What did she mean by this? Seriously, why the fuck?

What did she mean by this? Seriously, why the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck she's writing in Spanish???

She's the queen of pandering.

Trump makes one taco bowl tweet and liberals lose their mind. Shillary panders on an almost daily basis and it's perfectly fine.

Doesn't the adjective go after the noun in spanish

>-H

I hate how she signs it "-H"

Yeah we know you fucking idiot

Full blown pandering.

because florida is half fucking spanish speaking?
It's the official second language of USA?
go to miami the signs are fucking in spanish more than english

Those denote the tweets typed by her, as opposed to her interns.

>Afectados de este horrible acto
Sounds like a silly literal translation, should be "Afectados POR este horrible acto".

And also as a spic i can only laugh at the pandering. It's gonna be a wild ride of rage and hopelessness when she wins.

yes, and her hispandering is fucking triggering me

-ur grl Hil

hey look, it is a fucking leaf thinking his opinion matters.

Should be "acto horrible" too btw

Doesn't really matter, spanish structure is very flexible and it works both ways.

Reminder that liberals are perfectly fine with this

youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk

Why does she post in traitorspeak first?

I'd swear this is the first election cycle I remember white upper class politicians speaking in Spanish and blatantly trying to pander to Latinos. It's not just Hillary.

Seriously, why? Surely Hispanics aren't stupid enough to fall for this shit.

it means shes an old fuck, how the fuck are you running for president and sleep through something like this?

>2016
>not signing your tweets

leaf again...

Not necessarily. If you put the adjective before the noun, it just sounds more poetic or emphatic. Whoever wrote her tweet knows the language pretty well. Probably a native speaker.

no it's not.

Only certain areas of Miami and Western Dade County especially Hialleah.

t. -resident of 18 years in this crazy fucking state

There's a shit load of beaners in Florida who don't speak English

You guys really are worse than Australia at this point.

I didn't think it would be possible to top them...

what fucking non-english speaking spic is going to be following an american presidential candidate on twitter?

When politicians assume a foreign language as official the you have to worry (see arabic in european countries).

In Spain, spanish is obviously the official language. But go to Barcelona and Valencia and all the streets, signs, posters and whatnot are in their respective regional languages.

>that shitty google translator

If she panders to them it means they have a vote even though they don't know an ounce of english.

(((Feinberg)))

But user, the verb tends to go before unless you're being don Quixote and are trying to be poetic. adjective->verb sounds weird in spanish at times. you don't go saying "la blanca casa", you tend to say "la casa blanca", "el furioso perro"/"el perro furioso" etc.

See

But also look look at "afectados de este horrible acto". it should be "afectados POR este horrible acto". It's this bastardized and americanized version of Spanish and it keeps using english grammar and it's really pissing me off

REEEEEEEEE

This is 21st century America, where we have no real national identity anymore and allow just about anyone into the country.

shes trying to make America Mexico again (i think thats one of their slogans).

>woke up

lalalala nothing you can do to stop me

enjoy your choice between a criminal and a maniac

at least i'll be far out of the blast radius when november happens

HOLY SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IS THIS CONFIRMED????

>What did she mean by this?
She meant that it was awful of those faggots to goad a peaceful Muslim into attacking them, and on Ramadan!

Doesn't the Spanish ruin the illusion that she writes her own tweets?

every time I see libs commenting like this I always am reminded of when Anakin screamed

>I HATE YOU REEEEEEEEEE

>HillaryRamadanClinton

That's amazing.

Seriously. Its bad enough when JUSTin tweets in french, at least its an official language of the country.

Full blown cuckoldry

>mfw someone is being payed who knows how many thousands of dollars to translate that shit
>he does it wrong

'Pa mas piedra le garantizo que es un latino-gringo que nunca aprendio el idioma de sus padres y le toco aprenderlo como segundo idioma.

>American Education

Every time.

>Feinberg
A
CLOCKWORK

It works both ways, but in Spanish the proper order is [adjective] [noun]

How? it sounds so weird most of the time, it should be [noun] [adjective]

> "Piedra grande" instead of "grande piedra"
>"Carro viejo" instead of "viejo carro"
>"presidente estupida" instead of "estupida presidente"

Explain yourself wey

Notice how the hag says her thoughts are with those affected and not her prayers.

There are many kinds of adjectives. This one specifically is called " explicativos".

from wiki
>El adjetivo explicativo expresa una cualidad abstracta o concreta de la cual el sustantivo ya informa, subrayando dicha cualidad; por ejemplo: "Dulce azúcar", "manso cordero", "fiero león", "azul cielo". Este adjetivo suele ir antes del sustantivo, y es más común en el lenguaje literario o poético.

>all bantz gets doubles
we've reaching critical mass of memes tonight

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh............ Shit, now everything makes sense.

Still Shitlery, but regardless

Thnx user, si por algo Mexico se va a la mierda siempre se puede ir a Colombia, aqui si les respetamos (a menos de que sea narco/naco/indio/FARC) :)

Gods of GET walk amongst us

I've been to FL 3 times and never encountered anyone who didn't speak perfect English

M E M E
A
G
I
C

>33
what the fuck

well actually no one is the whole of the US speaks perfect english.

-H stands for Hillarious

There are dozens of news articles about Trump's tweet is there on article about this?

What a ridiculous statement, I guarantee my vocabulary is much more expansive than yours.

Also *in