A miltaristic autist finds a girlfriend

I'm 45 minutes into this and I'm really liking it.

wtf i love autism now

I like how they didn't go anywhere with what seemed like a romantic subplot.

OP here for an update.

Now 1 hour in. THis is getting GOOD

She's autistic too right?

But they don't get together, so no girlfriend.

>6999017I like how the
they also didn't go anywhere with any of the plots

Wtf is this?

literally the most SHIT movie ending of the fucking decade
I can't believe I went and saw this fucking turd in cinema

>Jon Bernthal appears in this
>first thing he says after meeting his brother is LEMME ASK YOU SOMETHING

literally spat out my drink, fuck you Sup Forums

Was the dad right in how he raised Batman?

I think so. He loved him, right? It was nice to get some refreshing Alpha manliness in this age of pussification.

It's a really solid movie. I love Wolff's character.

yes. he let him go to that special place 4 retards but also taught him how to live life.

Yeah, I think he was a good father. Wolff thinks so, too.

Was this based on a series of books or something? It had that feeling to me.

Is that the un-JUST version of James Rolfe, OP?

poof poof

>if the AVGN movie had a budget

lol, yeah i guess.

I had to google that guy, I guess he's a internat star? Maybe Ben Affleck has had more "success", but who is happier I wonder?

Who has played all the Batmans?
Adam West
Michael Keaton
Val Kilmar
Mel Gibson
Gerorge Clooney
Christian Bale
Ben Affleck

It's definitely an A list, fellas.

the autist

kek

but he aids and abbets drug cartels.

the fbi plot definitely didn't go anywhere, but the rest of the story i liked overall

Does anyone know what the get was?

Did any of you see Equilibrium, with Batman knowing Gun-kata? It was a sort of martial art with guns instead of katanas. not bad, somewhat plausible.

Can I be honest? I'm tired of the "final boss fight" scenario. Why does it sell so well?

let's see

OP here.

OOOOHHH SHIIIITTT...it was _______!!!!!

Nah, that plot was all about grooming a replacement for Simmons's character. It was about how law enforcement can make use of a guy like Wolff operating not only outside the law, but outside their control, too.

Simmons picked her based off her past, not her skills. He saw her as someone who was already a step or two toward the stance that serving the law and serving justice aren't always the same thing.

Yeah, Equlibrium's a pretty good movie.

Is there a torrent up?

I really liked the style and the gun kata was alright but I felt the ending was weak overall, and there were some pretty gaping holes in the plot and stumbles in the pacing

yes.

but I DEFINITELY wouldn't go to thepiratebay dot org and search for it by name, and the download a 1080p screener with japanese subtitles. that would be the very LAST thing I would do.

Yes, but I was in high school at the time and my Kino Bar was quite a bit lower. Haven't seen it since, but I don't want to watch it again and ruin a good childhood memory, like I did when I re-watched Rocko's Modern Life.

I liked it. Military grade pc!

Oh shit son I was THIS CLOSE to accidentally doing that. Thanks for stopping me.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

He looks like if you crossed Herbert West, AVGN and a meathead

HE'S GONNA LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

the madman!

OP here.

This was a good film. I would call it a film. Descent character development, several arcs that did not feel forced, sweet action, good autism by Batman, and a good general autism awareness stunt. 3 stars

And nice, organic humor to top it all off.