"I don't see colour."

>"I don't see colour."
>audience gasps like she just called him a nigger

Would someone please explain why Americans are so disgusted by this phrase?

What she meant was "I don't take the colour of people's skin into account at all when I treat with them." But the audience is retarded, so they took what she said literally and thought that she's colour blind or some shit.

>"I don't see colour."

It's usually a cop out to pretend like racism doesn't exist anymore because talking about it makes people uncomfortable

They weren't gasping, they were laughing at how retarded what she just said was.

Because it essentially implies that you choose to ignore the very complex issue of race in America

>they should have reacted to what I want her to mean rather than what she said

Wait this show is still on?

These tbqh.

Saying you're "colorblind" or whatever is something closet racists and pussy liberals say so they don't have to take an actual stand on race.

Because she's obviously full of shit.

>I can't understand what she meant or said

Yeah, I think anyone reasonable, even most Sup Forumstards could agree to this

Being colorblind used to be a good thing but the regressive left wants a return to segregation so they're horrified at any attempt to treat people equally.

>Would someone please explain why Americans are so disgusted by this phrase?

because for many people of color...it defines everything that they are

and when you take that away from them..it blows up their life narrative

My favorite part is when he said the penal system only exists to exploit African-Americans. I also liked how he defended #GamerGate by saying only a vocal minority of the people in the movement are bad and they don't represent the whole thing.

well yeah its true since it's just trying to skid out of the truth that there's literally nothing wrong with being racist

(You)

Are you saying Trump won cause retards get too uncomfortable having to face the fact that race is still a factor in America?

Must suck being an Americuck.

All I see is white people where ever I go. No weird accents, don't have to cross the street when a black guy is walking towards me, don't have to worry if my gf got blacked before or during our relationship. Life is good.

The Daily Show audience finds it offensive to not judge a person based on the color of their skin. This has become a common viewpoint among many liberals so now it sounds ridiculous to say you "don't see color" or "judge people on their character rather than their skin", since they feel that everyone should instead be judged entirely on their skin color.

If you don't see color you can't treat black people special.

In current year, that is offensive.

The phrase "I don't see color" is often said by ignorant people who want to pretend they're not racist by claiming they don't even see the color of someone's skin. It's a really stupid thing to say because obvious you notice colors. It has also been a running gag on the Colbert Report for years where he says that to every black guest he has to mock people who say that in real life. By saying this she confirmed that she's an idiot.

Because if you try to take identify politics out of the equation the modern left has nothing.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>"People of Color"
>white isn't a color though
>skin color shouldn't matter!
>down with white males!

Nope

Obviously, if you are having a discussion about race in America it is different, but when you are a person observing or judging a specific person in front of you, to not focus on "colour" is reasonable.

You do not have time to form a proper opinion on every black men, so when you discuss the issues you have not generalize and see "black men" as a group, nonetheless, you do have time and energy to form a proper opinion on the specific person in front of you, so out of all the aspects and attributes, why rely on the colour of the skin?

not that poster..but the black population in the u.s. is 13%

it's time to stop steering the whole fucking country and by extension the world to accomodate their never ending butthurt about the past

and before you spout off..i'm american indian

they didn't whip us...they just shot us

yeah it's real ignorant to treat everyone equally you racist

The last 10 years have had us go full circle and now being racist is defined by the color of your skin and recognizing it and giving privilege to it.

This instead of seeing everyone equal.

They see it as equality is now impossible, now give me a crutch.

Blacks have given up on themselves, or I should say, those that seek to vouch for them. Not the everyday black person. Just their overlord defenders. Always consisting of white women entirely.

How come people only say "We need to talk about race" when they mean "We need to talk about how terrible white people are"?

DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD DISCUSSION ABOUT NIGGERS AND NIGGER ISSUES BELONGS ON Sup Forums THIS IS THE UNDERAGE ACTRESS FEET BOARD

"I don't see color" is not about equality. It's about being ignorant. An honest person sees color and treats all colors the same. A liar "doesn't see color."

caps lock doesn't make what you say more important

>America acts like Africans have been the only ones to be enslaved
I hate this country so much.

>ignorant

>I'll ignore what the woman said so I can pretend she's some ignorant racist

it's a dumb phrase to say on its own and ignores the complex issues of race and class in america. its not a bad idea, but you have to put it into context.

(You)

Trump won because American voters didn't fall for identity politics and political correctness bullshit. The only prevalent racism in public discourse is against white people, especially white men, who are blamed for all the woes of women and minorities.

>An honest person sees color and treats all colors the same

which is the same as saying you don't see color because they're being treated the same you idiot

it has nothing to do with class whatsoever

stop telling her what she said

huh

Why are we expected to spend every hour of every day congratulating black people on how shit they are?

