No (embed) edition

Old thread: Useful FM related links: pastebin.com/UHcJ6hvP
Macca's official /trb/ database 2015:
pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016:
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=uCI24Lt9aNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strikerless.com/2017/06/06/how-do-our-youth-facilities-impact-the-development-of-young-players/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mike's a kike edition

MILES YOU JEW FIX THE GOALKEEPERS

B-but the GK AI was improved this year, for sure!

>tfw you remember when GKs would rush out then backtrack in FM16 and prior
Too many lives to end.

>GKs would rush out then backtrack

My team just scored thanks to this happening to the opposition, coupled with the CB just not wanting to go after the ball.

Or GK dropping the ball behind them through their body. Nah, everything is fine.

wingers can fuck off

Trip on MF.

3d match engine is horrible for that kind of stuff. The ball went through the GK's body so many times I lost count.

It is motion capture.

The ME in general is horrible with that kind of shit. There's no reason the keeper would drop it behind him. But it's in the same timeline where SI thinks that WMs man-marking the FBs/WBs tightly at all times is how every club on the planet defends IRL.

Well, looks like I finally got something useful from youth intake.

>other nationalities: mozambican

>it's a "pacebabby peaks at 18" episode
he'll still be useful though

The irony is that it's easier for a pacebabby to work on their tekkers than it is for a technically/mentally gifted player to become somewhat good physically.
>strikerless.com/2017/06/06/how-do-our-youth-facilities-impact-the-development-of-young-players/

Daily reminder that Jumping Reach goes fucking nowhere even after years of training.

>my sides when cons to having huezillian dick are that it got small reach, no versatility, shitty head-ing and unlikely to get any WORK
Happy 3 year aniversary Bra71l

>per annum
enjoy the concentration camp

Dick injured after lifting weights.

Never thought Bayern would be the team that lets me go to the quarter finals of CL, especially so early

Anyone watching the gold cup? USA vs pameme

>those graphics
is this FM product placement?

I am now, thank you very much.

I think it was 100% my tactics this time.

It always is.

nice digits

AHAHAHAHAHA
THEY LITERALLY LET IT SLIP ON THE FINAL DAY AND DREW THEIR GAME
K E K

Ok, lads, what do I do? He's my best striker, but he's been injured all season and I've been able to replace him. He's also 28 and only worth 170K, so I don't know where the (potential) 1,5M is coming from, fucking sheikhs.

He's one of my favourite players, but that's a lot of money.

FM just underestimates your player's value because of your low reputation.
Keep him, that amount of money is literally nothing if he's truly your best strikre.

For the sake of offering an alternative argument; if I have a tight budget, I am always sceptical of having to sign one or two substitutes for an injury-prone "key player". I would even guess that you can find a decent or better replacement for free, given the league you play in.

You aren't helping my indecisiveness. To be fair, my budget's not really that tight, I had 1M transfer budget due to qualifying to Europa League, though I don't think this year we'll qualify again.

How many reloads my man?
By the way, first season at Lazio is almost done, going surprisingly well with my asymmetric 4-3-2-1 (1amc, 1amr). Only bought Pezzella, Peruzzi and Pellegrini...

>How many reloads my man?
only 3 :^)
I thought I'd have a tough time not getting relegated because I got like 3 points in my first 5 games, but then I switched from a high tempo style to a retain possession + low tempo style and rekt the leeg

Good job USA sacked that terrible Klinsman and can go back to getting good results now right?

:^)

>it's another 'extra time in the English Mickey Mouse Cup' episode.

They still appear to be the US of A.

It is the USA B team but still shocking

>enable 3d
>launch a game
>BSOD

o-ok

guys i'm finally a neet until november, which means i'll play FM 24/7 and be autistic, but that's not a big change
my plan is to reach the year 4000 (and the reason is, again, because i'm autistic) and stop with the drugs since i vomited my heart out and fell into a river on thursday night
how are you beautiful peeps doing?

Stay inside Danny boy the outside is a terrible place.

