Movies that could never be made today because of the fucking Tumblr generation

Movies that could never be made today because of the fucking Tumblr generation.

>Abraham Lincoln : Niggers Back To Africa
>Sam Raimi's Spiderman 4
>Any movie with a realistic portrayal of women, where they are not helpful, cannot fight, and only scream and panic in stressful situations

Silence of the Lambs

Anything with Clint Eastwood

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia does edgier stuff than anything that was in that.

Kek, the only fucking generation with enough misplaced motivation to change anything based on autism is the one on this site.

Shit more "triggering" than this comes out all the time. Quit believing in the SJW boogeyman, it makes you look like a pussy.

Wahh wahh white menz are so oppressed, we can't be freely sexist and racist :( Why doesn't anyone think about us!

Fuck off cuck. I think blackzilla is done knocking up your sis.

>cuck
how will lefties ever recover

Animal House is horrible fucking shit I don't understand why people pretend it's good

t. Sup Forumsirgin
Fuck off

this is why i'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Yeah but Animal House is all about a bunch of guys that cause trouble and do hooligan things that people would consider sexist, misogynistic, while playing it all straight and not talking about how terrible it is.

It'd be taken apart for "toxic masculinity" and dumb shit like that.

Islamophobia!

Borat

Go back to the corner and suck Trump's micro penis, faggot chan.

Literally every movie that's been posted and will be posted could easily be made today.

People always say this but I don't get it at all. There's still weight lifting tough guys who won't hold their girlfriend's purse for fear of looking like a fag and movies that portray 'normal' gender roles. There's just also stuff that doesn't. This notion that everything is being taken from you is the most cry baby safe space shit of it all. Some people are finally getting a little bit of attention and suddenly you're all losing your shit over it.

Get a load of these faggots

Reservior dogs

It is literally all straight, white males. the few females in the movie are referred to as sex objects and the men use the word 'nigger' to insult each other.

If it were made today there would be 1 black guy, 1 asian, 1 homosexual, all the cops would be white and it is likely they'd find a way to fit a woman into the plot as a main character

You realize Tarantino is still making movies and exactly the way that he wants to right? Did you not see Django Unchained?

Also, most movies are still the same formula of white people doing things.

djangle was an empowered black man so it will get no hate
I don't have anything against django being black and I also think the movie was ok
why didn't he shake his hand?

ITT: white males complaining about literally nothing

go away

*nods respectfully towards (((you)))*

trips confirm

Fuck off reddit

t. r/thedonald

Most movies are still made with an overwhelmingly white cast (if not all white). Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is one that's out right now with an all white cast. Lots of others ones have come out this year too. But really, I find it less realistic to not have any blacks, latinos, or asians (or gays) in movies/TV because there's more than just straight white dudes in this country.

@77003104
Imagine being an actual nu-male on Sup Forums and being this butthurt lmfao

37% of the US isn't white. 1 in 3 characters shouldn't be white if we're going demographically.

I'm gonna assume your 12 and you need to go to fucking bed. You don't know how to meme

Libcuck math and logic at its finest

The fact that this is your argument is exactly why you can never understand the other position. I'm guessing that you've probably built a stereotype of whoever your opponent is and whenever you see anything from them another thought along the same lines as this is your response. You can never get where your opponent is coming from because the first thing you do is drown out the nuances of it with generalized refutations. You're a fucking child though so this post is pointless because you'll drown it in ideology before actually processing it.

I know it's hard for you retarded hillbillies to do much more than add so I appreciate you at least trying even though you couldn't do it in the end.

Go back to sucking horse cock you trump humper

Your personality is crumby when you're inbred.

Are you gonna give the same speech to ?

Some people on the left are fucking moronic and some people on the right are fucking moronic. Do we really have to cherry pick the worst of either side to make an argument?

I grew up in a very right wing state with a very right wing family so I can understand where most of the right are coming from in general with their arguments and try to talk with them with a benefit of the doubt but this thing of just posting screenshots of one side saying something stupid are so intellectually lazy that I lose my will.

This thread is fucking gay

>Implying the left sees any side but theirs

Conservatives see both sides. They're just pragmatic with a strong sense of morality which are foreign concepts for liberals.

Do you want me to come over to your house, chop off your dick and force you to watch me fuck your mom? Because I will do it, and hint: I'm a Mexican.

I'm sitting here as a liberal saying that I can see their side. What you're doing is exactly part of the problem.

but whites built the us, niggers/jews destroy it

why is this smelly beaner talking to me

These threads just blow my mind. Literally ANY movie can be made today. You could, if you wanted to:

1) purchase a camera
2) gather 4 or 5 of your like mined crybaby bros
3) film whatever the fuck subject you want
4) pirate the latest version of your favorite video editing software
5) find an audience on the Internet
6) earn enough money that you'll never have to work another day in your life

Quality production and a large audience have literally never been more accessible than they have in 2016.

Instead you'd rather piss and moan on an anonymous message board about how the big bad sjw boogie man is ruining media and somehow silencing your group.

When did this board become tumblr?

Ya dude lets just get people to donate hundreds of milllions and get actors to toptier actors and composers and cg artists to volunteer. Ur dumb

Don't know about movies but you sure as shit couldn't make married with children today.

>actual counter culture
I threw up in my mouth.
Brotards screaming TRIGGERED and KEK are pretty much American mainstream you dense pile of sloth shit.

>Conservatives
>Pragmatic
>strong sense of morality

Pick one

Any of the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies. The scene in SM2 where Doc Ock repeatedly insults Aunt May's Jewish heritage and tells her he's going to send her to a gas chamber seemed really out of place even then.

Are you retarded, serious question.
>Movie takes place in LA, see lots of spics
>movie takes place in Georgia, see lots of blacks
>Movie takes place in North Dakota, see no spics or blacks

I grew up in South Dakota, and saw a grand total of 2 black people in my town over 19 years. If a movie was set there and they cast 30% minorities, it'd be dumb as fuck and fake. Your stat only works if the movie takes place in a certain spot.

I hate this obsession with removing works from the time they were made as a basis for criticism/praise. The worst example is people who say Seinfeld is shit because every problem could be solved with a mobile phone.

>people with absolutely no real plights complaining about other people who don't affect them
A long time ago.

What about some characters that cannot exist in the tumblr/alt-right triggerlympic generation?

>South Dakota
So and which movie set there contradicted your n=1 perception? Was is Dances with the Wolves? Also the idea that movies should reflect real demography is sort of retarded considering that most people in movies are /fit/ and good-looking when we all know the US in reality have some issues with stop eating burgers.

>implying mobile phones don't create more problem than they solve

When Harry Met Sally

Don't worry he'll be gone soon but first he's going to build a nice big wall.

Shaken baby syndrome.

Yeah sure they are. And in Europe if you dare to squeak anything remotely nationalist or pro white you're labelled a Nazi and a visit from the police is a serious threat if someone is offended enough to report you.