Shin Godzilla

>cutlets.jpg

All memes aside, I just watched this movie and it was by far the best monster movie I have ever seen.

It also has some great music:
youtube.com/watch?v=N4EscsCBMkE&list=PLQgO0vLgt2Ry8nUy-mzDQc5SbulSiqMw3

Sequel when?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76880346/#q76883895
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post full stream now, faggot.

>Sequel when?

From what I hear Anno is pretty much one and done.

onto Ultraman!

The initial tension buildup is outstanding and the scene where Godzilla destroys part of Tokyo almost gave me shivers. Best movie I have seen in a long time. My biggest complaint is that slutty woman who represents the US and her romance with the protag but fortunately those scenes were all short and rare inbetween.

just download the torrent faggot

Someone please post the webm from earlier, I never got to see it :(

lrn2archive baby

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76880346/#q76883895

do you mean this one?

also, let me defend this webm

I too thought it was ridiculous before I saw the movie because I had no clue what is going on

but now that I saw the movie and understand the scene I think Godzilla has fantastic design

it is mid evolution from an amphibian creature to a land creature, it still has fins instead of arms and breathes with grills

Is that Sifl or Olly?

Just got done watching it.
It's a joke. Is it like some inside joke thing on Sup Forums to praise it? I laughed the entire movie.

If you guys are serious holy shit.

Literally no one is talking about this shit movie.

is there a full torrent out now? not the one with 20 or so mins missing

>just download the torrent faggot
That shit's missing 20 minutes.

>weebs still defending this flick
lel

It was ok, nothing special.

I just checked that Ganool rip and guess what 100 fucking minutes, who is the asshole responsible for cutting those 20 minutes, why the fuck did they do it HARBLGLDFSLFKDL

okay then name movies that you think are good and show us your superior taste

I dont get the hype either. just remember their are a bunch of weebo fags on Sup Forums.

You can't talk your way out of that shitshow.

This isn't the fucking Godfather, it's some bullshit monster movie, I don't think you'll be missing out on anything.

>I don't think you'll be missing out on anything just things that are supposed to be there but aren't

Shut the fuck up, retard.

>Sequel when?
No thanks.
It will ruin the perfect ending of Shin Godzilla.

why would I watch any version but the official one

more like blueball ending

I wish it would have evolved further and spawned small ones. maybe in an other 20-40 years they will make one like that

its not a shitshow

A perfect ending would have been nukes

SHAKE IT OFF
SHAKE IT OFF

this

nukes and surviving those nukes

I was just thinking if I should make one but instead of the black guy godzilla in between cat shaking

I take it you watch your anime dubbed.

Actually, watching an anime dubbed still gets you closer to the intended experience than watching a movie with a random fucking half hour taken out.

Fuck you.

>the shitty american way

no, thanks.

kys