GUYS WE
*buys a cruise ship*
REALLY NEED TO
*travels by private jet*
DO SOMETHING
*vapes*
ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/08/exxon-climate-change-1981-climate-denier-funding
cleantechnica.com/2016/05/12/lithium-mining-vs-oil-sands-meme-thorough-response/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF i hate leo now.

PLEASE BUY ALL THESE NEW GREEN PRODUCTS TO SAVE THE WORLD
>receives millions of shekels from green merchants

WTF does vaping have to do with climate change?

i was surprised to see leo use an itaste. pretty entry level. you'd think a multi millionaire would get something more powerful. I have the same one

Vaping immediately discredits your opinion about anything

DUDE LET ME LECTURE YOU ON CLIMATE CHANGE DESPITE THERE NOT BEING A CHANCE OF YOU EVER HAVING AN EFFECT ON THE ENVIRONMENT LARGER THAN I HAVE HAD LMAO

DUDE 15 YEARS AGO WE SAID YOU'LL ALL BE LIVING UNDERWATER BY NOW LMAO

>unusually hot weather
ITS CLIMATE CHANGE
>unusually cold weather
ITS CLIMATE CHANGE AGAIN ARGHH

Ask yourself who stands to lose money if everyone stops buying oil. What do you think these people will to to secure their investments?
What do you think is more likely:
>Tens of thousands of scientists from dozens of countries are all in on this massive, global conspiracy to falsify data and fabricate studies
or
>A few rich oil executives are willing to lie and deceive everyone in order to secure profits for the short-term future?

Really think about this.

>mfw "global warming" has been a meme since the 70s that no one gave a shit about until Al Gore made a shitty propaganda documentary on the subject (all of the predictions in the film were wrong) and they had to start calling it climate change since their apocalyptic fear mongering didnt fit with the reality of the situation that the earth wasnt turning into a burning hell pit and now every dumb pleb parrots """"science"""" they dont understand or even bothered reading into simply because their favorite person who plays make believe for a living said so

DUDE OCCAM'S RAZOR LMAO

It's already been proven that about 90% of published research is false or misleading.
Just like that graph is. You're assuming that those readings are correct. That the air tested in bubbles in ice cores from only 1 area is a correct representation of the CO2 PPM everywhere in the world.
Let's assume the graph is correct though, even with that drastic increase, there have not been any real negative effects caused by it. Weather patterns cannot be proven through the use of this graph, you can make assumptions but prove nothing.

Yeah, but if you want people to take your views seriously on climate change you probably shouldn't be living a lifestyle that would make any CEO envious

Do liberals not understand how much NIMBY-style "Do as I say, not as I do" pisses most conservative-leaning people off?

>tens of thousands of scientists
Citation needed

post a picture with the earth on fire next

climate change and carbon emissions is a meme perpetuated by Jews so that honest white owned hospitals and health services will have less patients coming in complaining of breathing problems

>be human
>literally exhale carbon dioxide
>tfw literally killing the earth by living
THANKS A LOT GOD

Eh. Even if global warming is a meme, we should still stop cucking our economy by buying oil from the middle east.
Renewable power and electric cars are made in America. I'd rather give my money to Elon Musk than Mohammed or Shekelstein
Nuclear power is still the way to go.

DUDE I KNOW MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKED OVER BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR MOST, IF NOT ALL OF YOUR LIFE, AND IT'S A CONTINUAL UPHILL STRUGGLE TO GET PERFECT GRADES IN A VASTLY-INFERIOR SCHOOL SYSTEM WHILE YOU WORK TWO JOBS TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE MANY INDUSTRIES ARE OUTSOURCED TO ASIA OR AUTOMATED, BUT PLEASE BUY AND WATCH MY DOCUMENTARY ON CLIMATE CHANGE SO YOUR CHILDREN, BORN WITH IRREVERSIBLE CONDITIONS FROM POLLUTION THAT YOU HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PART IN CAUSING WHATSOEVER, CAN HAVE EVEN LESS OF A CHANCE AT A "DECENT" LIFE THAN YOU HAVE, BUT WHILE YOU'RE DOING THAT, I'M GOING TO CONTINUE TO COAST BY ON MY GOOD LOOKS, CHARISMA AND HOT BITCHES ON MY YACHT, CHECK MY YACHT, ISN'T THAT A SWEET YACHT? LMAO

Dr.San prescribes the best stuff.

