Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Only if it's more Aliens than Alien

>prometheus sequel
>good

pick one

i pick good because it's a PREQUEL

>katherine waterstone
Nope. Cant act. Noomi is a better choice.

Yes

It can be if it downplays its connection to Prometheus and gives fans a competent backstory to the events of Alien.

what triggers me is that they chose the word "run" which is probably the worst thing to do, and anyone with even a cursory knowledge of the films and how these creatures behave would know that

"hide" would have been much better

>danny mcbride in an alien movie
hell yeah it will

>multiple aliens
It's going to be shit.

say what

>Two Davids working against each other
>Weird jungle world corrupted by black goo with varied xenomorph-esque animals
>Noomi Rapace royally fucks Engineer civilization with her ship filled with black goo
>The evolution of the xeno from the Prometheus Deacon to the Giger Alien thru the gross, fleshy, even more overtly sexual Neomorphs
>New qt protagonist
>Spaceship Captain Danny McBride
>McBride on Covenant: "I was handed the script and I thought I would be the comic relief. Nope. This is dark as shit, there's no comedy here."
>Fassbender talking a big game about the movie having the horror of Alien with the scope of Prometheus
>Guy Pearce actually playing Young Weyland in the prolouge
>Rumors from the set say that the dialogue is naturalistic and the atmosphere is emotionally-charged
>Fox is so confident that they moved the movie up to May from August

It will be xenokino

Case in point. This film turned a genuine masterpiece into a cheap action film. The Giger alien that was a blending of sex, rape and death was turned into nothing more than a target to be killed by the badass muhreens. You could have replaced them with Zombies and the film would have been exactly the same; none of the original ideas of the film remained.
Don't get me wrong, it was a good flick. But it's too gaudy and Americanised to ever be taken seriously.

>>Spaceship Captain Danny McBride

I will pay money to see McBride being XENOED by the aliens.

Cameron wanted to do a Starship Troopers movie and he did it.

Literally pleb: the post

With a xenomorph on the poster? Fuck no. I thought Scott said that beast was cooked.

literally fedora: the opinion

>they rewrite the script with comic relief

This, shes terrible. Along with mew and margot robbie the bland trio

I thought Noomi was in it.

She is going to be barely in it and might be in it as a dead body for a majority of the time

Weren't David & Dr. Shaw going to be only in flashbacks?

I think a lot of stuff changed after they got rid of the Lost writer/hack and once it was pounded into Ridley's head by Bloom that people want an Alien film, not a space Jesus film.

That's just Disney adding the Fun:)

I think you're in for a rude awakening if you don't expect the space Jesus stuff. make no mistake, this is Prometheus 2, it has the same thematic scope as Prometheus and it will be further developing those ideas and concepts.

But don't worry, Blomkamp's flick is coming next.

subtle

FAP FAP FAP

I agree, user

Only if there are flying xenomorphs.

Are you sure?

>Listen, toots, I don't know what the hell that thing was, but I'm getting the fuck out of here"

He's gonna be a dirty space trucker that uses swears. It's gonna suck.

Yes on both counts. Covenant's original title was literally Alien: Paradise Lost. Paradise fucking Lost.

And Sigourney has been telling people Blomkamp's Alien is still happening all year, the plan is for Ridley to produce it when Covenant is done and over with, though it seems Blomkamp has to also finish his current film (The Gone World) and Sigourney has to take care of her duties for the Avatar sequels before it can really get rolling.

Let's be honest here, no

This scene always gets me hard, am I weird?

Is there going to be a bonus scene after the credits?

>prequels
>any good
'lazy margin-widening producers with out-of-college writers as poor as Brendan Fraser' is a good synonym for 'prequel'

hows the third alien? is it any good?

i didnt watch it because of all the shite reviews

It will be the dawn of the kinomorphs

RS can't direct good movies anymore.

Yes
img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

Sounds really good if it's not just talk to sell the movie

It's ok. If it didn't have the hype of being Alien 3 it would be viewed better.

because the facehugger was based on a dominant woman sitting on your face, the more you struggle the tighter she strangles you until you give in and lays her bull's semen in your mouth hole.

make sure you drink all that black semen you cuckboi

oh yes, I'm feeling it

lol

its def sexual horror though

Alien3 is actually pretty awesome. Better than Aliens and on par with the first one if not better if you ask me. Make sure you watch the Assembly Cut.

Apparently both Baywatch and Annabelle 2 have flinched and vacated the May 19th slot.

There must be some very good buzz going around about this movie.