Top celebrities and intellectuals absolutely BTFO of trumps moronic celebration tweet after Orlando tragedy

Top celebrities and intellectuals absolutely BTFO of trumps moronic celebration tweet after Orlando tragedy

What a fucking retard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPDxFxrlbEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top.. fucking... kek

>While families mourn

Do fags not realize that their families don't like them?

>I don't want congrats

Saged

He was clearly disavowing the "congratulations" he recieved.

They're terrified of Trump being proven right, so they want to recast him as celebrating

You're delusional

George is on borrowed time

To be totally honest it was kind of a dick move but that's why we like him to begin with, surely? Nobody supports trump for his sensitivity

Are they this stupid? He literally says he doesn't want congrats.

chris sacca sounds like a colossal mangina

>says appreciates congrats
>then says he doesn't want congrats and wants people to think about the real issue
FUCKING WHITE MALE RACIST TRANSPHOBIC ISLAMAPHOBIC ANTI-SEMITIC ABLEIST HOMOPHOBIC OTHERPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT

literally nobody cares. The faggots that do this do it to get a head pat from their colleagues. Everybody else doesn't give a shit about this twatter drama.

ITS OFFICIAL THE WORST TERRORIST ATTACK SINCE 911 WAS DONE BY A DEMOCRAT.

NARRATIVE LOST
>NARRATIVE LOST
NARRATIVE LOST

TRUMP WINS
SPREAD THIS

>all this butthurt about being wrong

He appreciates that they noticed the problem but doesn't want something like that to happen

Are leftists illiterate or something? Trump obviously wants events like to be met with action rather than feel good hashtags. If anything these leftists are delusional to their own hypocrisy. You know that every "influential" lefty is going to be tweeting for gun control and against islamaphobia homophobia for those sweet Twitter brownie points. For God's sake the bodies aren't even cold yet and they're trying to politicize this.

In all fairness that was totally in bad taste and a poor way of going "I told you so".
Really shows the stature of the man, using a time of tragedy to forward his agenda

And yet Trumptards will defend anything

>George Takei

I mean he will further his fucking agenda he is in a race, why not?

The problem isn't the content of the tweet, the problem is that this is what the MSM and people are going to focus on for the next two weeks instead of the fact that Trump has been right all along.

This is what the media has done to the nation. They've shifted the care from actual events to political correctness and feelings.

>I don't want congrats

>OMG DONALD TRUMP WANTS TO BE RIGHT HE KILLED 50 PEOPLE WITH TRYING TO BE RIGHT UUGGHHHH #bantrump #movingtosouthafrica

Why do you have this saved lad

The article conveniently ignores everyone calling for gun control too

>literally wrote "I don't want congrats"

these fucking people, lol

This

The gay lefts hero, supposedly """married""" to his butt buddy is jerk in off random dudes

They're more upset at Trump than a terrorist. Sad!

Obama does the same thing when bringing up gun control on a speech he makes about the incident.

Same kind of shit, different political party. The Left ignores the latter half of Trump's tweet but they'll repeat what Obama has said verbatim. The irony is lost on them.

Well it came in handy don't you think?

>Mccain

Didnt her dad help create that fucking problem..

>bask in congratulations
>"I don't want congrats"

libshit logic

Nailed it.

It's not that he's wrong, it's that whether Sup Forums admits it or not, it looks bad.

you lads will enjoy this, fresh off goybook

It does not matter if the Orlando shooter was Muslim
His identity does not justify islamophobia
Our fear does not justify islamophobia
Our trauma does not justify islamophobia
Our sadness does not justify islamophobia
Our heartbreak does not justify islamophobia

Today, it is our obligation as a queer community to remember that islamophobia, homophobia, and transphobia work together.

Today, it is our obligation as queer people to proclaim that the same forces that marginalize queer people in the United States are used to marginalize Muslims.

Today, we need to remember that joy, love, and celebration are still possible; that queer and allied Muslims are an integral part of the queer community.

Today, we must stand together against the wave of prejudice, hatred, and violence sweeping our country.

Last night, just three hours before the attack began, I stopped at the bodega in my neighborhood for some ice cream. The Muslim couple who run the bodega were sitting behind the counter: the husband speaks English, and his wife is still learning. After I made my purchase, the husband translated on behalf of his wife:

"What lipstick are you wearing?" he asked
"It's from Sephora, it's my favorite!" I responded
His wife said something to him in Arabic, the same language that my grandparents spoke when they immigrated to the United States from Syria in the 1950s, the language that I do not speak but wish I could.

