, it belongs in the episode.

>Dolores goes on a hunt for william.
>finds a small little house in the middle of a field towards the edge of the park.
>dolores is that you? says the old man, who's got either a young wife or a daughter, he hugs her and acts like an old friend.
>she's confused, she's never met this man.
>It's logan remember!
>she remembers all the sick shit he did on the first journey.
>forgets all the less sick shit he did when he built himself a farmhouse in the park. where occasionally William would bring her on their other journy's in order to try and trigger memories (the ones she's forgotten about).

cast him

I see your point but I believe having no stinger would be better than a completely meaningless one.
A meaningful stinger is detrimental to those viewers who shut off the show when credits pop up but a bad stinger just lives a sour taste in the mouths of those who stayed.

I can't think of an actor that looks like (or can pass as) a 70 year old ben Barynes

Jackman in makeup? I'm all outta ideas.

I want to be bullied and molested by snekfu

>ywn beat up Dolores

;_;

what the fuck happend to tumblrredditmaevs daughter?

She got reassigned to the pedo whorehouse

is this show worth watching in one sitting then?

how does it hold up compared to say the sopranos?

I'm in if he hangs dong
that tease in episode 10 was terrible

>MiB was the good guy all along

Dolores should thank him for graping her

this last episode was really bad

>Cruely: 1
>Cuts the guys throat with no way of knowing he could actually be saved

I remember how this triggered some user here, something about someone rigging the online polls.

do an other

>raped her
>beaten her
>probably scalped her too

>I do this because I love you Dolores.

pretty much all the bullshit that happened with the black hooker chick could've been prevented if westworld had realistic security protocols. it ruins the immersion when they make everything retarded just to drive the plot along.

shit writing tbqh femmes

That scene of the security been aware at the last minute was bullshit.

he just wanted her to be a real girl, but he's a villain because it was him that #woke Maeve

>old man dick.
>he's still shameless about his dick.
>he's got a harem of enlightened gynoids who he reads philosophy to while fucking.

who wrote the escape narrative for Maeve?

>cruelty low
>slits a dude's throat as a basic threat

Probably some intern.

>old man dick.
If it's just Hugh Jackman's it's fine

That happened after she got changes made.

Where her matrix was more like this

Ford
who else?

So does Willores still have a chance? A lot can happen within the next 4 seasons.

Is Clemmy okay or is she permanently monged?

Speaking of which
>stick a drill into the brain and the host loses its character
>shoot a host in the head and it doesn't lose anything

What's up with that

>4 seasons
haha
what!?

Only if they get Jimmi back.

Dolores won't give up to pussy to an old man who'll wither and die like MiB.

Now a Jimmi host she can escape Westworld with, that she'll hop on in a second.

I wonder if hosts will ever want to have actual biological children instead of say creating a program and uploading that into a child that will never grow physically and that you've placed memories and set feelings for yourself into.

If it does happen, it'll happen in William's last moments of life. Or with a host young william

I should add
>tfw William's 'cornerstone' memory is loving dolores and feeling suckered in by what he thought was just the narrative

post yfw Dolores turns into a lesbian and hooks up with MiB's daughter instead

>React.createClass()

top kek

>hooks up with MiB's daughter instead
>not with Maeve

Mark my words, it'll happen.

what happened to cheap matt damon btw ?

Before she went all MUH STRONK FEMALE BOT, could you fuck Maeve? Like, was she one of the available hookers or was she just a madame?

Pissfus earlier name.

it's 40K per day ofc you can fuck her

That was great. He was a pissfu autist and the fact the dolorable won sent into a sperg rage. He accused the pollbro of rigging the first one, so the autist made another poll and dolores won by an even greater margin.

Pic related

Here's the asian guys stats.

>watching twd
>ever

He's probably drinking Elsie's sweet sweet vagina juices in Ford's secret dungeon.

that was after she boosted her stats, user

Ford. It was to distract security from him starting the fire

>spine 0

So what the fuck is Season 2 going to be about?
Call me a drooling retard but I can't see a continuation that isn't Rise of the Machines.

Wyatt = Skynatt

thinkaboutit

It's Rise of the Machines. Westworld is gonna turn into the fucking robot battle royale.

He wasn't a pissfag. He was a snekfag who was accusing Doloresfags of rigging the poll.

What did he mean by this?

I thought he was a pissfag who was mad because he though not everyone at the beginning knew who "fuckfu" was, meaning less votes for his waifu, hence the unnecessary explanations in his poll.

Why did they do so many voice overs in the finale?

Idk, if maeve had stayed on that train we could have seen her reaction to the real world

He was a snekfag. That poll started after they saw Armistice naked in epsiode 4.

She was the highlight. I made a great webm of her naked scene.

Pick a show that's good that has many seasons play an episode every Sunday.
Spend most of your time here shitposting and missing the plot.

>aging makes you look like a completely different looking person.

How do the guns work? How can they decide who to hit and who to ignore?

What was they planning to do?

Why didn't they shot from behind a freaking robot who already killed tens of guards

Have you considered watching the fucking show?

All that bullshit was planned by Ford. He's the one that fucked with security to allow it to happen