Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfmkRi_tr9c
youtube.com/watch?v=XdnAB8nhfS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hannelius Quinn

Yeah. At around 16 I stopped being a sheep like everyone else, and I didn't choose the Joker, but I find his morality most closely matches mine.

heh... amen brother

>murders innocents for fun

The joker has a fucking monster stop trying to act like he was "right". Log off your computer and go back to cutting yourself while listening to my chemical romance you fucking edgelord

The fact that I said it, and so many of you are reacting with disgust like this proves that I'm right. The alt-right is punk as fuck. Enjoy being politically correct and offended by everything, and convincing yourselves that you're not a part of the mainstream culture :^)

he's interesting because he doesn't act like other villains, or want what they want

youtube.com/watch?v=pfmkRi_tr9c

How does me thinking mass murder is wrong make me "offended by everything"

t. liberal news

This a joke right? There aren't people this detached and contrarian right? Thinking the joker was right is edgy 13 year old tier

You would shit your pants if you saw the joker stop trying to act like he is "misunderstood" you fucking emo scum

Photo of OP

Damn right I would shit my pants. I would shit my pants in relief that the joker is finally going to fix everything and that my normal everyday life dealing with millennial who only know about facebook and texing would come to an end.

user...

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

I have the same thing but with Hitler.

>i'm ready to watch the dark knight user! i love movie night with you!

>shits on Internet users
>googles photos of joker on Internet
>posts photos on Internet forum
>claims people who use Internet should be murdered by movie clown

>it feels punk as fuck
wtf no

me 2`

How is not agreeing with that the villain of a movie made to be evil make me or anyone "alt-right"?

its a meme you dip

Going to get a joker tattoo soon, I feel like he gets me in a way "real" people don't.

It's hard to explain

H-h-how can I be part of the alt-right too, senpai?

man i can't keep up anymore
is real life a meme?

Pretty much

This, I honestly used to feel like the joker when I was walking around school. I sounded like the quiet, timid kid in the corner. But under the surface was a psycho ready to come out that these people couldn't live with

>playing minecraft in room
>mom says trendies are done
>SHE BURNT THEM
>scream at mom for being a fucking bitch
>mom takes away my club penguin privileges
>FUCK THIS WORLD
>turn on linked park music
>search edgy photos on ,tumblr
>see photo of joker saying he's right
>tip fedora as the edge washes over you
>post on Sup Forums
>get called out for being a fag
>cry until mom turns MLP on
>forget about Sup Forums than go to bed

Accurate representation of OP

this fucking autist is in like 5 threads I;m in right now. Fuck off

I've dressed up as joker for the past 8 halloweens, and people always tell them I'm great at acting as him, but what they don't know is that Im only acting during the other 364 days of the year

tell me not them*

This is me after I realized how the world really works.

fuck this gay earth

youtube.com/watch?v=XdnAB8nhfS0

>I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right"

Aaaand just like that the alt-right became even more of a joke

i loled at that too

kill yourself

The older I get, the more I realize Heath Ledger kind of ripped off Brandon Lee's Crow.

This is copypasta from Sup Forums, congrats you all got played