Just out of morbid curiosity, has anyone blamed the Orlando shooting on white people yet...

Just out of morbid curiosity, has anyone blamed the Orlando shooting on white people yet? Or claimed that the shooter is white?

Yea, they have.

We would be smart to exploit their hypocrisy to grab white men some victim points.

give them time, I'm sure the spin is being developed as we speak

Most of twitter in the hours leading up to finding out who did it.

????????????

he is white m8

Also just take a fucking guess as to who she really is, here's a hint: its a kike!

Plenty of twitter accounts claimed it was a white person, or the longer it was to release the ID the better odds it was a white person.

If anyone has the original of this meme please post it, I really needed it today.

How?

lol

> mimi arbeit macht frei

Because you are not open enough you fucking bigot REEEEEEEE

"Let's repeal DADT" they said.

Shalom, he is probably a left-wing antisemite who wants to exterminate the Jewish people.

but that still doesn't explain the discrepancy between race and religion differences

So maybe we should throw this guy in prison before he does some shit?
Because this sounds like projection to me.

MVP

This cant be serious.

She's since deleted her tweets but the followup was that white supremacy was the culture that he grew up in so it's white peoples fault and not the fact that he was actually the anchor baby of Afghan immigrants, raised in a Muslim culture, and pledged allegiance to ISIS

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

> non white people don't have agency!
how do they not realize how racist they actually are?

I wish these people would read history for ONCE in their fucking lives holy shit, that would make half of them stop existing and erase "cultural appropriation" along with the "religion of peace" shit.

Screenshot anyone?

Says if you call a group out you're part of the problem. Calls out all white Christian males...fucking idiot

I only managed to cap the first one before she deleted her tweets, its above.

I saw tweets saying "if its a white shooter they're mentally ill, if its a muslim its their religon"

Ignoring the fact this fucker pledged allegiance to ISIS. White shooters almost always work alone and proclaim no religous reasons.

>If you call any group out as a whole, you are part of the problem
>Probably a homegrown white Christian extremist

>Even if the shooter wasn't white

So now it is official. White men are responsible for anything and everything bad.

that's been official for a long time m8

yeah because you can choose your race but not your religion

Ah right I see now. I'll lern2read

>le phantom white man
>even if whitey didn't do it, it's still whitey's fault
Fuck me.