What if your son dragged you on Dr. Phil to tell you he was a tranny?

What if your son dragged you on Dr. Phil to tell you he was a tranny?

youtube.com/watch?v=NF26ZyZRJbU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlIFvUszyF4
youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/klinefelter-syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7zHpL539Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that masculine jaw

I bet he has an enormous schlong. You also read this in my voice.

Murder-suicide would occur

kinda selfish on the son's part

That's what all the trannies Sup Forums masturbates to look like without the filters and angles.

Why does it look like Anna Kendrick?

Kek yeah dude I can't wait for President Trump to personally execute all the tags

It's gonna be so GOAT

Is that Bella Thorne ?

is his dad blind? also, son is pukegustingly ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlIFvUszyF4

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

>trump found dead in murder suicide with a tranny
Would make the perfect headline to complete 2016.

Wait is that the idiot from YouTube saying you are a bigot if you wouldn't date a transgender person?

I bet he's a top

I won't lie, I want him to push me face-down into the bed and power fuck me until my muffled cries made him slap my face.

>not putting your beta male son on hormones before he hits puberty

the dad can only blame himself

That guy is practically a beauty queen by internet transnerd standards

Wow, all these transphobic replies. All you hateful Drumpf supporters need to go back to Sup Forums.

What is transphobic about not being sexually attracted to them?

>transphobic
are you kidding me? I want to dick her so badly

Well you're a transphobic bigot if you aren't sexually attracted to them, but you're a transphobic rapist if you are attracted to them.
It's just raw science.

There was a family from our town that got on Dr. Phil because of their out of control teen or something.

They changed their names and dyed their hair and gave the dad glasses. No idea why they did that.

Why arent you attracted to (trans-)women if youre straight? That doesnt make sense

Maybe they didn't want to be identified.

Because they have a penis and I don't take it in the ass

>not posting the video
fucking faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

but theyre women and they can choose to get corrective surgery

>her

I remember seeing that as a kid and thinking it was poop

I wouldn't want to be responsible for such a thing

>covering eyes with glasses or black rectangles renders a person unidentifiable

i never understood this. i have seen tv news putting that black rectangle over the eyes to hide people's identity but are there really people out there who won't be able to recognize someone simply because their eyes are covered?

Top fucking kek.

Same.

their dna says they're not female

Television amirite ?

>dry heaves 2 or 3 times
>starts crying
>sounds and looks of utter disgust and disappointment

Kid is a selfish piece of shit

Their dna proves they are female. They have xx and y chromosomes. ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/klinefelter-syndrome

dick and poop and not the same, imbecile, they're not even from the same side, munktoon

so you're saying trannies are unnatural deviants with a syndrome? intolerant hater pig!

I feel violated everytime I see this thing.

>breathtaking transition

Why has every trans person i've met always selfish and attention seeking?

>natural mutation
>unnatural
u wot m8?

>I pinched him on his behind and saying you make a good-looking girl

The way ***she*** walks.

>Kid is selfish for living their life as they want

Good joke

Because you inflate your own bias by projecting this idea that people are selfish when they are in fact doing what they want with their life as you are doing.

It's no ones job to live as other people desire them to.

Do you work a job decided by your father? Date only who he approves? Will you make sure to marry as he dictates and name your children as he demands?

Go ahead and say yes because you can't confront your hypocrisy.

sup degenerate

you tied the noose yet?

>No argument

As always.

Fucking heartbreaking. As a father of a boy I don't believe I could stop loving my child if he "transitioned" to a woman but it would break me inside.

>dad can't accept his sissy child and rejects them
>they're literally riding old man cock 15 minutes later to try to deal with their daddy issues

he would be better off just being like "sure whatever kiddo" rather than having his kid on the receiving end of a gangbang

It's all ruined anyway. His son is dead.

Itr's funny that the denizen of the boasrd that started the ">not an argument" greentext is always completely unable to make a single argument the moment they leave their hugbox.

>lol ur gey kys

at least you tried senpai

Same.

How the hell did so many of us see this movie as kids? The movie was r rated as fuck.

What was up with the 80s and 90s? There were Robocop toys in stores, and Robocop was an r rated bloodbath of a movie full of hookers and cocaine.

there's no bias. every trans person I've met always goes out of their way to flaunt their sexuality in front of everybody, while making others around them feel uncomfortable for saying "the wrong thing". It's a warped, self-entitled way of thinking. I'm convinced at this point that people only become trans to get attention in society because they were nobodies before they transitioned.

t. gay person

Because 99.9% of m2f trannies don't look anything like women

my aunt was unironically on this with her faggot husband. can't make this shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7zHpL539Y

bonus points, as a kid I'd stay there before school to go with my cousins and in his bathroom was a literal foot+ tall stack of playboy magazines

degeneracy is a hellofa drug

We weren't coddled to death like kids of today.
It's no wonder you have nap time and sippy cups on college campuses these days.

