Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BDWfmoBJP9K/?taken-by=thesouthparkers&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=-ibUjjcwY4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Kobe so SMUG?

Just another cuck ass white boi

Money can't buy pussy

Or good taste, look at his suit.

Why would any man ever do this to himself?

I'm genuinely asking. I just can't fathom it.

KEKED

spent too much time in hollywood

she fucking hot

Not hot enough to be a cuck. No one is that hot.

That little nigger is a permanent reminder of sluttery and coalburning.

sometimes i believe trey is a fag in denial and that episode about tom cruise was really about himself
he dumped this qt asian and married a single mom with a nigger spawn from another man

shes black... of course she was a coal burner. shes been civilized

why ffs, Trey used to be cool

now he's a literal cuck

FUCK

>literally getting cucked at the genetic level

instagram.com/p/BDWfmoBJP9K/?taken-by=thesouthparkers&hl=en
>dyke cunt hair
>aaron rodgers at the sp studios

hmmm

you can't be picky with whom you get to date by the time you it your 30s. chances are if you havent found anyone yet and you're over 25 you'll only get women your age that have a kid. Maybe you should own up and be a responsible person.

>coal burner
>hot

pick one

>you can't be picky with whom you get to date by the time you it your 30s

This is the most "beta as fuck" comment I've seen in years at this place

shes black you tard. thats like being mad that your ugly south korean waifu fucks asian guys

kek, why contain it.

Yeah she looked like Leslie Jones from the thumbnail

>Being THIS desperate that you choose THAT

>you can't be picky with whom you get to date by the time you it your 30s

You can when you're a millionaire

>t. virgin

good luck finding a woman in her 30s with no kids.

And there it is. The "t. virgin". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

>t. permavirgin

lol what shit hole fly over state do you live in? I know more unmarried 30 year olds enjoying life than with children.

That's literally when you can be picky you pleb

whats wrong with her?

Who said you have to date your age
especially when you're rich

>searching for a woman in her 30's
>picking an apple from the barrel instead of from the tree

She's half black???? duh

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

But the man is in his thirties not the woman. Who the fuck dates in their age range?

What have you done lads..
you've memed the cuck thing into existence...

Why does this bother you?

Yes they both have black wives so what?

>implying you'll be rich or good looking enough to pull off twenty-somethings when you're 30
there's nothing wrong with dating a woman who has a kid

jokes on you I'm actually Christopher Nolan but noone will ever believe me

Go to bed Dan

>there's nothing wrong with dating a woman who has a kid
it goes against male genetic programming to raise another mans kid but sure.

If you're rich and famous why would you stoop so low? Even working class White males know better, fuck knows what these clowns were thinking.

hello trey

I'm 38 and currently fucking a hot 25 yr old. Stay beta.

I'm not into black chicks, but Matt's wife looks like a nice person. Also Matt has 10/10 taste in his clothes unlike Trey

could it be that Matt is actually the based one?

enjoy a mentally unstable gf with daddy issues

already in your mid life crisis i see
>it goes against male genet-
oh ur a retard nice

I'd really have to forego something to allow myself to do it. I'm sure every other man who raised a child not of their own has as well. it's not like substituting ketchup for catsup, my friend. there will be repercussions.

He got tired of the annoying gook and his yellow fever went away. Once you actually fall for the meme, you will hate asian women. They're either complete vapid, materialistic bitches or those annoying super try hard "cute" girls that act like they can't do anything for themselves. His wife looks way better than the gook

>it goes against male genetic programming
so how'd that mammoth hunt go? build many fires today?

She's pretty qt, 2bh

>If you're rich and famous why would you stoop so low? Even working class White males know better, fuck knows what these clowns were thinking.

You have it wrong. They're so rich they don't care what the peasants think and chose what they wanted.

better than a nig

the only part where you're objectively wrong is that the gook is way better looking. that said, you're prolly right on errything else.

>t. assblasted weeb

Don't be upset, you'll never experience gook pussy anyway

Why would they want that?

