/trans/ - Should've, would've, could've edition

Rumours:
>So Romelu Lukaku will most likely be showcasing his silky first touch at Manchester United next season. This being the case, expect blistering hot steam to whistle a-plenty from the facial apertures of long-time admirer Antonio Conte, making him wonder whether it’s worth hanging around in his current job much longer. With Diego Costa already for the off and Chelsea light up front, a crisis looms at Stamford Bridge. The purchase of Real Madrid’s Álvaro Morata and Swansea’s Fernando Llorente may avert it. It may not.

>Or maybe Chelsea will see United’s bid for Lukaku and raise it to £100m or so, in which case disregard the previous paragraph, and let’s all have a wee think about the direction modern football is taking. £100m!

Whichever way that goes, Everton will need to replace their main source of goals, or all this big talk about their brilliant transfer window may begin to look a little premature. Olivier Giroud had already been mentioned in dispatches, but now it seems he’s off to Marseille. Creaking old Wayne Rooney may have to do, though any deal with Manchester United would be completely separate to any Lukaku business, so some hard talking still needs to be done.

>Everton are also in for Gylfi Sigurdsson, even though Swansea want £32m at the very least. Hey, no bother, they’re good for a few quid.

Elsewhere on Merseyside, Liverpool are showing an interest in exciting young Leicester City winger Demarai Gray. If their historic pursuit of Dele Alli is any guide, expect them to prepare a bid well under the asking price, dither over the extra 17p that would seal the deal, then watch in impotent horror as Tottenham Hotspur make off with the quarry.

>The aforementioned Olivier Giroud isn’t the only player likely to leave Arsenal this season. He’ll be followed out the door by Alexis Sánchez, who has long lost patience plying his trade at a club which flatters to deceive. That’ll explain his desire to chip off to Internazionale, then.

Other urls found in this thread:

marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/07/08/5960b579ca474133128b456d.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sunderland want West Ham winger Robert Snodgrass, who should have stuck it out a bit longer at Hull in retrospect.

>Stoke City are in for Manchester City midfielder Fabien Delph, who should have stuck it out a bit longer at Aston Villa in retrospect.

And making the opposite trip, sort of, nearly: Jack Butland, who is mulling over a bid from Manchester United. There’s no David de Gea rumour today, but give it time, something is bound to crop up soon enough.

death to dutchmen

Thought Lemar was taller

want more niggers in my arse desu

he's 1.70

>Chelsea will move for Torino striker Andrea Belotti, 23, and will have to pay about £90m to sign the Italy international. (Mirror)

Literally one good season

t. Anglo who's still mad at the fact we discovered Australia before James C(uck)ook

any updates on the gf to (you) situation lads?

/trans/ is for autists

how much would kane cost in the current market? to another english team

Here, have some hips to ease the pain

where are the wegner memes

>100 gorillion dollarydoos on the Belgian Andy Carroll

My sides

>Reminder that Manure paid 90 mil for a dabbin Emile Heskey

>united signing a striker with no CL experience for £100 million
hmmm

£200 million

bf > gf

I wonder if Chelsea will go after Morata now.

SIGN SOME FUCKING PLAYERS LIVERPOOL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How can Lukaku be a world class striker if he has a poor first touch?

>Liverpool still haven't signed a left back
>only transfer of note so far is yet another meme wide player/false number 9 type which we already have loads of
>and a Chelsea academy reject

Klopp fucking OUT tbqh lads

>100 jillion pounds for a taller Wilifired Bony

most sources say yes

But he has all of those links to Borussia Dortmund! They'll be signing Aubameyang.

