Commercials

What are some of the most terrible commercials you've ever seen?

My personal favorite is this commercial. From the terrible dialogue to awkward incestuous vibe between the brother and sister makes it unintentionally funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZnqBL6iYjA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2z_8biyPzhE
youtube.com/watch?v=f81xZtEfpws
youtube.com/watch?v=yOhoNYpKGvI
youtube.com/watch?v=tpICOpAtZKs
archiveofourown.org/works/301952?view_adult=true
youtu.be/9OCYU9Vu-wo
youtube.com/watch?v=4rqZZgVxnCk
youtube.com/watch?v=tt5caJjKo-g
youtube.com/watch?v=a-2hvkygRyY
youtube.com/watch?v=85HSayVAC6U
youtube.com/watch?v=hRYs4iHJ04o
youtube.com/watch?v=ujEqAi6-VGo
youtube.com/watch?v=pBup1ybgTVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this shit again

everyone is a fucking uptight puritan and its pathetic. i used to talk to my sister like this sometimes and hate her guts other times.

Calm down buddy, it's just a shitty coffee commercial. I'm not the only one who thought it was weird.

ITT: people who have never had sisters

The only thing awkward is the terrible one liner. Literally nothing else wrong.

But I like that commercial because of the incest vibes.

And really, the majority of commercials are terrible.

I've never had a sister. Always wanted one but instead I have a gay brother and a retard brother. Fantastic.

Part of the reason I think is that advertisers want their commercials to be loud and obnoxious to catch people's attention. And the terrible lazy jokes. I know it's a commercial and I shouldn't expect a masterpiece but sometimes the humor is painfully unfunny.

It just seems like advertisers think the only way they can hold people's attention and sell their product is to annoy them.

literally any of the recent geico (I think it's geico) commercials where it's some line like
"if you're x, you do y"
I hate them so much and I can't explain why

I feel bad for your gay brother having two retarded brothers.

This. About half of the "It's what you do" shit is awful.

I have a sister and we never acted like that around each other. The way they act around each other in that commercial is weird, there's a reason why it's famous.

I hate them too.

>love between two family members, brother and sister

OMG THEY TOTALLY WANNA FUCK THAT'S SUM CRAZY INCEST VIBES BRO!!!!

Fuck I'm glad I'm not a completely clueless social outcast.

>Folgers is "real coffee" to guy who just came back from fucking Africa

>sister fucker detected

A lot of Africans wouldn't necessarily taste the coffee they grow in the same way chocolate farmers don't necessarily know what western chocolate tastes like.

Travel channel constantly plays their commercial for Expedition Unknown all the fucking time. Like, Jesus fuck. Get something else for Christ's sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=2z_8biyPzhE

I was 5 years old when this Lazer Tag commercial came out. To this day, I still think its the most epic ad ever.

I have an interest in watching commercials from the 80's and 90's (basically from when I was born to my childhood years). It's amazing how inventive and catchy commercials were back then and now they're stale as fuck. What happened?

Not to be a "le 90s kid XD" nostalgia fag. But I find commercials from past eras more interesting and less annoying than recent commercials.

I have no idea how commercials got to be as bad as they are now.

youtube.com/watch?v=f81xZtEfpws

Is it because people are too fast-paced and not attentive? Or the fact that TV programs don't allow enough commercial time as they used to?

Look at these commercials from 1990:
youtube.com/watch?v=yOhoNYpKGvI

And then look at these ones from 2000:
youtube.com/watch?v=tpICOpAtZKs

I notice that pre-2000's, jingles were a common hook in commercials. And they actually had fun with the cinematography.

Is it weird to prefer good ol' Folgers to Starbucks coffee?

>When Little Caesar's cost more in 1990 than 2016

>The way she smiles at him when she says
>You're my present

I fucking hate it when I'm at work and can't jerk off

I'm sure nowadays they use cheaper lower quality ingredients to cut costs. I think there was a whole documentary about fast foods doing this.

This.

The niggers may grow the beans, but only the white man can chase down those choicest of single-origin harvests and roast them to utter perfection.

is it weird to prefer spending pennies for a drink of coffee compared to spending $5 for one?

I meant solely on taste.

