Palatine is Rey's granddaughter

Palatine is Rey's granddaughter

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grandfather *

If she turns to the dark side, I will give her Mary Sue shit in tfa. Disney won't have the balls to do that though

>If she turns to the dark side, I will give her Mary Sue shit in tfa.

Pardon?

I think she will turn to the dark and Kylo will turn to the light-side in the end.

That won't happen.

SCREENCAP THIS

It makes sense from a story telling point to have her go evil.

Ergo they wont do it.

Wtf I love star wars now

Forgive is what I Meant

dude who gives a shit at this point. they probably gonna reboot the franchise in a decade if things dont go as they planned

Will certainly never happen.
>Hey guys I killed Han Solo, my dad.
>Look I'm sorry and light side now so it's okay.

The only thing Kylo can do now to redeem himself is kill himself for another character to survive. This stupid flip-flop meme needs to end.

Yes!

He meant to say foryou

Nah, it's better the way you phrased it initially.

As much as I would like it it's never going to happen

Fuck Disney

Do niggers really think they had something to do with ancient Egypt?

You have no idea, friend. I'd encourage you to go to Facebook and look for a group called ''Just Hotep Things'' and see for yourself just how stupid this shit gets.

That's what I thought was going to happen after I saw 7, but now that I know they are going maximum overshill they will play it completely safe

WE

WUZ KANGS (and ALLA DEZ THANGS)

I don't mind it. It's a positive role model for blacks and hoteps are a masculine reaction against the mostly matriarchal black society

DAS RITE

>being a bigoted fuck

god damn
people are so fucking annoying with the watermarks
nobody cares, faggots
here, 1 minute in the photo shop's

>they believe Egyptians were black
>believe Hannibal barca was black
>believe shakespeare/Mozart/and Beethoven were black
>think blacks were the true founders of America

Do niggers have zero history of their own, why do they piggyback off of others

im a shaman and a pally.

it shows

>+70% of black males are born with no father

I don't have to agree with everything hoteps say, but someone should at least start talking about how fucked up that is

Xenomorph is Reys grandfather.

Pointing that out is extremely racist. But you're right, and it's a huge problem around where I am (an old steel town in PA).

no, thats the original pic that shows 1 minute in ps

WE WUZ SITHS N SHIIIIET

Explain to em why every one of these posters isn't going to be banned.

Hello newfag

*Palpatine

Not a response

FIGHT, FIGHT

SHITPOSTER AND A WHITE

you were born black feels bad man

>kylo becoming zuko
I'd be strangely okay with this

This looks like a good game.

This won't happen because Kylo made the unredeemable crime of capping Han Solo, he might turn into an anti-hero at best.

Still, the twist of her turning to the dark-side is legit "I am your father" great, unfortunately Star Wars is a simple story with clear heroes and no real grey areas, and if Rey isn't the hero we're left with boring Finn and undeveloped Poe.

It ain't happening. The twist and cliffhanger will be something else.

this really makes me think

It's Disney shit now, there won't be any twists so papa don't go home with his wife's son crying "baaah dad my hero is baaad"

After 7 JJ said that hadn't set the trilogy in stone yet, and they had a few different options. The Rey/Kylo switch was/is almost certainly one of them, and it will almost certainly be rejected, due to Rey needing to be a strong female hero for the wimens, even though her doing a face-heel would objectively make her a better character, and probably the best of the trilogy.

ok

Some pretty cringy devientart tier shit you got there op

the ""twist"" will probably be that adam driver kills snookie at the end, so we'll go my "hurduh - full circle"

fuck this shit. i'd figure the SJW circle would be happy with Ray going evil because it would show that finally females can also have fully flushed out "rise and fall" story archs, but you never know with SJWs they might be outraged...also disney probably won't risk the toy sales. can't have the new disney princess going evil.

>"baaah dad my hero is baaad"

Blame white people for taking entertainment seriously and can't separate fantasy from reality

>Whites invent Cinema
>Whites enjoy Cinema
WAT DO WHITEY BE DO'IN

Maybe a female clone of him a la Old Man Logan? I just can't picture Sheev fucking anyone considering EVERYTHING he does is carefully planned and orchestrated for political gain. He wouldn't give in to love or passion or lust that way.

naw, she's cloned from luke's hand. we know someone got the lightsaber so they must've got the hand as well, and the timing makes sense

Is that an actual theory or did you make it up? Seems like a cool idea

made it up, it's outlandish but hey it makes sense, there was an evil clone of luke in the eu by the name of luuke with the same backstory

also the ship that drops rey off in her flashback has a similar model to the First Order ships that show up in the same scene

Well I mean, someone found the lightsaber, so it's not that crazy to think someone found the hand.

I like that idea a whole lot better than the stupid reincarnated chosen one bullshit.

Storylines:
A) >What I would want:
Rey and Ren both being sith and twilight romancing emo couple, then Snoke goes full devil and they turn on him and Ren dies fighting Snoke. Rey goes maximum darkside berserk and kills Snoke. She is neither sith or jedi after, flies off on her own to another galaxy.

>What will happen
She defeats Ren, Knights of Ren and Snoke on her own, rebel party all the white males are dead! Clearly muslim rebel praying on a carpet with tears of joy. Rey Marries Finn, 9 months later shes holding a mulatto baby, credits roll. 100% on RT.

>wanting Rey to turn bad then good then bad again

Your idea is objectively shit.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker

w-why?...

why am i not surprised that disney is retconning palpatine into a tranny

Actually its just bad to neutral. Cant u read? Revenge, love and rage are sith feels.

Guys, Palestine is Israel's grandfather

going by EU canon though, wasn't it like the force would intervene if people tried cloning force sensitive users?
i remember something about it with the clone army too, from memory there were some clones they tried to give midichlorians too, or clone with jedi dna, or train them to use lightsabers. something like that, but ultimately it was a failure as the force intervenes with it or some shit. I know there was force sensitive "clones" in the EU, but from memory they all fucked up somehow.

>darth rey will never use the force to turn your testicles into a bloody pulp
;_;

>She joins Renn
evil

>they fight Snek
good

>"Rey goes maximum dark side"
evil

>becomes neutral
fine neutral

Still way too many changes in allegiance faggot.

Also
> A) >
Where are your other shit ideas?