The alt-right gets their only TV show canceled and gets BTFO by the weather channel in the same week

>the alt-right gets their only TV show canceled and gets BTFO by the weather channel in the same week

Can they recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=UhdymoRTz6M

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do alt-right people really think global warming is a hoax?

I thought they were generally pro-science.

>even the weather channel is pushing this jewish agenda

>thing that doesn't exist got btfo
whoa, that will show them who's boss.

This. The term "alt-right" literally appeared over night from the Hillary campaign to combat the use of the term "SJW"

who fucking cares holy shit this board is half meta Sup Forums cancer

MODS DELETE THIS NOW

The Alt Right doesn't care about global warming, in fact I've heard them praise white people for being the only ones to care about nature. Climate change denial just helps rich Jew oil companies anyway.

Breitbart are just neocons that allied with the Alt right because they both hate libs.

Like most radicals, they're pro-science insofar as to point out when it conflicts with views they don't like and bask in a sense of objectively proven superiority.

They're not pro-science when it makes them look like boobs.

I can't believe people seriously don't believe climate change isn't happening

who /eternalsummer/ here?

I think the coldest I experienced in the last 5 years was 70ish

Global warming denial shitposting is just a meme. I do it on Sup Forums all the time. It's just funny seeing europeans, liberals and STEMfags getting so worked up.

Well uh technically nahhh

except Breitbart embraced the term when Bannon announced the site: "We're the platform for the alt-right"

Gonna blame the (((SJW)))s for this one, or cucks?

What is this image supposed to prove? Some attention whore on twitter uses a shill term?

But a lot of oil companies are owned by Jews, and it's the oil companies who astroturf global warming misinformation.

And the only oil companies with no major Jewish influence are owned by fucking Muslims.

>muh warming

>(((Breitbart)))
just call it "israel today"

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

alarmists btfo

I'd like to plunge my thermometer in her if you know what I mean

Try reading the article you post inbred

Sup Forums btfo yet again

tired yet?

you didn't read the article did you?

you conservatives are making yourself look bad by not posting legit facts no wonder you're not taken seriously by the media

>But a lot of oil companies are owned by Jews

You mean CEO's / board members? They're all publicly traded companies so there's no owner except the shareholders of the companies' stock.

I guess Gazprom the semi-state owned oil producer in russia is also run by jews...somehow.

how many jews does /poltv/ think exist anyway?

Pretty sure they know that it's real, they just don't care. Also denying it pisses off liberals, which is the main motivating factor for most things that they do

It's not just the climate that's hot, if you know what I mean.

Sup Forums STATUS:

All of them.

How can the alt right ever recover behind their anime avatars?

Why do people who hate this board keep posting here?

trolling

Certain boards get raided by reddit users pretty frequently.

i knew cunny threads had to come from somewhere else. there's no way anyone on 4chinz would be that much of a sick degenerate

>"I'm going to pretend to be a scientifically illiterate useful idiot for multinational oil corporations"

I don't get Sup Forums. It's hard to tell where irony ends and sincerity begins. There's contrarianism and there's just pretending to be retarded.

>Also denying it pisses off liberals

isn't that a bad thing, especially if they want to be taken seriously by literally everyone?

Yeah and I'm sure no one on Sup Forums is actually racist.

Damn crossposters.

That's not even the right question you are asking. Climate change, is it a big enough issue to pass legislation on, which equals more government power and control.
Al Gore said the ice caps would be completely gone by 2006, so nobody believe it's that threatening to human civilization. Even if temperatures rose 20 degrees, the earth would not magically be destroyed by bad weather.
When you look at government clean energy programs, you realize tons of the money is wasted for a result that is minimal or even negative to the economy, and that's with the taxpayers money.
Spain built tons of solar reflector towers with a government program and is closing some down because it's not worth to keep them running.

This isn't your safespace, faggot. You have to go back.

>People still think we're behind the warming, and that it wouldn't happen anyway

They don't want to be taken seriously

Everyone seems to forget the old idea of "for the lolz XD"

The guys the media are pushing as Alt Right (Richard Spencer etc.) Are just stormfags that don't get Irony. All Sup Forums does is try to be the opposite of reddit.

This bitch is annoying, more news at 11.

pretty much. this is Jews vs. Jews and we are the pawns in their games of chess.

solid 25% of Sup Forums threads are created by Russian disinfo agents, then the rest of the retards run wild with it because it's contrary to what the (((mainstream media))) and their parents say

>pro science

They're anti-intellectuals who get their world knowledge from info graphics user.

I support Breitbart and the alt-right, but this fucking climate change denial shit by certain people make us all look bad

Where do you gets yours from?