I have two sisters and this commercial is unsettling as fuck. But I also don't get why lots of families touch each other like hugging and stuff. Nobody in my family does that. But I'm not American.

>But I also don't get why lots of families touch each other like hugging and stuff.

Yeah the problem is the commercial, buddy. It's your shit family.

>When you see the ad for Head of The Class and immediately recognize a young Dan "beat my meat to pre-pubescent feet" Schneider

I don't want to rub bodies with my family members. Why are Americans so into incest?

>Those 1990's ads
>That VHS hiss in the background

Why the fuck can't the world be that a e s t h e t i c anymore?

Not him and I also think this commercial is a bit incestuous but what's wrong with hugging?

WTF I WANT MCDONALDS NOW

Because you're feeling your moms and sisters boobs.

Casual reminder that this commercial produced a 9769 word fanfic

archiveofourown.org/works/301952?view_adult=true

Add about 150 pounds and you have a regular Mcdonalds customer.

Do they fuck in the sequel? This is nowhere near normal behavior. Anybody who's ever interacted in this way with a sibling of the opposite sex needs to see a psychiatrist.

Lol a women like that hasn't entered a McDonalds in four decades

no shit you retards

its called advertising

We're making fun of it because of it's inaccuracy you retarded spaz.

Absolutely ZERO niggers in the 90s commercial other than a Bill Cosby Kodak spot and 1 smiling nigger at McDonalds.

All the forced diversity and having niggers shoved sown our throats lowers the quality of life, and commercials.

Its scientifically proven that repeated exposure to niggers has a negative effect on mood and sense of well being.

Nigger "culture" has infected every corner of society, and we are all worse off for it. Including the commercial industry.

I'm with you. I was raised in Eastern Europe, but live in the USA, and it's amazing how much people here want to hug here. It's a very touchy-feely culture. I'd sit next to girls in a class for a quarter, and they'd hug me every time outside of class. I don't want to be rude, but I don't know where we go from casually chatting before/after class to hugs. Same thing with coworkers.

Literally never had that thought when I hug them.

The Head On commercial. Never knew if it was horrible on purpose.

So how do Europeans show affection to their family members? A firm handshake?

I shake hands with my dad, and do a kind of long-distance hug with my mom where only the top of our shoulders touch.

>being this amerifat
i can go to my local aussie maccas any night of the week and find a gaggle of 8/10s there

Is this before or after you get bit on the asshole by a number of poisonous animals?

Nah.

Best coffee commercial
youtu.be/9OCYU9Vu-wo

>being this scared of our animals
nothing wrong with a little bite from one of our little animal friends m8, its the ice addicts you gotta look out for

Yeah.

not to sound all dude lmao but looking at this I really can't see how we're that different

fleshy thing with umbragious limbs, swimming forward to no end.

>4:30
>White baby: "So what did your dad get?"
>Black baby: "Dats my mom!"

kek

Never seen that before desu and now I feel kinda funny.

You expect your typical Sup Forums autist to understand what a hug is?

>hug = incest
Autistic people aren't generally great at expressing emotion.

>I just got back from the birthplace of coffee, man am I happy to have some real coffee

>consuming anything from the African continent

>not blessing the rains down in Africa
>not taking some time to do the things we never had

kek

Brother. You're in boot camp how do you have a computer?

youtube.com/watch?v=4rqZZgVxnCk

Commercial kino

God, that brings back memories.

This commercial from a local video game store has is pretty infamous where im from
youtube.com/watch?v=tt5caJjKo-g

I can't believe other people remmeeber this commercial

My siblings and I still say "I'll call later" "you'll call now" all the time around each other

not that weird considering it's implied they haven't seen each other in years

youtube.com/watch?v=a-2hvkygRyY

dis nigga lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=85HSayVAC6U

more kino here

CROSSFIYAAAAHHHHHH

>most terrible commercials you've ever seen
Puppymonkeybaby. Just typing it makes me cringe. No, I'm not going to find a clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRYs4iHJ04o

Fuck you.

This is cancer in visual form.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujEqAi6-VGo

this is funny though

TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY
TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY
youtube.com/watch?v=pBup1ybgTVE