Ok, We muslims killed some gays

Ok, We muslims killed some gays.
Is that a bad thing?

You killed Americans, so yes, it's still bad.

They were Americans first.

"we muslims" the 15 yr old pimply white boy types into his ipad while shitting

Shut the fuck up you vile subhuman shitskin. I could give 2 fucks if they were gay.

No it's a great thing

I am a gay muslim, you terrorists give us peaceful muslims a bad name, may Allah smite you.

just keep reminding liberals to pray for islam and to defend muslim communities.

Look at these cucks....
How can you let degeneracy grow astagfirlah
i've never seen people so weak.

No fucks given for the homofag slaughter

The janitor that has to clean up that shit better wear a fucking hazmat suit

lmaoo i'm actually muslim
off the roof you go

This. Trips says it's right.

At least a cuck is still human. Not a baboon.

Based Omar. I hope he's enjoying his well deserved virgins. I don't understand why the cucks here are so butthurt. Nothing of value died, the leftist narrative collapsed and they are now divided Trump only wins with this. If you Muslims just go around shooting fags you have my tacit approval

I cant tell whats satire and whats not any more, is pol seriously rooting for the muslim who jihadi-massacred a bunch of gays?

Being gay should not be celebrated, as some people do, but those people didn't deserve to die. I believe they had a biological disorder that caused them to be attracted to the same gender. One might even argue that it was nature's way of curbing population growth naturally since they generally don't reproduce (without assistance). It doesn't really matter WHO was attacked, in the end, what matters is that those Muslim shitskins attacked people on US soil and we need to put them back in their place.

>Muslim Democrat shoots up gay club

I honestly believe this is a hoax, it's just too perfect

Welcome to enlightenment.

>nature's way
the cues for sexual orientation don't have any direction from "population size" you spaz. people who want to fuck animals, kids, assholes, whatever are just damaged either deliberately or inadvertently.

it's a malleable concept because of the complete opposite reason in evolutionary history. you are less picky about who you fuck, and you'll fuck more often as a species. but it sometimes develops into something unfortunate. to say being gay is natural is like saying it would be natural to convince yourself you are a fish and drown.

>muslim
>American flag
I hope you get killed soon.

lmaoo and im actually amish

Crisis Actors told some lies?

Yes, that is a bad thing.

It's treason.

Blue eyes? Really?