Presidential material

>Presidential material

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

another genius tweet that addresses the issue and helps his campaign

>mfw Lord Commander Sperglord ruins the perfect opportunity to win the presidential election by a landslide

check'd n kek'd

Policy wise Trump is mostly sound but REALLY needs to stop acting like such a fucking clown.

What does that mean exactly?

Sounds Bushian for more spying, more foreign wars and gun control.

>say shit like this is going to happen
>happens
>"i told you so"
>Hurr hes not presidential material this is the end!

>correcttherecordshills attempting to fit in

Not an argument

>pot calling kettle black

eehhh....
no....no.....not really

Um, guys?

>trying this hard to fit in

enjoy your shit thread

>Sup Forums is one person

Except for pledging allegiance to a religion before doing the shooting...

It has been reported that he did have ties with isis

the OP wasn't an argument either you fucking mouth breather.

>Quran says to kill gays
>Religion =/= hate

>derailing

fuck off loser

Better than telling the shooter to delete his account.

>prison wall just got ten feet taller
kek

>"...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)"

yeah clearly nothing to do with their religion

do you even green text?

>I dont want congrats
Congratulations OP, youre a dumb faggotshit.

what do you mean?

>thanks but no thanks
HE SAID THANKS EVERYONE!!

>being right about shit that everyone knew was going to happen

Oh my god, these people are the epitome of delusion. FFS I want off this ride.

I'm saying Islam indeed does promote violence against gays

Where you agreeing with me? If so sorry.

I was greentexting the quran and was sarcastic
I agree with you buddy

>I DON'T WANT CONGRATS

>hate has no religion
Then why do liberals treat Christians as hate mongerers?

On FB I've literally seen people be quick to Muslim apologists and people attacking others for posting Bible quotes this morning. Shit's sad.

>more spying, more foreign wars and gun control

Fuck off, he's clearly dogwhistling "increase your test levels and kick the pakis out"

What would you want him to say/do?
>Ohhhh... thoughts and prayers blah blah blah...
>Let's all get together and light some candles
>How about we manipulate this tragedy into a catalyst to enact laws that won't address the problem (i.e. gun control)

When he says "toughness and vigilance", he means taking real action, not the BS like above that allows these massacres to keep happening.

sheeeeit look at the cans on that bitch. i'd milk the shit out of those fun bags.

He gave initial condolences (1hr before the tweet in your OP), then was met with what I presume was a barrage of congrats on being right about Islam, to which he responded, "thanks but no thanks." What are you even talking about?

And Clinton is? The days of the Churchill's and Kennedy's are over, this is the best you can hope for nowadays.

this tweet isnt real. nice try hilldawg

He's mastered the art of the trigger

Trump reminds me of Richard Nixson. His buffon act makes his campaign seem like a joke that went on too long, but should he get elected he will probably be as flexible as Nixson was with his policies. Nigga only wants votes and to be re-elected.

uh...

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

It's like the 4th one down dude.

unfortunately it is.

The Quran is an inspiring book about love.

140 characters..

>number of people killed in the name of atheism in Europe and the USA in the last 12 months: 0
>number of people killed in the name of buddhism in Europe and the USA in the last 12 months: 0
>number of people killed in the name of judaism in Europe and the USA in the last 12 months: 0
>number of people killed in the name of Christianity in Europe and the USA in the last 12 months: 0
>number of people killed in the name of Islam in Europe and the USA in the last 12 months: at least 180 (that's just Bataclan + today, anyone got an actual list of islamic terror attacks?)

The religion of peace meme is possibly the worst cancer in current society. I want off this ride.

He literally said he doesn't want congrats