>hey we want you to come on Dr. Phil
>Sure what for?
>We can't tell you
How do you not know better in a post Springer America?

are you friends with any trans people

or do you just have vague ideas about them from Sup Forums

how would you know though? since you've never gotten an education

>Kid is selfish for denying reality and pretending to be something he's not because he wants attention and pity
>Drags his father on Dr. Phil to humiliate him with his mental illness
Yup, it's selfish.

But they think and feel like women and thats all that matters. Your not shallow are you?

Imagine if you came back in time and told 90s (or any other decade) people that american colleges would have safe spaces in 2016

he's a self loathing gay, much like milo yiandsadas0asodkasdasfnnsugs9asuj9d0atpolous

>hurrr u drumpf suppurturrrrrrrr

I've walked the halls of academia. It's all a self-fellating ego stroking parade of narcissistic shitstains such as yourself.
Real education begins outside of the classroom.

> I'm only joking, hes not a good looking girl

>drag on
>implying the dad doesn't consent to get paid
he probably already knew you fucktarded dingus

>it's a Sup Forums thread turns into tumblr episode
hmm

thats deeply embarrassing: having your son reveal that about his sexuality and all the implications, especially the total changing of personality, and dress so that this person can signal to others, in public, that this is what gets him off. truly sad and selfish.

Oh god this thread. I went over to a friends house the other day and well.... Ever see that king of the hill episode where bill starts wearing a dress? That's what greeted me behind the door becausey friend is a bald chubby man. Wearing a fucking dress. No amount of internet could prepare me for that sight. I am breaking all ties with him as I just don't want to see him turn into a freak.

Colleges have always had cadres of insane leftists, now the mainstream media and corporations are on their side and they can spread their mind-HIV more quickly through social media.

Proof- college newspaper comic from the 90's. (Although that is probably one difference, back then colleges would tolerate "right-wing" edginess a lot more than they do now.)

>Real education begins outside of the classroom
Nice platitude, you no-degree-having shitter.

>dr. phil is still a thing

I think I'd be angry, and explain to him national TV isn't the place to reveal shit like that.

I probably wouldn't say it to him, but I'd think I failed as a parent.

that's a lot of assumptions you're making there, aren't leftfriends supposed to be open minded?

>Corporations
>Left-wing

Yeah the gun industry, the oil industry and big pharma must really hate trump and all of those tax breaks and de-regulations the conservatives keep pushing.

>real education starts outside the classroom

yeah man why do we train teachers
or surgeons
or engineers
or architects
or public policy analysts
or accountants
or dentists
or research scientists
or social workers
or psychiatrists
or physicists

all worthless eggheads amirite

>liberals arts faggot high atop his ivory tower paid entirely by mommy and daddy

What mound of bullshit are you going to plop before me now oh wise one?

>aren't you open-minded types supposed to have open minds for stupid shit?
No. People who speak in platitudes are wastes of life.

DUDE COGS IN THE MACHINE LMAO

I eagerly await the days when AI is good enough to throw all of you faggots out into the street.

maybe some facts about climate change

you know, if you can understand peer-reviewed research

you sound like a bitter, angry man user, perhaps it's time to lay off the internet for a while?

>liberals arts faggot
Nice meme, bro. Let me know when you manage to cobble together an actual argument.

The "left" hasn't given a shit about economics since the 50's. It's all nigger tranny faggots with you people now, with the occasional moaning about capitalism without any real steps tpwards doing something about it.

>he thinks AI will replace white collar jobs first

you're adorable senpai

>he's not a good looking girl

kek

>BTFO

gg shitter
save some that salt for my fries when you're done flipping those burgers.
Faggot

i would love to hear what important world-changing work you engage in from your mother's basement famalam

would smash for sure my man any nudes or name on this boyslut

I have a sneaking suspicion of of my friends might go troon someday and I don't think I could handle having to see a crude mockery of the female form, hearing that horrible falsetto fake girl voice and a newly adopted "girly" personality.

It would just be too weird.

says the barista
>inb4 some made up bullshit about how youre some successful engineer/computer programmer/accountant

I don't want to hear about your delusions of grandeur

Azeroth isn't going to save itself

Fucking same, I was like "What's the point of showing she shit herself?"