>retarded contrarian brainlet shitters ITT
easiest way to detect a retard is denial of global warming

Batteries charged by coal powered electricity

hahah upvoted xD!!!

If manmade climate change was real, what would it look like?

Keep buying oil! Global warming isn't real, goys, I mean guys!

wow really made me think

DUDE EVEN IF GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T REAL; DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE THE PLANET? HOW CAN THAT BE A BAD THING LMAO

>h-hey look at me! Im making fun of jews to hehe! now do what I say please!

Wait, how could it be a bad thing?

>It's already been proven that about 90% of published research is false or misleading.

lol

I suppose...

DUDE INCREASED TAXES AND UNRELIABLE ENERGY SOURCES WILL SAVE US LMAO

>solar
>unreliable
neck yourself please

DUDE FUCK THE PLANET LMAO
FUCK CIVILIZATION LMAO
FUCK BIODIVERSITY LMAO
BECOME A NIHILIST LIKE ME LMAO

DUDE ALSO NUCLEAR IS BAD FOR SOME REASON LMAO

This.
You don't need to import wind or light. Supporting renewables supports your own economy. The only reason some people are against it is because they want to keep buying foreign oil.

faggot

>It's already been proven that about 90% of published research is false or misleading
>source: my ass

You people are fucking desperate

>some reason

lmao

DUDE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT LMAO

You people are not very bright, we get it

>Buy
It's on Youtube for free.
All the problems you're complaining about can be solve if we all switched to renewables. No more cancer and birth defects from pollution, no more poison in the air.
New industries and jobs will be created. But some people just don't like new things if they don't like the people pushing them.

Eh, you don't actually understand who controls the oil industry but pro-tip, it's not the Jews. It's someone much higher. Suffice it to say it's a moot point since eliminating fossil fuels is inevitable seeing as solar energy is actually much cheaper to implement and maintain. Also

>cuckservative
>complaining about taxes

I thought you faggots would be the first to gloat about privatization of a growing industry.

DUDE SCARY ATOMIC BOMBS LMAO

Yeah it's a fad that died last year

DUDE BIRTH DEFECTS LMAO
DUDE CANCER LMAO
DUDE TERRORISTS LMAO

theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/08/exxon-climate-change-1981-climate-denier-funding
Exxon knew about climate change in 1981 but you niggers still defend their propaganda. Such fucking cucks.

DUDE IM DESPERATE THROW ME A BONER LMAO

DUDE RARE EARTH LMAO

DUDE HAVE YOU BEEN DRIVING BIG EVIL CARS AND DESTROYING THE EARTH I CAN ABSOLVE YOU OF YOUR SINS IF YOU PURCHASE MY CARBON CREDITS LMAO

>Unreliable
How is wind and light more unreliable than burning oil? Sure you can burn oil whenever you want but first you have to buy the land (or fight a war over it), build infrastructure to dig it up, refine and process it, transport it, build a generator, then burn it.
Light and wind aren't going away any time soon.

DUDE LEAVE THE RESOURCES TO YOUR MASTERS GOYIM LMAO

DUDE BOUGHT OUR GREEN SHIT MADE IN CHINA LMAO

DUDE RARE EARTH LMAO

DUDE THE JOOOOSSSSS LMAO

DUDE WIND AND LIGHT IS TOTALLY HAPPENS EXACTLY WHEN WE NEED IT. THE WIND IS ALWAYS BLOWING AND THE LIGHT IS ALWAYS SHINING. IT ALSO DOESNT REQUIRE LAND TO BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE OR GENERATORS LMAO

>>Tens of thousands of scientists from dozens of countries

Literally who?

What did the idiot mean by this ?

DUDE STARTING AN ALL-CAPS SENTENCE WITH DUDE AND ENDING IT WITH LMAO LMAO

>only dum dums don't believe everything said on tv, goy

Much easier and more viable than oil

DUDE RARE EARTH, LMAO

You can store electricity in batteries.

>Doesn't know the climate change is a meme from the corps, lobbyist and chinese govt.

