Sup Forums btfo once again

Sup Forums btfo once again

There's nothing wrong with her playing Barbie

she's so fucking ugly

>little girls are supposed to aspire to be fat sluts just to spite men

I don't get feminism anymore.

For someone who doesn't think she's fat and is proud of her body, she sure needs to say it a lot. Who's she trying to convince?

She literally looks like a pig.

I have never met a person who tries so hard to act like they don't give a shit, but makes it so fucking obvious that deep down, they really are extremely angry over how disgustingly fat they are.

She really is completely fucking insane.

What did he mean by this?

She's definitely obese and no self confident adult continuously writes diatribes like that and posts them on Instagram/Twitter.

No, it's that women who work hard at staying fit make lazy women feel bad about themselves, so it's important to teach little girls not to ever try so no one ever has to feel bad for being lazy.

>"evolving icon"

God fucking damnit. It really wasn't that long ago that people weren't fat.

I bet she cries a lot

>the trolls who are in more pain than we can ever understand

I'm a fat it is a health issue you should be proud of it you should try and lose weight.

Lena Duhnam

>'getting' feminism
>ever

>it's another conceited celebrity episode

nothing convinces people that you're above their criticism like writing a huge essay in response to their criticism

What a delusional pig. Life will blow up in her face one day when kikes don't want to protect her fat ugly ass any longer when she can't make as much money.

and people thought Ayn Rand was crazy lmao

>B8
Fugly beeyatch might be better off playing Ken.

She reinforces stereotypes about Americans.

Woah really makes me think.

>I-It's not t-true

they should have just gotten a ham and put a wig on it

women on fb are always posting this bullshit. If you are spamming how awesome you are, you really dont believe it.

>I'm such a great and nice person
>Let me prove it by listing reasons why I'm so great

HEHEHE ALSO THANK U TO MY UNCLE CHARLES ELLIS "CHUCK" SCHUMER, 4 TERM SENATOR FROM JEW YORK, AND NOW UNANIMOUS SENATE MINORITY LEADER XDDD SO RANDOM HEHEHE JUST BELIEVE IN URSELF GIRLS YOU'LL BE REALLY SUCCESSFUL AND AN ICON IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT I'M A CIA PROJECT MOCKINGBIRD STOOGE WHO GETS PAID TO SHILL ANTI GUN LEGISLATION OR OTHER CORPORATE ISSUES PLEASE BUY BUD LIGHT HEHEHE REMEMBER TO DRINK UR BUD LIGHT TONIGHT GUYS XD AND ALSO PLEASE FORGET THAT MY UNCLE IS CHUCK SCHUMER XDDDD THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME MEETING OBAMA AND GOING TO BLACK TIE EVENTS IN DC BEFORE I WAS FAMOUS XDDDD ALSO I DIDN'T START MY CAREER ON FOX NEWS PLEASE DONT GOOGLE THAT GIRL POWER Y'ALL BARBIE 2017 ACCEPT ALL BODY SIZES IM NOT EVEN FAT XDDD CHECK OUT THIS BLURRY FUCKING PICTURE IN A BLACK ONE PIECE HEHE

feminists don't get feminism. check out the internal arguments since, oh, i don't know, about 1972.

Doesn't Schumber have HPV and genital herpies?

Hence shes infertile

she forgot to mention how she stole material

>spilling this many words to try showing just how unaffected you are by something

gg, pig.

>HPV
>Herpes
>Causing infertility
Unless she gets cervical cancer from the HPV she's in the clear. The baby would be covered in diseases though.

>I'm a great friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend.

If she's so confident and unrattled why bother typing all that shit out?

>Is it fat shaming if you know you're not fat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>I'm a great person

Hellllooooo narcissism

body, nice and flabby

still would

Because "Shut up fatty," Would literally destroy her ego.

I hear ISIS actually isn't that bad, I support their efforts.

>is it fat shaming if you know you're not fat and have zero shame in your game?
no, because being delusional and retarded have no part in it.

i hate this trend where a grown adult who literally has tv and picture deals is making public statements like a teenage girl who just survived a recent bout of facebook bullying

a jihad on identity politics and the identity politics nation

If they wanted a fat ugly unfunny anti-barbie they should have gone for leslie jones. At least she's actually funny sometimes.

let me write a fucking book-length post about how i'm not ashamed about my body. really, I'm not ashamed at all

I hope this movie gets made and I hope it gets half a trillion dollars in advertising. Every child that sees this swine beast and Barbie side by side is going to be redpilled for life. Even a child can see it when it's this blatant and poorly done. It's like Flintstone's Funtime Chewable Redpills for Kids.

>It's like Flintstone's Funtime Chewable Redpills for Kids.

I don't even fucking care that she's fat. I'm fat and I know plenty of people who are fat.

Her real problem is that she's unfunny and a bitch.

Jesus woman learn how to use commas.

Type like a retard, get treated like a retard.

Both admitted rapists coincidentally