>fell into a river
If you were French you would be declared in Seine

I (my team) have had an erratic run of form lately, due to an injury list to the tune of eight.

>Danny boy
literally my curse
>If you were French
thankfully i'm not, because exactly 11 years ago we beat them in the world cup final

i just had a >injured lifting weights
2 weeks out for that shit, just fuck my shit up

>start save with Dortmund
>most key players are dead for like 7 months
The fuck?

kek

Being bombed has that effect

please delet this post

cheeky

I believe that was Dresden

Should a gaming studio with 100+ employees be expected to make hair fit the heads of newgens?

That's actually a pretty sick haircut desu lad.

would get that haircut/10
i'm going blonde on tuesday though

>dying your hair
unironically not a real man

I know Brian Eno looked somewhat like that in the 70s.

lost a bet with a friend tbqh
it's fun tho, i never actually dyed my hair so it's a first time for me

I was going to do that in 2011 but I was too beta, then everyone started doing it so it's not worth it.

Le most overvalued/overpaid player I have seen so far.

Did he sit on the bench for a Juve treble or something?

Is better to use Fullbacks with Wingers or Wingbacks with Inside Forwards?

I guess it's down to me adding the Italian league after the save started, and the game not being able, or bothering to, sort out values/wages correctly.

use complete wingbacks and move wingers to attack/midfield

But my best players are wingers

New squad strategy lads, to save some money
Only 11 players that are actually bound to my team by a contract, they're also supposed to be my starting eleven.
My entire B-team is made up of free loans.
Feels good to save money

gas your squad and start over

Is this, dare I say it, our, I dare say it, year, lads?

I unironically advise you to play them in central positions that they're capable of playing ("competent" and above is fine), then get rid of them in the next summer.

So I play a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2 then?

What's your general squad? Post it.

something like this

>Polish teams opponents in EL playoff: Copenhagen, Zenit, Young Boys

seems like the 2-teams-in-CL-with-group-state-spot thing will last only a year

This is what I'm using right now,please no bully
Fuck

Oh, you're doing Dortmund?
Your wide players can also play as AMC. Play a narrow 4-2-3-1.

don't use 2 playmakers
always use attacking sweeper keeper for meme plays

is papasthathapadapadoudolipoloupoloupoulous really bad enough to get rid of? haven't seen his attributes in FM but he seems like a useful player

Like this? what roles do I put them in?
roger
He is my best defender,just got injured for like 1 month,I like giving time to the younger players though

those roles look fine, just test shit out. I'd put both AM on AMa though.

Yet to lose a goal, that's a good start

oh ok. I saw that huge stack of status icons and assumed one of them must be Lst

rate my squad

a colourful bunch/10

IFs aren't wingers btw

>they all draw 1-1 away
W E W
E
W

So I downloaded the /trb/ db in OP post and when I tried to load them it said I have to resave them in the editor, is there any other way to fix it or do I have to find the editor and fix it the way they said? Also where is the editor in 2017? I tried to find it in the folders but haven't found it.

>two v-strong feet

I didn't even know that was possible.

You find the editor under steam>library>tools>fm2017editor, etc..

Oh thanks

tfw Nathan "The Next Gazza" Gazzard turns out to be the next Gazza for the wrong reasons.
RIP
f

>for the wrong reasons
Cause he's an ugly fuck?

Out for 7-9 months eating crisps and drinking beer.

Hits too close to home.

not gonna lie, nearly shit my pants, but it's just some other random fucker

>local fc seoul player reveals he actually wanted to be in the swimming team this whole time

>Korean divers
Lofty expectations.

>champions league final in two days
>"there isn't a good reason to hold a team meeting"

what is it with german clubs having shit crests?

Too few loanies. Best I've had is 1 contracted player in the squad.

WEW lad, let's not let this slip

>Can't give contracts for more than 2 years

>Forced to sell my best player for half his real value because he wants to leave on his last year

And so, we're in the CL semi-final after beating Bayern and Chelsea