Why did Keith and Mick have him murdered when he was already kicked out of the band?

Why did Keith and Mick have him murdered when he was already kicked out of the band?

Because he was the most talented member. He was also volatile and probably knew some real dirt about them.

to stop from paying him his residuals

also the best looking.

Not that I see this as a reason to kill the guy but he was also working on a new project with Hendrix and the drummer from another famous garage band, apparently he had demos he was playing for his gf at the time days before his death.

were those demos ever released

No, but Genesis P-Orridge claims that he owns some of the tapes.
I feel bad for Brian desu

I'm not too familiar with his work, but if Gen praises someone, you can be sure it's someone truly special. What made him unique? Could you elaborate? I am also not that impressed by the Stones either.

>if Gen praises someone, you can be sure it's someone truly special
IoI why

Are you familiar with his stance on music and general outlook on life? If you are, the answer is self-evident. He tried to distance his music as far away from rock music as possible, to the point of including a person who couldn't really play guitar (forget solos and improvisation), but admired and even interviewed Zappa.

>Ha, ha, ha
>Oh, wow
Surely proved me wrong. Why did I even bother trying to have an actual discussion on this sad excuse for a board?

>What made him unique?
Brian?

He played like 50 instruments.

Murdered or not, he started the band. He chose all the members. He named the band. Then they kicked him out.

yeah but it was a shitty band either way so who gives a fuck?

Trying too hard

>did benzos and cocaine and was drunk all the time
>murdered

Pick one

Why would they bother? Mick and Keith were far more talented than him as songwriters and Mick Taylor was a better guitarist.

This. He was kicked out because he sucked and was a pain in the ass to deal with

>Why would they bother?
$

They had to sacrifice him to satan to be successful. Small price to pay for fame and fortune.

Brian Jones was a true Sup Forumstant desu
An autistic savant that got pushed out of the band, cucked by the Chads, died and his former group going on to even greater fame and glory with his replacement.

Except he had some sexy swedish supermodel gf that was the one who found him dead in the pool.

Whilst ultimately his exclusion from the band proved a good thing to the Rolling Stones as he wanted the group to remain primarily a blues cover band (despite the Mick/Keith songs being far better and lucrative) and his criminal record hindering the bands ability to tour the U.S, his additions to albums like Aftemath and Between The Buttons cannot be overstated.
His ability to pick up almost any instrument whether it be a sitar, koto, clarinet or dulcimer added great colour, variety and depth to songs that would have been blase without them

Gold digger and/or beard for his gayness

The truth

I don't think a mutant could just fuck off to scandinavia all alone at the age of 16 to busk and be a bohemian cunt for a few years, impregnate a couple blonde chicks and then go home to start one of the most popular bands of all time.

Well that's the obvious murderer right there. The girlfriend who just happened to find his suspicious dead body. She was probably banging everyone in the band.

Brian Jones was a real cunt read the bio he knocks some roastie up and tells here to fuck off with her ugly kid lol