Huncho Jack Jack Huncho

What’s the verdict guys
production is incredible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hH3hCKaHGp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's shit. Niggers rapping about high fashion gets old real fast.

>Searching for authentic lyrics in trap music
Stop this meme

The beats aren't good either faggot.

Without Warning > Huncho Jack

Get your ears checked this production = best of 2017 trap albums
without warning was underwhelming

the fucking album art is awful lmao

HURR DURRRRR DURR HURR DUR DURR STRAIGHT UP!

your taste is bad and you should feel bad

anyone got a link?

newfag detected

ralph steadman drew it

>ralph steadman
seems to me like mr steadman hates black people.

i cant take this shit anymore. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR FUCKS SAKE. how long can these new rappers create the same shit, again and again and again and again. the sound is so fucking outdated already. its boring.

does it sell?

Few good songs in it, alot of it is filler tho like i expected. overall a normal trap album

This released also.

It's more meaningless trap

We've heard it on 50 other albums this year

you and me both brother

anyone got a link?

no

Only the first 4 songs on Without Warning were good.

found one anyway

Yeah but the tape had a consistent theme that kept me listening

I liked it, kind of a special synergy between quavo and travis. After the 1st listen fav so far is motorcycle patches. Pretty sure fantano gonna give it a 7

hook me up

I like it a lot. Moon rock is a 10/10 song

Except Disrespectful is the best track on the tape

Trav carried this shit so hard, Quavo gets boring after a while

really really bad, give it a 3/10 every song sounds the same, both travis and quavo have lost their touch. really disappointing. lets hope travis' next album is actually good and if its not then his career is over

Should've been 10 tracks only. Production is nice af tho
Also How U Feel best track

>production is incredible
Rips off Kaynes "Otis" and follows it up with sirens that makes me think i watching a xxx amv video on youtube

literally no one will be talking about this trash in 3 months

Travis was the crowning achievement of the album Saint Laurent Mask best song imo

Only good song: Southside and Guwop
Only good songs: Go, Where U From

Nobody is talking about it today

Travis is such a disappointment, dude's supposed to be the goat. One more trash album and I'm out.

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=hH3hCKaHGp8

Just finished listening to it, give it a solid 8/10. Definitely better than Without Warning

let me save u guys somet ime

saint

saint laurent mask

*deletes every Quavo verse*

Now it's almost enjoyable

Repetitive as fuck, even the production, while good, has no progression, no beat switches, nothing

So far Without Warning was definitely better and Super Slimey had more standouts, though on average wasn’t great (Killed Before is a 10/10 track though)

Is that art by the same guy who does the art for Flying Dog beer?

Stop praising trash then you fucking retard

THIS

its great. anyone saying its bad is a confirmed Rodeo-era Travis dickrider who cant accept the new direction he has been taking recently. Not every trap album has to reinvent the fucking genre to be enjoyable, glad travis is weeding out the dickriders from the actual fans

>rips off
you mean sampled? its a direct sample from Otis, in case you couldnt tell. also I can tell you only listened to the first song

nah I sat through the whole thing

the only reason I say ripped off is because is samples Otis Redding for a collab rap album creative right?

Favorite Track was St Laurent Mask
Worst Track was How U Feel

its listenable but its bland, and repetitive Scott, has no range as an artist, its background music at best

this, I hope everyone realizes this now

not sure if it's the leak or mike dean mixing but it sounded pretty shitty
the beats are good but trav and quavo just did their usual over them
best rap collab this year but that doesn't really say much

Poopoo Jack Shit Albumo

I'm about to shit in your turbopleb fucking mouths

1. Still Serving
2. Ghostface Killers
3. Darth Vader
4. Disrespectful
5. Mad Stalkers
6. Rap Saved Me
7. Rick Flair Drip
8. Nightmare
9. Choppa Hate Niggas
10. Run up the Racks

Every song that isn't Run up the Racks is fucking flame. Even then, RUTR is on par with the best song on huncho jack.

[THIS IS NOW A WITHOUT WARNING DISCUSSION THREAD]

nice get
ric flair drip is the clear standout

kys

offset is great. Really kills it in Ric Flair Drip

RFD is a great party song for straight slap, but I'm just not into its substance. Its shallow even for offset.

This order all contains fantastic songs, some just have to be pushed to the "bottom".

I'm aware I'm in the minority for my (lack of) love for RFD

Travis Scott feature is the only reason Ghostface Killers is my #1. Anytime I hear those ad-libs..
>straight up
>it's lit
>yea
>alright

How the fuck do people still listen to trap? People have been doing this exact same sound for like ten years now, move the fuck on already.

The EDM market wasn't as marketable as before and labels are trying their earnest to force trap music after Panda was a hit.

And even though it's a saturated as fuck genre these days, I'd still listen to this shit or Droptopwop any day instead of the shitty copycats we have in my country. It's functional enough.

bbbut n*gga it bumps in the whip f@m yal whypipo be trippin cuz they talmbout Black Culture
muh production

Gucci has been abominable since he got out of prison.
Memes and being a former legend can only carry you so far.

Was Panda a big hit in other countries?
In the US everyone was mocking it for being such a blatant Future ripoff and ibcredibly obvious industry plant being pushed nonstop.

Only song i liked on it

At least in mine normies bumped it every now and then on the radio or Spotify because it was catchy, and shitty rap is something rich whiteys are bound to like in a third world shithole. Either that or shitty dancehall.

After that you could practically hear Panda even on the streets, but mostly spanish covers that were somehow worse. And nowadays every fucking artist is trying to get some piece of the cake (there's one that became famous because the track was godawful and the video was so fucking bad it became practically a meme). Hell, ironic hipsters that were into Mac deMarco and Macintosh Plus pretend to like trap music because somehow they were convinced that it was social commentary and a novelty (even though in USA it was fucking everywhere since the 2000's).

Having Choppa hates niggas that low. Smhtbhfam

Don't know what timeline you're in but Panda was a #1 hit in the US.
Yeah people clowned him for being a Future ripoff but the song itself was still a huge hit.

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold

somethings gotta give

Honestly the only track I don't dig is Mad Stalkers. WW shits on this Fat Huncho tape so hard it's not even funny

I like it except
>Nike boys we don't do three stripes!
is fucking cringe, especially after seeing how bad Travis' Nike collab was.

hopefully bait

Trap music is dead everybody's making the same shit non stop. The new Gucci tape is literally the exact same song over and over as well.

Funny that Offset praises Adidas in his verse earlier in the song.

I'm an Adidas guy myself. Boost has won me over.

fear and loathing for niggers

Waiting on a Gucci and Takeoff album to complete the cycle

>Southside
>*makes the same beat 1000 times*
>tm88
>*makes the same beat 1000 times*
>murda beatz
>same thing
Wow incredible production

I like DBR and OP more than Rodeo and I think this tape is ass

incredibly disappointing

huncho

It's fucking trap Chainsmokers this is the worst christmas gift I've ever gotten and I've been beaten with a barbecue fork for a christmas present before

Weak ass argument

Production is always incredible, and that's to be expected of the top tier trap rappers. However, this album just seems to be lacking in.. something. Hard for me to describe, but go listen to Oh My Dis Side with the two of them on Travis's Rodeo album, and you'll know what I mean. The passion just seemed so much higher on that song, and I think it's lacking on this album. I'm in the process of listening to it again though, so maybe my opinion will change.

where would you rank Migos - Culture in that list?

>It's fucking trap Chainsmokers
fuck i think you just ruined this entire project for me with that one line

fuck

plus this sound doesn't have more than a year left in it. everyone is already getting sick of it. you can feel it.