When did you hair start to JUST?

when did you hair start to JUST?

Around 20. It's still not nearly as bad as cunte now at 25 tho, thank god

>Caucasian hair is smooth,thick and doesn't move even when under a hurricane
>Asian hair is thin,sticks up like a bitch and is very hard to tame even with hair products

sad desu

24-25
but I started with a prominent widow's peak so it looks worse
JUST

When I was 24, feels bad desu

19 but it's not bad. I've basically stalled it and regained some of it over the last 2 years by maintaining it. It's really not that hard to do senpai

full hair and my father has full hair

thank you based 1/32 native blood

What do you do?

25 here, always had a big forehead and a fucked up hairline but hair didn't start to fall yet. I wish it came earlier than this, the torture is literally killing me.

1 pill of Biotin a day, 1 pill of Saw Palmetto a day, and Minoxidil once or twice a day. I can get 6 things of Minoxidil for 20 bucks. The Biotin and Saw Palmetto last me like 6 months too

18 :(

Are you that american guy who posted in my Hammarby derby thread?

no such thing as caucasian hair
we are diverse

25 I have hope that the worst just passed

is your hair more curly?

you mean life?

JUST

Rate my hair

Buzz It/10

Mine is ondulated, it has waves, it's straight when short and then makes waves when it's long
But some europeans have curly hair, others have a very thin hair like my father and others have thick hair (chink hair) wich I think is very straight and strong like my cousin for example.
Our colors also vary a lot, we have very dark hair, brunette, dark blonde, blonde, even gingers.
Europeans are the most diverse of all in terms of features and hair and eye colors.
My father hair is very very thin, l

>tfw goat hairline but no friends

I have this type of hair wich is a pain in the ass cause you have to wash it everyday or you look like a hobo
It's hard to tame it also

ivan rape baby lmao
that's russian hair

btw that's not curly
this is curly

Never

Having nice hair with only being able to fap every 2nd day is worth Finasteride desu, good thing I didn't fall for the window's peak has always been there meme quick when I was 20

UK has the ugliest plebs of all europe
In no other nation you can guess the economic backround of someone just by looking at facial features
In Italy, France or Spain, the percentage of handsome people is almost equal in all economic classes.
You go to any poor hood of spain and the girls are as hot as the rich ones.
This is changing now cause all the fat latinas though

Also you don't need to see a doc, just buy it off inhousepharmacy

> really skinny, low test guy, no jaw
> but awesome hair

how is it fair that high-test manly guys get to have fucking transplants now? this is bullshit. you guys should suffer baldness now to make up for being CHAD in high school

>tfw the grills loved you at age 17 because your hair was like this
>tfw you cut your hair and grow it longer again and it's not the same
>by the time you hit 29 its this kys tier
Explain more to me. Does it make you permaflaccid? I'm on SSRIs and have no such problem right now but I'd rather be bald than have erectile dysfunction.

25 but it seems to have paused or something around 27.
so theres a spot on my crown and just a little hairline loss, hasnt moved in a couple years

I'd say 25-27
But I always had a high hairline, so I didn't really notice
I was in denial (putting my hair back) until 31, I saw me in a mirror with low evening sun directly behind my head.
I was shocked at first, but buzzed my hair right away. never felt so happy and liberated with my new Zidane cut

where do spaniards with curly hair like Jesus Vallejo usually come from? the south like andalusia?

Sometime in my early 20s.
>tfw you look at your dad and realize that's almost exactly how you'll look when you're his age
Fuck.

For first few months I was more virile than ever, a few years in have to go nofap every now and then but worth it desu, just make sure you identify baldness early because it restored my teenage hairline for me, otherwise get a hair transplant and use it.

He looks alright bald so I never understood the hair plugs

balding gene is maternal

Yes but the south was poor so their people emigrated
In catalonia for example half the population is from extremadura, murcia and andalucia
Basque people for example have chink hair

This is the average basque hair, very thic
Look how ugly they are btw

No balding but I started spowly going grey at 16/17 yo

That may be, but I'm a spitting image of my dad and so is my hair

I've always had long hair then my hairline started thinning around 18 but not much, I noticed tho and started to wear hats more often, then it got worse at about 23, I buzzed it and realized my forehead is too big and looked even worse so I grew it back. I'm wearing hats until my hair is long enough to cover my hairline

I think my hairline has receeded a bit, but it's hard to tell because of a scar I have on one side. I've got a lot of volume though so I don't have to worry about it thinning.

fucking kek,he looks like Dana White

>all these hairlets
lol

Also lots of basques have this awful type of white skin that looks like they are ill and also have these small down syndrome eyes
they are the worst but castillans love them even though they killed 800 people
yet castillans hate catalans

t.18 year old

Enjoy it while you got it

i thought castillans hated everyone

Any side effects?

