ITT: we post bad human beings who make good music

ITT: we post bad human beings who make good music

Other urls found in this thread:

the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/145-The-Clock-of-the-Socion-Energy-Dynamics-of-Quadra-and-Benefit-Rings
youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=neTqT15PQ4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who are you to judge mate

a non-murderer

None. Separating the art from the artist is a meaningless meme. The personality drips and leaks into the cauldron of stupidity.

no its not, you shouldnt have to like everything about a person in order to like their art, which isnt really even theres anymore. Also you dont know about most people, i bet one of your favorite artists is a shitty person

Every famous artist is a bad person

He’s not really bad imo. The guy he killed was an asshat.

He also burned churches.

Fair enough

Did you know him personally or are you just saying that because you watched Vargs videos?

t. soyboy

Euronymous was a sociopath, pretty much everyone involved with the Helvete scene said so.

Yes, you should. What is so hard about being a genuinely decent, kind-hearted person? Why is it so rare for an artist to have some sort of moral code and abide by it? Why can't artists just not succumb to the idiotic, malicious demons of the world?

>Varg
>bad person

Not really a reliable source

>Why is it so rare for an artist to have some sort of moral code and abide by it
Varg has a moral code you morron. You just disagree with it.

If you look into the norwegian black metal scene it's pretty obvious that Euro was fucking out there.

Not sure about the sociopath bit but it is a bit strange that a 25 year old hung around with a bunch of 16-19 year olds

damn you gotta leave your home more often, bruh
also, the first step torwards being a better person is realizing you are absolutelly flawed.
>genuinely decent, kind-hearted person
such thing does not exist.

His moral code revels in rejecting other human beings, which is a primitive, deformed version of a moral code.

True moral codes, when developed properly, strive to accept and love all of humanity, and help them achieve their potential.

fuck off with you egalitarian bs, nu-male

I'm talking about specific things such as
>using a pic of dead's corpse as an album cover
>poisoning a journalist
>beating a guy with a glass bottle
>promoting church fire's
>trying to become a cult/mafia leader
>admiring Stalin and communism purely because of how many peple they killed
>over all megalomaniac

Again, he has a moral code, you just disagree with it. The man himself would argue that he believes that all races deserves to survive, and the only way they can do that is too live separately. I'm not saying I agree, I'm just saying that is his belief.

Also, stop acting as if you have some great and objective moral code. You don't I don't, no one does.

t. avant teen

>True moral codes, when developed properly, strive to accept and love all of humanity, and help them achieve their potential.

Only in white countries tho right?

I'm not saying that there is an objective moral code. However, in order to truly strive as a society, we must accept that we're all essentially human beings, put or differences aside and reach for a common good.

No.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for months. Is the "the people from Coil are pedophiles" meme still going on?

So why is it ok for other nations to exclude but when white people do it, it's wrong? Even in the United States, you have groups specifically made to advocate for certain groups, but when varg says he thinks Europeans should exist, he's not a good person?

>I'm not saying there is an objective moral code.
>However, my personal opinon that we all need to work collectively as a united human race towards a shared "common good" is absolutely non-negotiable.

It's diead down a bit, but it's still here.

I didn't even know it was a meme on here. Peter Christopherson's "tendencies" were an open secret long before this site even existed.
I have no idea about John Balance, but considering that he was Christopherson's partner I can't imagine he was unaware/disapproving.

*our
My phone sucks.

someone sounds salty

If I were too stop listening to musicians who I dissagree with I would have to stop listening to music all together.

itt butthurt mayhem fans

>So why is it ok for other nations to exclude but when white people do it, it's wrong?
Now, you're misinterpreting my message. I don't think it's okay for any race to dehumanize and exclude others. Supremacy of any race, including African Americans, Europeans, Asians, etc. should be detested and condemned.

Screw it. You failed to grasp where I was coming from, so read this.
the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/145-The-Clock-of-the-Socion-Energy-Dynamics-of-Quadra-and-Benefit-Rings

In it, the article talks about the evolution of the quadras forming the history of the world. The Alphas represent the primitive, childlike era, the Betas represent the collectivism, or group mentality, that conquers society and forces them to adhere to their ideology (this is most likely the quadra Varg belongs in). After the conquests, the Gammas represent the more materialistic, yet more individual parts of society, and the Delta's represent the more humanistic, idealistic and kind-hearted parts of society. Right now, society is at a Gamma stage, but is trying to develop into a Delta state of existence. I'll explain more later.

I'm not going to read an entire essay to win an argument on Sup Forums. Going by your explaination though, I disagree with the theory. My point is that you are proclaiming that your view of morality is objectively superior to for example Varg's.

My entire rhetoric didn't explicitly apply to Varg; he merely served as an obstacle for my piercing arrow to penetrate through. I originally argued that there's a disconnect from the artist's personality and the art he creates is inherently flawed. Unless one conceives a persona distorted from the artist's original beliefs and creates their art from said persona, their personal beliefs will always seep through, like an elixir escaping from its jar to locate the nearest parchment. But since you utilized him as an example, I had no choice but to deconstruct him.

>the art he creates is inherently flawed
Again, if you believe that someone's art is *inherently* flawed because of his personal opinions (which is absolutely absurd), you are saying you can in objectively determine the quality of a persons believes if his art will objectively get hurt by them.

I don't know who's argument is flying over who's head, but we are obviously not understanding eachother.

>bad human beings
>varg
none of this is true

This is among the most astounding pieces of music ever committed to tape.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak

For that reason alone, Varg is forgiven everything.

Congratulations, the fedora post of the year goes to you, user. Holy shit.

Music scenes tend to contain people of all ages.

Wait, what's wrong with being a sociopath? A big chunk of Sup Forums users are sociopaths.

Vargy a good boy he dindu nuffin

>not Rundgang

Is Varg actually a bad person?

>He killed Euronymous
I think this has less to do with Varg being morally corrupt and more to do with the fact that he's clearly a mentally unstable paranoid nutjob and Euronymous was a belligerent edgelord who was inevitably going to run into someone that would take him seriously.

>He's a crazy racist
True but that doesn't matter. He just lives in the French countryside with his likeminded family minding his own business and uploading youtube videos.

Thats no excuse. Euronymous was creepy as hell and got what was coming.

Varg has a very well defined moral-compass that he upholds significantly better than most people. It just so happens that arson and murder aren't exactly immoral in Varg's eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=neTqT15PQ4s

>good music

He made like one and a half really good albums 25 years ago and has been shit ever since, all his recent shit is laughably bad and has papyrus font on the cover like some community center pamphlet

>So why is it ok for other nations to exclude but when white people do it, it's wrong?
hahaha holy shit nice strawman. how the fuck do you get that from his post? idiot.

Reddit is that way sophist

Varg is a great lad though
>killing is inherently bad
grow up