You may not like it, Sup Forums, but this is what peak urban performance looks like

You may not like it, Sup Forums, but this is what peak urban performance looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyU9OLqQ8XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still better than mexico

It's more dense in India. Mexican homes actually have a lot of yard space and courtyards by global standards.

Ecatepec / Neza / Texcoco are truly hell on earth

plens

Florida has some pretty gud planning

Why don't they make a giant tower out of poo and make dwellings out of it? There's probably enough fresh shit being left to bake in the open sun to make elaborate mud brick housing for all of the poor people in India.
Don't poo in loo, make a shit igloo.

a mega city one thread is not complete without Hong Kong

god dammit

What if you like, zone everything together?

how would people not go insane in that mess?

>ywn see a jumbo jet fly above your apartment.
I miss the 90s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyU9OLqQ8XA

noise and difficulties of supply/transport, people have made plans on it for the last 100 years or so, no real working model ever build

la plata
a

p
l
a
t
a

>tfw live in rural ``city'' with large open fields and parks everywhere
Big cities just look so cozy. I wanna live in a commieblock and get into wacky city hijinks with city friends.

I like ultra dense places. You can find abandoned sections, service areas or unfinished side projects exploring around. Empty rooms with a single payphone inside, deserted rooftop gardens, hidden staff canteens etc.

>all those buildings and not a single toilet

>no kowloon posted

"city hijinks" usually involved drugs sex and crime. it can be fun, or it can be extremely miserable. the opposite side of that is the wage slave life, people that commute in to cities to actually generate money for the city and make it what it is. this demands insane amount of work hours, paying outrageous amounts for rent, but hey "you're someone". it's terrible, the best is small to medium towns.

got you senpai