to this?

\drugs

idk lol

get better or get bitter

Sigourney Weaver?

GG Alina was pretty cute.

You become a neo-nazi.

too bad he didnt kill himself on stage

He wasn’t a Nazi, “I’m not into the skinhead or nigger scenes they can suck my dick I’m more hardcore than any of you motherfuckers”

>hates "niggers," "faggots" and "bitches"
>"well ackchyually he's technically not a nazi"

Sorry, didn't mean to mislabel him there Hans

>missing the point of forcing himself to live by his stage performance persona and his satirical lyrics

There’s a couple of pics with him taking fans who are black and of him getting his fucked sucked by men, so you’re wrong again

Talking w/ and taking pictures w/ fans***

Oh my god he took pictures with black people he can't be racist!

Just like David Duke isn't a racist, right?

GG Allin was the logical conclusion to punk

We need him back more than ever.

Kinda disengenuous

>Allin was born Jesus Christ Allin at Weeks Memorial Hospital in Lancaster, New Hampshire, the younger of two sons born to Merle Colby Allin, Sr. and Arleta Gunther.[6] He was given this name because his father told his wife that Jesus Christ had visited him, and told him that his newborn son would be a great man in the vein of the Messiah.

He sure wasn't wrong.

His music is as bad as possible, lyrics somehow worse than that, and his stage show was tryhard edgelord cringe.

I know to dismiss the opinion of anyone who like reapects admires or loves this artist who wasn't an artist but a literal madman that was encouraged and enabled by you same faggots unto his death even. Your bad taste has killed one retard already, where does it end?

no i think it's tom brady

Mental instability

God sent his only son to us and this is what we do to him.

Pretty sure he did it all to himself.