DUDE GREEN ENERGY IS TOTALLY VIABLE WITHOUT GOVERNMENTAL SUBSIDIES AND ELON MUSK'S STOCK PRICE ISN'T GOING TO TANK ONCE THE GOVERNMENT REMOVES THEIR CARBON EMISSION REDUCTION INITIATIVES LMAO

DUDE "DUDE LMAO" LMAO

DUDE BUY A ELECTRIC CAR POWERED BY LITHIUM BATTERIES EXTRACTED FROM THE DEPTH OF THE EARTH LMAO

DUDE URANIUM LMAO

DUDE THE CURRENT BATTERY TECHNOLOGY CAN TOTALLY STORE ENOUGH ENERGY UNTIL THE NEXT DAY AND UNTIL THE NEXT WINDS TO POWER AND ENTIRE CITY LMAO

DUDE IT ITS OVERCAST THE NEXT DAY THE WINDS WILL SAVE US LMAO

>he thinks climate change is a meme

Can't get more bluepilled than this

>bluepilled
more like redpilled senpai
trumps know its shit

DUDE I BELIEVE OUR GOVERNMENTS ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE I AM TOTALLY RED PILLED GUYS LMAO PLS TAX ME FOR LIVING LMAO

dude any dramatic rise in the cost of living doesn't affect me but you should still support alternate energy sources :^) lmao

Oil/coal powerplants and solar/wind powerplants both require a powerplant, but apart from that, renewables don't require
>transport of oil
>all the energy needed to move the things transporting the oil
>refineries
>digging up crude oil or coal
>pipelines

DUDE WE AREN'T GOING TO TAX GREEN ENERGY... YET LMAO

I love this place, makes me feel so at ease with myself knowing that people have their heads up on their asses this much

>Foreign tax credit ($15.3 billion)
>Credit for production of non-conventional fuels ($14.1 billion)
>Oil and Gas exploration and development expensing ($7.1 billion)

DUDE FOSSIL FUEL IS TOTALLY VIABLE WITHOUT GOVERNMENTAL SUBSIDIES LMAO

DUDE RENEWABLES DON'T REQUIRE ALL THIS STUFF YET COST 2-3 TIMES AS MUCH LMAO

DUDE ITS A CONSPIRACY LMAO
RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA NEWS SITES TOLD ME SO LMAO

DUDE FAKE NEWS LMAO

Lithium is extracted from seawater. The idea that it's from a mine is an intentionally misleading lie
cleantechnica.com/2016/05/12/lithium-mining-vs-oil-sands-meme-thorough-response/

DUDE FOSSIL FUELS ARE EXPENSIVE DO WE REALLY NEED ELECTRICITY? WHALE OIL WORKS JUST FINE THINK ABOUT THE WHALING INDUSTRY LMAO

t. 1880's conservative

nuke the whales

>he fell for the "russian propaganda" propaganda

Stronger together, amiright?

DUDE CLIMATE CHANGE IS TOTALLY A HOAX BECAUSE SOMEONE WITHOUT ANY CREDIBLE INFORMATION TOLD ME SO LMAO

DUDE CLIMATE CHANGE IS TOTALLY REAL BECAUSE SOMEONE WITHOUT ANY CREDIBLE INFORMATION TOLD ME SO LMAO

I hope a plague wipes you all out

>search for "seawater" in this article
>0 founds
Really makes you think

It's PR stunts. He needs a new image after ruining all those women's lives.

DUDE MY FAV SAY SO MUST BE REAL THEN LMAO

DUDE THERE'S LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CREDIBLE INFORMATION REGARDING CLIMATE CHANGE AS REAL BUT I WILL JUST IGNORE IT BECAUSE I CAN'T POSSIBLY BE WRONG ON THIS LMAO

2 rubles have been deposited into your account!

DUDE IGNORE THE FACT THAT GLOBAL TEMPERATURES BEGAN TO RISE DECADES BEFORE THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION LMAO

This desu

>jojo
>frogposting

Kill yourself

DUDE I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT CREDIBLE INFORMATION IS LMAO

Don't fall for the climate meme. It's literally the biggest scam anyone's ever tried to pull on the world's population.

DUDE MY SOURCES ARE CREDIBLE BECAUSE THEY ARE FOUNDED BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WOULD HAVE PROFITS FROM IT LMAO

How did they measure the atmospheric carbon dioxide levels from hundreds of thousands years in the past? pls no bully, this is seriously blowing my mind right now