He turned to me: "She says that she likes your lipstick. She thinks that you look beautiful!"

Today, we mourn together.

>mfw when they JUST WILL NOT LEARN

It doesn't matter what he wrote, what matters is how people interpret it. Those who hate Trump will only see the first part of that tweet and ignore the rest. Some may see the whole tweet but still only focus on the first part.

Basically if you hate Trump, this is just confirming your hatred.

What is it about the left not being able to read the second half of a statement?

Trump's tweet today, the second amendment...

> kafkatrap a presidential candidate to feel good about yourself
> cry fake tears about the misuse of a national tragedy

leftists really are vile scum

where is le puny spic pic at Georgia?

Seriously why are burgers so cucked when it comes to islam?

Youve had your terror attacks, you fought for israel and have huge amount of veterans who know the evil first hand and you get to watch europe crash and burn from afar

Not even brits who coined the term islamophobia are this much in denial

it's not the same thing, and also he doesnt go
>see, told ya so!
it's not a policy based on hate, but based on saving lifes

I think Trump should have said nothing at all, or possibly just send his condolences. All it does is give liberals an avenue to shift the focus away from the issue and onto him.

>Top Celebrities
>George Takei

Sulu has always been a bottom and always will be.

Not sure about Sacca, but I'd wager he's a submissive faggot aswell.

> having this gfi saved on your harddrive

Flag checks out.

Takei has a big internet following, especially with the left and the gays.

I dont know any of those celebrities. What gives OP?

I don't know who any of these irrelevent cucks are

Trump says
>"I don't want congrats"
Liberals interpret it as:
"I appreciate the congrats!"

How are liberals so fucking selective when reading Trump's tweets? It's truly masterful.

Takei needs to go back to an internment camp.

Best idea FDR ever had.

>people die in a shooting and obama cries crocodile tears while this wouldnt happen if we just banned guns
>liberals collectively suck his dick

>people die in a shooting and trump points out that this wouldnt happen if sand niggers werent allowed in
>"omg, how could you use this to push a political agenda. think of the families."

he warned them and they didnt listen. now he gets to say he told them so over and over and all they can do is call him an asshole because he is right.

kek, that's some pretty good satire right there

what.

It's really stupid. Someone from his staff should take control over his twitter account. Just shut up and let the people think for themselves.

looks like that guy "came in handy"

he appreciates them though, and makes it suree we know he doesnt want them

he never proposed a sensible plan of action, he literally just went >muh wall >muh ban all muslims
He doesnt give a fuck about the victims, he cares about inciting hate and fear into the people, that's the BASIS of his campaign.
He has zero empathy, he's a narcissist

He said he didnt want congrats.

I hate to break this to you...

>faggot celebrities giving Don attention
They dont even realize this is what he wants, normal people dont relate to them and will only see a man that wants to defend the country being attacked for it

4D chess.

no no, it's satire, even if it's unintentional

>Do fags not realize that their families don't like them?
Do miserable right-wing Sup Forums trolls not realize no one likes them and they will die unloved?

This
He had 1 job
Not saying anything too retarded

The have already formed their opinion before the facts went into their brains.

All that matters is Trumpenfuhrer was right.

No. If he says nothing, they will just brush the whole issue under the rug.

>he never proposed a sensible plan of action,
a ban on Muslims coming into the united states, one of his main campaign points, is a pretty good start. even if you dont believe he is sincere, he is fucking right.

2 ugly 2 bottom

>Literally says he doesn't want the congratulations
Why is everyone so autistic

Yeah, you're a fucking genius. Part of why he is so popular is because he's not a fake politician. And you want staff to write his tweets. But yeah, Trump is the stupid one.

Except Trump did propose a sensible plan of action for situations EXACTLY LIKE THIS. Allow people to arm themselves for self defense wherever they go. If one of those fags in that club had a gun and a pair of balls they could have saved countless lives. Not to mention the deterring factor of everyone possibly being armed.

Not a Pol troll or a fag hater but this applies to me, feels bad.

>Celebrities
All completely are ants compared to Trump in overall importance.

>a ban on Muslims coming into the united states, one of his main campaign points, is a pretty good start. even if you dont believe he is sincere, he is fucking right.
cool story, moron-bro.
An American citizen murders people, so ban a muslim kurd who fights ISIS from visiting the US.
You Trumpbots have all the nuance of a pile of shit.

>No adblocker
Cuck.

