Why are these unwatchable? Do you have to be a teen?

Why are these unwatchable? Do you have to be a teen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TQKk99I3wTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MBY1RR_o_Io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're definitely watchable,The Inbetweeners and Skins was like a social commentary of growing up in the UK, but you have to be able to sit through some cringy comedy and self-deprecating humour which I know a lot of Americans don't enjoy.

Misfits I didn't really give much of a chance, but plenty of people like it.

Misfits and Skins I can understand. But Inbetweeners is pretty good.

Only seen the inbetweeners but if you can't at least enjoy it a little im positive you didn't have friends growing up. Most of the stories are based off of things that happened to the creators.

Can't speak for the other 2 shows

The Inbetweeners is Great. Its like Peep Show in high school

They definitely become less watchable as you get older.

I think it helps if you had friends when you were a teenager.

Misfits and skins are kinda meh but this scene will always make me giggle

youtu.be/TQKk99I3wTQ

Loved Inbetweeners and the first couple of seasons of Misfits when they first came out. Haven't watched either of them recently but I think I'd still like them. The first episode of Misfits in particular I always thought was absolutely golden.

Never cared for Skins

Who else unironically enjoyed all 3 here?

FEISTY ONE YOU ARE

Inbetweeners is great if you ignore the films. The other two fluked half decent first series only to drag on for years. Real tragedy Joseph Gilgun felt the need to waste time with Misfits.

brits have terrible accents and voices

s1-3 of misfits is god tier

You have to be British to like this shit

that's why the us version of the inbetweeners is so much better

The real US version is Superbad which is better imho

The Inbetweeners is a laugh, it probably resonates with you more if you were a dickhead trying too hard to be cool in 6th form like I was, then you can connect with the characters more

Not big on the other two shows, although I didn't really give either a fair chance

Inbetweeners is relatable as fuck
Skins is relatable as fuck but really depressing when you realise your teens could have been like that

Why do you talk like a fucking weirdo?

It's a trademark style

>skins is relatable except for the part where you realize your teens weren't like it at all

okay pal

American """"""""""humour""""""""""

Skins is what you wished your teenage years were like, Inbetweeners is what it was actually like.

Inbetweeners literally is my youth. Skins is KIND OF my late teens, well not really since I didn't fuck just about anyone and cheat on my partners because dude lmao, but I knew alot of people that didn't give a shit about anyone and just partied and fucked their way to adulthood.

>i didnt see season 5
Faggot.

Skins was just what adults thought teenagers get up too, I garuntee you that no teenager was having those kinds of lifestyles when it was airing.

>Skins is what you wished your teenage years were like
Are you shitting me, it never even tried to glamorise that sort of lifestyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBY1RR_o_Io

This Tbh, although the inbetweeners lads are far more interesting than my friends, they actually want to do stuff.

kek
idiot

A bunch of Brits tried to bring British comedy into the standup comedy capital of the world. What did you expect?

Skins was actually largely written by 18-20 year olds, they hired new kids every season, this is mostly why it got worse and worse each season, but hey at least it reflected teens truthfully as selfish balls of insane emotion.

not that dramatic sure. but partying, casual sex, drugs and mental illness? Definitely sounds like my late teens

Im an argie and i loved all them shows. Misfits is the weakest of the bunch

I only watched Skins. Loved it.

Yes, i started watching them when i was around 18 and i loved them.

Looking back on them now i just cant.

Misfits has probably aged the best and skins the worst.

Nice to know most of the actors in those shows got a career out of it except for the inbetweeners.

i still find them all good in their own way but skins is cringe

>casual sex
>is on Sup Forums
nice try m8

Naruto RP counts, faggot

Who suffered the most out of The Inbetweeners? Guy who played Simon just seemed to fade into obscurity, Jay is being desperate trying to stay relevant, Neil seems like an okay actor compared to the rest but Will seems to be doing BBC 4 art house shows.

>unwatchable
well when you consider it involves british people i think you have your answer

Will got another sitcom, Friday Night Dinner, pretty good, basically playing the exact same character though

I do like Friday Night Dinner, seems pretty underrated but formulaic. I'll watch it but it's not something I'd go out of the way to watch.

>Simon
He was in Fresh Meat as the most boring character on the show, literally no idea what else

>Jay
Does adverts for Game now and bants on twitter

>Neil
Haven't seen him in anything

>Will
He's in Friday Night Dinner. Which is extremely mediocre. My parents love it for some reason. Haven't seen any of his "art house" stuff though. Might have a look

>Haven't seen him in anything
He was in the Dad's Army movie

First two series were average. The last one is actually brilliant. Classic sitcom farce with modern curb/peep show cringe. One of the few airing sitcoms to make me laugh.

>Dat funeral episode
Legit 10/10

Also is the nieghbour from Green Wing with the dog autistic or something?