So I've just been accepted to start the police academy, what are the best cops movies to get me in the mood?

So I've just been accepted to start the police academy, what are the best cops movies to get me in the mood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ
youtu.be/EOfPXhH2OFU
youtu.be/mSn9Rw9ZuHg
youtu.be/sluHwh3hJhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dark Blue

Police Academy 1 through 97

NO MORE DEAD COPS

Serpico

Checked, this is probably the most accurate representation of cops

lethal weapon

End of Watch.
Elite Squad 1 & 2
The Raid 1 & 2
Infernal Affairs
Serpico
Dirty Harry
Bad Boys 1 & 2

Brooklyn's Finest
Pride & Glory
We Own the Night

This movie is underrated. Very dark and violent for a kid's movie especially

>watching 97 police academy movies

youtube.com/watch?v=zLHtxRzu6KQ

Police Academy 1, 2, 3 and 4.

They let 4channers into the police now?

also watch all of The Shield

make sure you have a buddy you can setup to be the fall guy when you get immunity.

Only niggers and degenerates refer to police as pigs, so which are you?

Hello nigger

youtu.be/EOfPXhH2OFU

>That scene where instead of arresting the two gang bangers during the gang shootout he just executes them both and tears up walking away because not an hour ago he was ticketing people on his first day

Fuck me man.

>He doesn't know about the secret surveillance shit posting squad

I'm watching Bad Lieutenant right now it seems good so far. Serpico and the Dirty Harry series are my favorites.

We Own The Night. "Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six."

Hey well done op. How old are you?

The Departed

>Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

>My 12 and 12, well they carry my bricks.

youtu.be/mSn9Rw9ZuHg

Ok fuck you I laughed

24, did all my education including university and a couple years working experience before applying. Should be an interesting job for sure

They're going to drill the shit out of you but always check your corners.

Cops are hired goons, only one notch above niggers. I hope you burn, pig.

>want to be a cop
>decided to be a CO for a year while I wait for the process to begin

Jail sucks.

Calm down jr mint stormweenie.

W-what did he mean by this?

Cutting corners while clearing rooms gets cops killed.

What's the craziest shit you've seen on duty?

I've been frequenting chan for 5 years now, I fear no man

>97

7 films+26 episodes+65 animated episodes=98

Off by one.

Walking past a cell while doing a round and there's a guy going to town on his wrists with a razor. Also seen a hanging.

every time you hear about some asshole getting clipped at a domestic call, its usually because of shit like that, so just saying.

You guys are wild. I respect it, don't get me wrong, but why? Why put yourself in such a dangerous, spooky environment? Sense of duty, it's interesting work? Regular cops at least interact w civilians and stuff to break up what i'd imagine to be confining atmosphere.

youtu.be/sluHwh3hJhI

I basically want to do it because I want to feel a rush every morning, not knowing what will happen that day. My life I've barely felt alive and I think my job will do that for me, also I need to genuine perspective and to step out of my comfort bubble

Triggered

Good one

Spaceballs

>hourly state job
>can make >45k your first year, no education or work experience needed
>can move up in ranks to make 6 digits while still being hourly and getting overtime
It's a pretty good gig if you don't mind being around felons who could try to attack you. Also if you can handle swing/double shifts.

You're not wrong about the whole confining atmosphere. There's a reason why the Jail I work at has a ridiculously high turnover rate. On average we loose 8 employees a month. I myself only have a few more months to go before I put i my two weeks notice. That being said you do get to have some fun in the job.

Makes sense, interesting insight