>literally says he wants no praise for being right but wants to be strong and able to stop this shut from happening basically thinking again about America as a while
>WAH SEE WHAT A BIGOT HE WANTS ALL THE ATTENTION

This
Trump is really harsh about things, but for the most part he is right.

t. mexican intelectual

How is your country a shithole when you weren't ever invaded and razed to the ground? what is wrong with you people that you are incapable of building

>Top celebrities and intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=mPDxFxrlbEs

I just saved it. Don't worry I released one from my peenus weanus before looking at the gif, so mummie won't do a frowny face at me.

They're using this opportunity to push their own political agenda though

What you fail to realize is this only strengthens his support from Americans who aren't little prissy liberal faggots

These weak pussies are the ones who allow this shit to happen and are no longer going to have a voice after this shit keeps up a little longer.

Why should they be allowed to visit. Just because Kurds fight isis doesn't mean they belong in the west you simple minded baboon. Kurds aren't this ultra progressive liberal muslim militia you reddit cucks like to pretend they are. They hate degenerate western culture too, they just don't let isis invade their land.

Fucking retard.

Not posting the tweet 1hr earlier

Nice try Mohamed.

and ban all muslims from entering the united states.
you can always add more guns to the mix, I mean, that's how the US has always responded to every attack and threat, but you're never going to be able to prevent everything, terrorists always find a way.
The key is prevention, have stricter backgroud checks on immigrants, and have the fucking Intelligence community do something other than record every fucking email and phonecall without knowing what to do with them.
literally all recent history attacks could have been prevented if the NSA and eu Int agencies knew how to fucking use their intelligence
>mexican
jesus serbia, I'm a neighbour-ish and you dont recognize me?
I'm offended

>What you fail to realize is this only strengthens his support from Americans who aren't little prissy liberal faggots

What you fail to realize is that any scumfuck who uses the terms "prissy liberal faggots" is already voting for Trump before this.
Also: why are you guys such complete and utter assholes 24/7?
I'm sorry mommy didn't really love you, son.

REMEMBER: The only people bothered by this tweet are people who already hated Trump. Don't let the concern trolls get to you.

>Why should they be allowed to visit. Just because Kurds fight isis doesn't mean they belong in the west you simple minded baboon. Kurds aren't this ultra progressive liberal muslim militia you reddit cucks like to pretend they are. They hate degenerate western culture too, they just don't let isis invade their land.
There are hundreds of thousands of muslim tourists who visit America and spend billions here.
And how many attacks have muslim tourists done?
Oh right, the answer is NONE.
>Fucking retard.
damn right you are.

my bad spaghetii bro

He didn't say anyone who uses those terms. He said anyone who is one of those - like you.

And I'm sorry your genetics didn't allow your body to produce enough testosterone for you to be a fucking man, you prissy liberal faggot

>those last few paragraphs

I'll take things that didn't happen for 200, alex

Fucking underrated. I laughed

Everyone knows he was right, but now he acts like a stupid child, who is proud of it, when people die.

There's a differene between being honest and being insesitive. Trump doesn't understand this and his staff should at least tell him.

mexico was invaded, but they didn't lose much since the invasion took place in mostly desert

mexico has always been a joke of a country. our military defeated theirs and took half of their land: "Before the secession of Texas, Mexico comprised almost 1,700,000 sq mi (4,400,000 km^2), but by 1848 it was just under 800,000 square miles (2,100,000 km^2)"

kek, (((libshits))) now complain that Trump made the Orlando thing all about him but hours ago I checked twitter and those same (((journalists))) made it all about Trump while he was still sleeping.

>have a gay cousin
>whole family avoids him
>even his own parents

Calm down captain dicksmoke, being gay is unnatural and therefore people don't like to be around gays

I think Trump is just smarter than most. People think you have to spend X amount of days mourning before you can talk about it. Get to the facts fast and find a solution for the situation.

>never proposed sensible plan

then what is
>the wall
>ban on muslim immigration
>work together with russia to end ISIS
>change NATO's mission statement to combat islamic terrorism
>end ISIS their access to social media
>better intelligence on domestic islamic groups

i'm pretty sure i missed a few more thing Trump suggested to do about this problem

Congrats Donald, you were right once again.

>50 people murdered by Islam

>Let's attack Donald Trump!

Why are you so invested in what Pol thinks. Get a grip, God damn.

People say outrageous shit on pol to make pussies like you cry and you're too fucking dumb to see it. Seriously, calm down bitch.

>that damage control
damn, I wish he sticked to what he said ONCE. He always fuckign backtracks

you dont allow them to bring bombs in their baggage

so culturally insensitive of you

Are you retarded or something? He literally says "I DON'T WANT CONGRATS" in that very tweet you posted.