Moment of silence

I'd like to ask Sup Forums to please work together to give our fellow Americans that got shot today a moment of silence.

I have about five tabs open and hope to see you guys please respect our fellows for a whole minute by not posting anything and maybe praying for them. I hope you guys can get serious for a minute and not post anything. Thank you all in advance.

"Ban all Pulse Rifles"

F

Fuck off

>gays
>human

Who cares lol
Fags deserve to hang

HAH

You guys are at risk of going to hell with the guy that did this? because of your thoughts you know. If you don't repent now and you get ran the absolute fuck over by a cement mixer later today you're fucked.

no

Fuck these fags. I wish he had blown them up

Alright the moment of silence is over. Back to shitposting.
>gays
>americans
Yeah right

Nothing worse than Christian American posters who are so fucking stupid they can't see that the gays are on their side.

Yes, #prayfororlando because that will surely deter Muslims from fucking shit up next time.

F

>redhead with large tits
>borderline acceptable body weight

>that porcelain pig in blue
Tell me she didn't instantly draw all attention in the photograph.

Press F to Pay Respects

Get off Sup Forums.

F

Best E3 ever. I'm going to go celebrate by eating freshly cooked bacon and watching EA put on a retarded conference.

1 hour and 9 minutes, boys! Praying the gay away apparently works.

Would still empty my load in it.

this
50 fags dead is good news, the shooter being mudslime is even better

she did

Was there no armed security personal in the club?

these are the responses i expected...

>Praise Kek

No, because liberals get really offended whenever they see any kind of weapon. They brought it on themselves.

I'm so fucking glad that they're dead. More dead liberals, no matter who they are, is always a good thing. They want to ruin society, let their lives be ruined.

>America
>Miami, FL
>gay bar

Risk factor through the roof desu senpai.
Stay home, read a book, walk your dog, find a nice gf...