Steven Colbert use to say it all the time.
I find it kind of annoying. You obviously see color, like, you're not fucking blind, stop trying so hard.

liberals make it complex by making excuses and believing that black people have never done anything wrong ever and should be put on a pedestal.

>like the guest just called Millenial Stewart a nigger
I'm a little sad knowing this has no chance of happening.

but it IS.
you have to remember that black people 'wuz kangz' and therefore they are better than whites.
its just the white mans fault that they aint kangz now

Is there a source for that image?

Yeah we've moved past the point of "I don't see color, everybody should be treated equally"

Now it's "I don't see color, I refuse to acknowledge that black people deserve more than everyone else"

And that's racism

You open a new business, you hire blacks first

You do university admissions, blacks take priority

When it's promotion time, you better make sure blacks end up in administrative positions

You're going to keep it up until you've made up for slavery

He used to mock bill for saying it

That's not at all what you implied by replying to what I first posted; an answer to OP's question.

Just imagine the sad example of humanity that'd actually sign up to be part of the live audience of this show and you'll probably understand why they fall into conniptions at the implication that you just don't give a shit about race.

Politically correct term for a nigger through the ages:

>negro
>colored
>black
>african american
>person of color

I don't get this meme.

Last breaths of leftist retardation.

Ethnic cleansing soon.

Because if you don't pretend that black people are prevented from being successful at every turn by some unseen force, then you're essentially saying that there is a problem in the black community that would need to be fixed. That's not what liberals and black people want to hear as that means having to work to fix their communities, whereas if you blame it all on whitey then you can just say you need mo money fo dem programs that will magically fix everything.

acknowledging a black person as your equal is racist. The left wants us to know we're inherently above them due to white privilege and there's nothing they can do about it.

classic bigot gaffe

shows shes clearly arguing from a rascist position

Will person of negro descent be the next one?

>i'm american indian
>they didn't whip us...they just shot us

Lies. They fought some tribes and allied with others. Slavery and the Indians getting btfo are not the same thing. Natives also had African slaves and fought for the confederacy, so idk the importance of you bringing that up

>it's time to stop steering the whole fucking country and by extension the world to accomodate their never ending butthurt about the past
I agree with this.

inb4 black people decide to 'own' the word nigger, and it becomes politically correct to call them that.

I guess we just can't win with you people

Not that guy but no
>seeing color is the same as not seeing color

I think the point is to be like "black people are poor, white people stink, Mexicans are immigrants" and also be like "all these people are probably decent enough and don't deserve to be shit on off the bat"

Not just "we're all the same I don't see color but niggers suck"

Really makes you think

Why was discount Lauren Southern on the Zombie Daily Show?

>they didn't whip us...they just shot us

Pretty much all of your ancestors dropped dead of smallpox before America was even founded tbf, the number of american indians who got shot is a tiny percentage of the whole

>so idk the importance of you bringing that up

that's because you're stupid..and blinded by your racist view

I hate how people are expected to just get along over the years in the US which in itself one of the biggest social experiments ever constructed.

Racism/tribalism/nationalism is inherit in our core. That's not to say to entirely embrace it. We should shun aspects of it but the far left over the past decade has made it where it's taboo to even crack jokes online.

Entire careers have been buried by just shooting some banter out. It's only getting worse too. Eventually anonymous places like this will go to the wayside. The internet is destined to be controlled and moderated and any thought against the norm is gone.

Comedy is already seeing this impact. No real good comedians exist anymore and those that do have to very careful and have limited audiences. It's frankly scary.

>Why was discount Lauren Southern on the Zombie Daily Show?

She's a rising star on the right so they probably wanted to bring her on to see if they could ridicule her point of view.

Backfired a bit since Noah couldn't argue against anything she said.

she's a bright one

Well yeah, audiences stopped watching because they were racist

>Why was discount Lauren Southern on the Zombie Daily Show?
Because Tony African wanted to see if he could get her to consent to interracial sex for a peabody award.

Africans are the only ones America has enslaved. Why should America care about what happened in Ancient India or Egypt or Rome?

The right side shouldn't say "privilege", it should say "pretty much everything else."

>Negroidian
>Unwhite
>Individual of Sub-Saharan Lineage

Not the same. Everyone sees color. It's an incredibly ignorant thing to pretend otherwise.

you can :^)

really makes the noggin nog

Modern Americans have PC culture so ingrained that we are literally afraid to say something that might hurt somebody's feelings if it was misconstrued.

I think everyone who ever owned a slave should be ordered to pay reparations to everyone who's ever been a slave

>literally all of those people are dead
Huh. Can they arrest you if your great-grandfather robbed a bank, too?

it has everything to do with class. if so much of the black population didnt live in poverty, there would be far less crime, criminal convictions would be less harsh etc etc

I was simply pointing out to anyone reading your first post that believing racism is a huge problem in America is why Trump won. Democrats said that Trump was the head of the next KKK movement and his voters were skinheads-in-waiting.