>He likes flat, round featureless faces

Nah, his mulatto looks better than the asian

Fuck off yellow fever weeb boy

>Why would anyone want to be with a down to earth qt

You're not rich enough to not care what the peasants think. If you can find a non-obese ghetto woman, they're the best imo. You can joke with them and they have better personalities than other girls and better bodies

It shouldn't matter if she has a kid or not if you love her enough. Of course it's a big commitment to raise someone else's kid, and usually it's not that case at all if you're only bf/gf but you have to know what you're going into before you go into a relationship like that.

gtfo niggerlovers

I'm not even that into gooks, it's slavs where it's at
all the femenine and submissive elements of the gook with the good looks and personality of westerners

I think if you're Trey motherfucking Parker it's not so hard to get the kid to idolize you

>it's slavs where it's a

>Slavs

u racemxing piece of shit

>down to earth qt

Your eyes don't work properly.

>>implying you'll be rich or good looking enough to pull off twenty-somethings when you're 30
We're talking about celebs, retard. I'm a 23 year old male virgin. I wont be dating in my thirties.

> unironically using the word "cuck" as an insult

you dicks are fucking retarded.

>slav
>racemixing
>LE SLAVS AREN'T WHITE MAYMAY

>Desperately trying to defend gooks

kek slavs are the exact same as gooks, just always materialistic and obsessed with how others view them.

Go watch some 2d weeb

>kek slavs are the exact same as gooks, just always materialistic and obsessed with how others view them.
yeah because western women are totally not materialistic nor obsessed with how others view them amirite

>if you love her enough, then it will be smooth sailing
this kind of advice makes me lose hope in humanity

>yeah because western women are totally not materialistic nor obsessed with how others view them amirite

For the most part, no. You're probably thinking of some valley girls in cali, most American girls are pretty chill.

hi maddox

>Slav girls
>Submissive
What? That's not true at all, unless you're talking about Poles or Hungarians or something. Russian, Serb, Baltic, etc. girls are independent as fuck. Like far more than average.

Let's assume such niggers exist... you're still going to produce nigger offspring.

>he doesn't like black women

i pity you

(You)

oh, but you have met all slav women and know what they're like

kys you ignominious piece of shit

dunno but my russian gf is pretty submissive

There's a reason middle-aged asian men are so dead inside.

>own up and be a responsible person.
lel, like the woman who mothered a child with no father, and now needs a bailout?

50/50 chance of having herpes. Have fun.

>wanting a women in her 30's AT ALL

There's girls turning 18 every fucking day, why the fuck are you going after bitches past their prime twice over?

don't worry about us mate, you have your own problems

I've dated several Asians

I agree with you

but there won't be a middle ground. I might just be jaded after having dealt with a bunch of nonsense from my ex but MGTOW looks really appealing rn tbqh famulambda

>oh, but you have met all slav women and know what they're like

Actually yes, yes I have. But, you're far too ignorant to even understand how a traveler such as myself is able to interact with occupants of a foreign land. Be gone peasant

If you respond, you're a massive faggot

gook pussy here I'll throw some towards that user's way

>I'm 26
>My gf is a rich blonde bombshell barely 18, not even had her graduation party yet
Really makes you think

>gook pussy here I'll throw some towards that user's way

Sure thing pal.

>That song he wrote about his fiancee who left him during Cannibal:The Musical

youtube.com/watch?v=-ibUjjcwY4w

fuck, this guy is whipped now. Women can do shit to a man he doesn't really come back from

Fucking same
>28
>OT
>make that bank
>hooked up with some 19 yr old chick that was shadowing at the office one day
>literally have more incommon with her parents
>her parents realized I have money and are actively pushing her towards me since I can take care of her easily
>all I'm using her is for her young pussy
Once I'm bored I ususally start inceptioniing their ass with college and they need to go to a good one and I'm holding her back and shit..worked 5 times already

Why are white genes so fucking weak? Literally can't even handle the lightest looking black chick I've ever seen. You deserve to die out tbqh.

the guys that make southpark have shit taste
who would have thought

more at 11

>>all I'm using her is for her young pussy
I honestly do the same most times but this time its different the girl speaks fucking 5 languages and has pedigree, she is a keeper.

All the super cute girls I know around 21-24 have bfs who are almost 30.

>that feel when baby-faced as fuck so young people think you are their age

I knew it would pay off eventually.

>I'm 38 and currently fucking a hot 25 yr old. Stay beta.

lol. late bloomer huh?

think that one might have gone over your head champ.

holy shit user, teach me your ways.

just kidding wagecuck, enjoy your STD's and thanks for supporting my NEET lifestyle

What about my wife?

She's sterile.

too many abortions after bbc gangbangs does that