Admit Space Cop was a mistake and an rmbarrassment

Admit Space Cop was a mistake and an rmbarrassment.

Nice spelling.

stfu faggot

Why u mad?

it's sitting on my ssd gathering dust
is it really that bad? like bad in a bad way or just trying to be funny but failing?

40% of people who watched it didn't even finish it (according to a poll on the RLM subreddit)

They should have made something like the greasy strangler instead.

You feel embarrassed on their behalf 15 minutes into the movie.

This feeling intensifies and intensifies if you choose to soldier on and finish watching.

It was an RLMbarrassment.

sitting through the trailer was hard enough. i can't imagine watching the actual movie

It was bad, but I don't think it was either

How could making a dumb movie with your friends be a mistake? I'm sure they don't think so

The commentary track made it all worth it

i did really like it until i realized that Jay liked it and then i thought it had bad atmosphere, bad spacing, and bad cinematography

No. I loved it.

i thought cute guy in OP's pic plays main character in space cop. look up space cop. space cop lead is fat and ugly. feh. glad i didn't watch it.

Carlos that doesn't even make sense you nigger

Space Cop was made by Red Letter Media (RLM) and it was an embarrassment, and I put the two terms together to create "RLMbarrassment".

Don't fucking make me shank you.

why does that pic make me think "winnie the pooh"

also, he's cute.

Carlos, why you wear bisexual flag you dumb fuck ?

they sold 50,000+ copies so i'm sure they're fine with it. entitled audience butthurt doesn't matter

Is it any surprise that a grilll will have more followers and views than two dudes?

They owe chris an apology.