Let's show the world how excited we are to see more Bears games. Post some Bears memes...

Let's show the world how excited we are to see more Bears games. Post some Bears memes. It's gonna be a beautiful season coming up.

I'm excited, but I think I'll post anime instead

She is very pretty.

More like "beautiful disaster".

>It's gonna be a beautiful season coming up
why on earth would you say something like this

nice trips, FIB

I believe in em'. It's the year of the bear for sure.

Why are the Bears not taking advantage of potential marketing opportunities with one of our most famous fans? You could have "Sasha Grey night", one lucky fan gets to fuck her.

And it would be only available to fans 17 years old or older, of course, and officially it would be a "date". Don't want to break any laws.

>lucky fan gets to fuck her
>lucky fan

>be Jay Cutler
>be a lifelong Bears fan
>be the greatest QB in team history
>half the city still hates you because you had the nerve to get injured in a big game

Gonna miss that guy

>Implying you wouldn't

I'd post a gif to make my point but this is a blue board

>checked
I think the Bears might actually be fun to watch this year with an improved O-line and Howard as the starting RB.

>mfw yfw da bears win da superb owl

I was in an SGDQ thread on Sup Forums and someone was spamming Bears pics what is going on?

This. Is. Pathetic.

Have fun trying to avoid getting double digits losses this year, tardos. :^D

Yes. Good goyim. Build up your retarded hope so it can come crashing down by week 4.

>Firing your coach after a 10-6 season
>Keeping your coach after 5-11 and 3-13 season
Great front office, Beartards.

Any real Bears fan know why John Fox remains head coach? Broncos fired him for a reason. He's not a smart man. Is it the fact that he rode on Manning's coat tails and has an association with that success?

Anybody?

Okay, I'm gone for the day. Try not to get shot on the way to the corner store, Chiraqians! ;^P

At least the bears will be entertaining this year.

Portillos has to be the most overrated place ever even more than in and out