How do we stop Chicanos?

How do we stop Chicanos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXk3PpvgRFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give us our rightful clay and we will leave USA and mexico alone

round them up and gas them

>(as claimed by Mexico)
Mexico never had claim to any of those lands. Their flags never even flew there.

Is she Somali?

CHICK-ANUS

>ese
Is this a Puerto Rican thing?

Did you just assume race??

>mfw "chicano" means indio salta muros (indian wall jumper) in aztec

You can say that if it helps you sleep at night

That character is Puerto Rican

it's a chicano thing

ese = S = Sureño = name of southern california mexican street gang

hahah this is the stupidest bullshit i've seen in a while. Not sure if it is true though.

What's the difference? Puerto Ricans are just island Mexicans

Its just as credible as 'claims' made by a failed 'empire' that got cut down to size.

She looks like african mixed with hispanic

Are you daft? 'Hispanic' is not a race. Mestizos such as the character depicted in OP all have European, African and Amerindian blood in varying proportions.

>american
>uses "daft"
>unnecessarily argues semantics
you are a massive faggot

It's not my fault you're retarded. Words have meaning. Neck yourself.

Sure sure

he is right though, spics aren't a race.

We are now

Please, this has to be a joke. This cannot be real.

if it is, it was probably made most likley by some white sjw.

Do you unironically read comics?

i thought mexicans say wey not ese

>he unironically uses "mestizo" as an argument
Yeah, whatever you say, my "mestizo" friend of anglo, mediterranean, irish and sioux ascendency.

what? you don't say ese in mexico? meaning a dude or buddy as an address or something like that??

Whatever 'mestizo' means literally, you must accept that in common parlance it has become in modern times a term referring only to the mixture of African, Iberian, and Amerindian blood peculiar to Latin America.

As for myself, all of my blood comes from the European subcontinent.

No, although I had heard it before, don't remember where, though.

No, but they seem a product of better quality than manga, at least artistic terms.

This seems to be drawn by one of those sjw "latinx" or just a white one. Sill, it's really disturbing.

This is your typical leftist manufactured product. It's supposedly is a statement against racism, stereotypes and whatever built using caricaturesque stereotypes which are really ridiculous (to the point that they may be deemed offensive).

*at least in artistic terms.

it is probably a norteno thing only.

Gas chambers

Kys
All those weatbacks come from michoacan or chiapas

Another quality thread started by the enlightened burger
youtube.com/watch?v=JXk3PpvgRFA

The right wing believes every human is capable of bettering themselves.
The left wing believes non-whites are toddlers incapable of working or learning and need to be babysitted 24/7 to protect them from the scary world.

thats a puertorican superhero, not a chicano.

I want this to be true but I can't believe you.

???
Heil Hitler

Actual hispanic and not anerindian as in feom hispania

>weatbacks
>norteño education
kek

Does your country have a superhero?

Brazilian superhero, Sunspot from New Avengers

>Too dry to farm pretty much anywhere but mountain valleys or California
>Scant natural resources (that you were aware of)
>Poor location for coastal trade at the time
>Indians would ride down all the way from Canada to fuck your shit up because you were such a soft target
>Stolen from Spain in the first place
>Most of the residents were yuro settlers that you sent to the frontier and 95% of that population had so much affection for the Mexican government that they elected to become US citizens when given the option
>Until the 1960s the mestizo population more than an hour away from the border was generally in the single digits, if that

But yeah, a territory that was largely worthless and populated mostly by hostile Indians at the time and that you possessed for all of roughly two decades and that we gave you fair market value for anyway (plus damages for Indian attacks that we promised to stop but couldn't and the debts of all of the people who elected to become US citizens) after you lost a war that you started and didn't manage to re-colonize for a century is totally your ancestral homeland. We would have had even more of it if our negotiator didn't stab us in the back; we originally settled for everything you lost plus clay all the way down to the Yucatan (including Baja) and all of your Caribbean holdings as well.

>Avengers

X-Force, you millennial filth.

fake news

>draw a brown girl
>give her hoop earings
>she's suddenly a latina
Hmmmmm......

Kek

maybe if mexicans had ever (before recently) made up more than 5% of the population in any of those places you might have a valid argument.

No