Bony is better than Lukaku

>which we already have loads of
news to me

we have firmino and mane and now salah and that's about it

hopefully there's another big attacking signing still to be made

sources saying contract negotiations fell apart and Chad FC looks to be swooping in on a loan deal

should've signed kolasinac desu

>When you opened your micro star and got your 35th Lee Hendrie

What movie should I watch with the girl that's coming over tonight /trans/?

based scores a blooter once a year man

At least you've got another season of claiming that it's not his team

>best player in news to be leaving
>lock the player thread because youre a pathetic fanbase living in denial of even the slightest speculation

Now that's what I call a career

I don't know why Solank went to Liverpool, is he actually going to play?

>false number 9
>unironically using this term

shallows would probably get you a shag

rate my gf(male)

Die Hard

something nice like lion

defitely not anything weird like her or nightcrawler or the lobster and not anything too depressing like room or me and earl

>hopefully there's another big attacking signing still to be made

Rickie Lambert on loan la

moonlight

moot on hormones/10

season starts here today

Leave dabbing united player number 3 to me

watch Her then comfort her as she cries

you not getting any replies until you drop your useless trip starts here today

Neon Demon

Sicario or La La Land

Shittest fanbase ever, being Scouse or a foreign Liverdump fan is a serious disorder

>Spurs linked with Kovacic
Is this good or bad?

>dabbing
>Summer 2017
you look fucking stupid now pal. Its the billy dance, keep up

either la la land or okja
john wick 2
hacksaw ridge
the lost city of z
are good too tho

bad because its probably bullshit

filtered

Good player, but Real wont sell him cheap so pointless

Nightcrawler's good.

okja would be a terrible date movie

>LE REPLACE MODRIC AFTER 6 YEARS MAN XD XD

fake news lad

Thanks lads, I think I'm going with La La Land or The Shallows
Thanks lads

Just want him back, lads.

>even fucking Huddersfield have made more significant signings than Liverpool

Just kill me desu. What happened to the "200 million transfer budget" that was promised?

no nocturnal animals would be a terrible date movie

Is Pogba a very happy guy?

all of those movies are shit. i know they are because i haven't seen any of them. just watch some monty python.

her

Much more gametime than being a Chelsea youth player innit.

>Tom Ince for 11 million
damn gotta be jealous of dudders

>just a few years ago Perisic, Morata & Belotti would be valued at 40m tops
>Salah now costs almost as much as Ozil
Fucking Poobag

Name a single Manchester United transfer in the last 5 years who hasn't been a flop.

Kleberson

it was martial

I expect him to play some games, but if he plays a 12 of league games I will be surprised. If he wanted to play I would have expected him to go to some bottom pl-upper championship team.

How fucking high do you have to be to pay 90m quid on a player who is literally fucking average? Even benteke was better than him before he left for Liverpool and we all know how that turned out.

Herrera

Pogba

Fellaini.

I miss Pav

>tfw you made the money

Mata and Fellaini

Based Moyes

>you now remember Benteke's time at Liverpool

Di Maria didn't flop but left anyway

>that miss against Leicester
never forget

Wasn't Martial supposed to be the next Mbappe? What happened?

RVP, fellaini, blind, herrera, romero, bailly, ibra

>Medical for Lukuku in LA
Is he going The Drip Doctors?

>you now remember that Liverpool broke even on Benteke

What a night that was

If you think Lukaku will do any better at United then you're deluded.

You have to do more at big clubs than be le big target man who thrives on long balls and crosses

he's like 20, wouldn't write him off just yet. Just had a poor season at the minute and problems with ex messing with his weak mind

not even close

Yeah I guess Benteke earnt no wages whilst he was at the club

SM CAEN MENTIONED

can you really call yourself a man if you don't put on die hard regardless of what kind of date you bring home?

Are you one of those people who counts salaries over the contract period with transfer fees

Pogba was a £160mil transfer lol

So Ibra, Cavani, Gignac, Benzema, Djorkaeff and Papin are shit? They were top scorers in Ligue 1, mate.

There is also Niang, Pauleta and Cisse.

>Ceballos rejects Barcelona to agree six-year Real Madrid contract

marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/07/08/5960b579ca474133128b456d.html