Character with significant ties to the main cast is abruptly written out of the show with absolutely no explanation

>character with significant ties to the main cast is abruptly written out of the show with absolutely no explanation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/8_Simple_Rules
youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah i mean WHEN is dr marvin monroe gonna come back anyway

But he was never popular.

>character appears in pilot of sitcom and is written out and replaced by a better character.
>character comes back 3 seasons later and now there are two characters that are the same.

>character's actor leaves on bad terms with the producers so they make the character die offscreen after being revealed to be a bigot or lunatic

MR. EKO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bleedin' Gums Murphy was always a big mystery. What happened to him?

>the star of the show dies at the beginning of the season but the producers try to keep the show going because they signed the other actors for a full season and don't want to lose out on their investment

>like a movie Sup Forums hates
>not sure if I should hate it too to fit in or look like a contrarian

Really?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/8_Simple_Rules

Also arguably Two and a Half men.

New Girl

>main character actor dies after one season
>try not to cry when I think about Andy

They are always there just not in the stories you see :)

You don't see your mother every day but you're still a part of her life user

youtube.com/watch?v=GS0DQKHMpM8

>multiple character asked to get killed off because the actors found real jobs
Sons of anarchy was such a mess.

I never actually watched this show but the Wikipedia page seems really weird:

>He is written out of the series at the beginning of season nine, after being believed to have been struck and killed offscreen by a moving train, due to Charlie Sheen being fired from the show. In the episode "Why We Gave Up Women", Charlie's ghost, portrayed by Kathy Bates, visits Alan, and is forced to spend eternity in hell as a woman with a pair of testicles; He has a daughter named Jenny, whose existence he never disclosed to his family. In season 11, she resurfaces as an adult, but has no idea he had died. The series finale retcons the idea that Charlie is deceased by revealing that a goat was killed by the train instead of Charlie and that Charlie was bound and gagged by Rose and returned to the U.S., where she kept him captive in a pit for four years. He escapes and portends his imminent arrival by sending threats to Alan, Evelyn, and Walden, as well as generous checks to Jenny, Jake, Berta, and his ex-girlfriends, but a helicopter drops a grand piano on him and kills him just before he enters the beach house.

What the fuck were they thinking?

>pro wrestler dies performing a dangerous stunt during an exclusive pay per view event
>they edit him out

I don't watch pro wrestling but if I did I'd feel cheated.

>What happened to him?

died