About 12. Same goes for my face.

>my dad had nice hair
>everyone in my mom's family is bald

Kill me

okay,i refuse to believe you white bois can lose hair these early,you must be bullshitting me

First started when I was 22. I'm 25 now and it's similar to Harry Kane's. Too pussy to go on minoxodil. Plus I'm lazy as fuck and wouldn't apply it every day.

No, only catalans cause we still speak our language
Basque Country on the other hand has schools without a single lesson of basque
In Catalonia we don't allow that, cause we believe everyone should learn to speak castillan, catalan, english and before even french.

I'm 25 and my hairline hasn't moved back an inch, it's ginger and very thick though, I can't really style it after about 3 weeks of getting a haircut, it's a price worth paying I guess, there's no bald men in my family.

wtf I love catalonia now!

Nope no side effects

24. Not yet luckily but probably wont be long as both mum and dad are bald

>brother started balding in late teens
>I'm 27 and still have a thick head of hair

How

33 now and it started to thin a tiny bit on each side in the front about two years ago, so i went on propecia immediately and all that's happened is that it's grown back a bit (slowly). my barber says i'll never go bald. holding my breath.

You now remember Steve mcclaren's hair island

>bald mom

you're fucked lmao

Pills and other products will only stop the balding process until you stop taking them. It's a waste of money, if you're balding you're balding. Save money for a transplant instead.

Or just take pills that cost $10/month because they're generic drugs...

21, mine is starting right now. Don't really care, when I start to look JUST tier I'll shave it.

>Pills and other products will only stop the balding process until you stop taking them

So just....keep taking them?

My hair is mostly gray and I'm 24, started when I was 15 or so.

We are too lefty though because when the far right rules in spain we get fucked so people here vote left as a defense not because they are leftist
But this in return allows our land to have the most migrants of all spain so catalans may be a minority even in the smallest towns in the future
We do have our problems

wtf, did not he hair plantation?

fortunately i have a good hairline. i use really short haircut though

this shit
this shit right here
this exact wave pattern, this is the enemy. every fucking day I don't know what to do with this shit, but it's there, just sitting on my forehead taunting me

Your body can reject it

I have recently bought crew molding cream
20 euros
I hope it works

nigga just blow dry that shit and apply some product

makes it worse. just makes the form more prominent and rigid

i wish i had wavy hair desu,it looks so pretty

One word: Relaxer.

It's what niggers use to turn their pubic hair into straight hair and make it more manageable. It obviously works on all types of hair though. Been using it for a few years now and haven't looked back.

26 right now and it's all good. It might start any day now, though. My father was definitely balding but he was also going through cancer treatment from his early thirties so who knows.

will look into this
cheers boss

BUT A AIN'T NO NEGRO

Who /thinningcrown/ here?

Now imagine being really skinny (but increasingly skinny-fat), having been tested and shown to have the total testosterone level of your average 80 year-old man, AND your hair getting JUST'd from the age of 20. Weird thing is that I see photos from when I was 15 and my jaw looks almost comically masculine. Now I'm a flabby, chinless jaw-let. Wtf happened there?

here. didn't even notice until last summer. god knows when it started

Around 26 was when I really started noticing. The sad part is that I don't have the facial hair to pull off the cueball look.

>tfw mestizo
>inherit baldness and body hair from Spanish side
>inherit weak facial hair and shit skin from native side
Why is God so cruel?

The game is the game

Same here, I'm only 20yo ffs

Mine is thinning out at 25

I'm the same way only instead of baldness I have thick as fuck hair but such weak female thin body hair except my ass which is as thick as my head.

im on finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, ru and more

i would rather kill myself than bald

21 with a thinning crown and front. Think I'll just shave it sometime this week and move on.

Literally have a mane. feels good lads.

This
If you have a small nose and a square/roundish facial structure you can go bald whenever.

>back home after graduating
>complained to my little brother about starting to go bald
>him: "just shave it, it's not like you have a girlfriend to worry about"
>mfw

Not for another 20 years at least