The truth is that Trump is not racist, the KKK are not prevalent, and the victimhood mentality won't win elections.

>blacks blame whitey for slavery
>even though their own people sold them into slavery
aight

Imagine what the response would be if she said
"I see colour."

There's no winning.

Except for the part where an African-American with a median income of $69,000 is still more likely to commit a violent crime than a white person with a median income of $14,000.

Or the part where blacks commit more violent crime per capita than Hispanics RIGHT NOW in spite of the fact that blacks have a higher median income than Hispanics

>but that's due to racism
Yeah because we all know how much WASP society fucking loves and respects Mexicans lmao

This

Comedians have to be part of an oppressed group or they can't exist. Black, Asian, LGBT, Jewish Women are on the edge but still count.

Its not enough to tell jokes, they need to "make you think". Fedoras demand that their comedy makes them smarter and more "clued in" than conservatards and Christiannnssss ewwww.

>Sentient of African Ancestry

this reminds me of a story

>be I
>in San Francisco's Tenderloin district walking home from the bars in the Marina
>an angry drugged up nigger (talking to himself loudly in gibberish/sweaty) is walking towards me
>deserted streets (2 AMish) and we're the only people that are really walking
>think about it for a split second and begin to cross the street because he seemed unstable
>nigger flips out and starts yelling at me lucidly
>AYO SENPAI I KNOW WHAT U DID IMA KILL YOU YOU RACIST CRACKA
>ok, i take the left to make it look like i was crossing for that purpose and point to him to let him know i'm not racist (Lol)
>continue hearing this nigger yelling loudly to noone during a drug fueled hate rant
>step in human feces and avoid needles as I continue my walk home

>Sentient

Whites journeyed out of Europe in wind-powered ships, wielding guns and steel swords, clad in woven garments and guided by magnetism and cartography only to find that the kangz and queenz were little more than Neolithic tribal hunter-gatherers.

That means that it's not just slavery or discrimination that causes the misfortune of Africans. It's the very existence of white people. The moment white people came into being, they must have emitted Oppression Rays into the earth's atmosphere, disabling the faculties of melanin enhanced demigods over the entire surface of the planet.

>That Bill Nye interview
There is no future.

There's a reason the man leading Mars colonization is a South African

I've been saying that for years. There's no point in arguing with them because you just can't win. Their perspectives are unfalsifiable and they have no quantifiable metric for success. It's pure ideology.

I don't even get "person of color". It sounds so dehumanizing. I can't imagine ever being okay with someone, especially yourself, calling you that.

>Toronto Star
Those fuckers need to be gassed

Nothing on the left has any value

Gotta celebrate diversity.

>Bill Nye
Why? There are so many actually interesting and innovative scientists and you go with a guy who was the star of an (admittedly good) children's science segment? I guess it's to appeal to plebs but it just makes me mad that so few people actually care about science beyond this shit.

If Noah is so angry about Trump being president and all this "Racism," Why the fuck doesn't he go back to his fucking home country Africa and do his shitty standup in "Non racist," Africa?

That's like me going to a dyke club and getting angry no one wants my dick but staying anyway.

Modern liberals and SJWs are the result of postmodern relativism trickling into mainstream politics. Essentially, these people hold that all discrimination is wrong. And by "discrimination" I don't mean bigotry, I mean the ability to discriminate between good and bad, effective and ineffective. In other words, rational thought. It's why, in the academic world, a painting of the definition of the word definition is just as good a piece of art as the Mona Lisa. It's all subjective, there's no standard for beauty.

Now think of how this applies to actual politics. We know, that if you take certain actions, like do well in school, you will be more successful in life. If you skip class and smoke weed all day, you will not be successful in life. But to liberals, every lifestyle is just as good as any other. The goal of life is subjective, therefore being a lazy drug addict is just as "successful" as being a productive citizen if you are happy. Except this is fundamentally at odds with reality, you will not be as happy as the former if you are the latter. To any rational person, the path is obvious: make good decisions and you will be happy. To a liberal, that is impossible, that is discrimination, which is always wrong. When you literally refuse to discriminate between right and wrong, success itself becomes cheating (privilege) and failure means you are a victim, because your own actions have nothing to with it (they do).

When you disregard every rational reason for success and failure, the only thing leftover is skin color. White people must be successful because of privilege, black people must be failures because of racial oppression.

So, in other words, that is why liberal ideology has become the opposite of liberal ideology. Why racism has become racial equality.

This applies to every social issue btw.

They are scared shitless that white people aren't as racist as they used to be, so their victimhood complex is under threat.