Wow, maes you think

is she right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

Of course she's right. We need more women shooters.

most of those were black men, lmao

_____ men

Religion is a choice. Maleness is not. Report that faggot for hate speech.

How many were niggers?

Males are the violent sex, nothing will ever change that.

So

What this mean...is that

White men are to blame for...this Muslims attack.

Huh...it really

It really makes you think

Compare the kill counts.

how do you even refute that?

#BanAllMen #NoToMaleViolence #ImWithHer

>998+2=998

Really makes you think

there are no mass shootings perpetrated by women because they can't handle guns because they're weak

>998 were black men

I guess she had a character limit?

Islam isnt a choice. If you try to leave, they kill you.

they are so weak they can only commit mass genocide on fetuses, even then usually with the help of a man.

that doesn't add up

Does this cunt even care that the mudshit pledged allegiance to ISIS?
I wish I was liberal sometimes. Ignorance truly is bliss.

#endallmen

>Hassan Nidal wasn't muslim
>The texas exhibition shooters weren't muslim
>The chechen bombers weren't muzzies

youtu.be/qBlwxqqAprQ

Definition of strawman.

ah yes the women who bleed a gallon each month and push out you dead ass nerds are weak
men so strong can type real fast

Are you literally more retarded than a Facebook grill? Read the post again.

>998 shootings since Sandy Hook
Niggers jesus christ

Women don't abstain from killing people because they are nice, but because they are cowards. That's why they kill their own kids more than men do, small and weak target.

slow clap it out

of those 998:

>995 were dumb criminals getting shot by cops or dumb gang members shooting each other
>1 was dylan roof
>2 were muslims

HUH?

they just aren't as emotional as men and can keep their feelings in check

Math is the tool and invention of patriarchy!

>muslim aren't men
Yes

this, and there's about 65 times more whites than Muslims in America

she should point out how many of those shooters are black :^)

Is this a serious comment?

That's why they commit infanticide more often than men, surely. To clarify no I am not talking about abortion.

>male violence problem

>998 shootings
>2 were Muslim
>952 were Black

Really makes you think...

has anyone gone on twitter to tell her that it's majority black, and hence by her logic, we have a 'black violence problem?"

I can't tell with Americans
some of them really are like this
physical strength equals being able to tolerate more pain (for which women are specially made)

>right
>twitter

pick one

how many of them were niggers?

This is why I hate Islam.

No true freedom in it.

Devastating.

#BanAssaultMittens

Men are violent? Wow holy shit, what a breakthrough.

Remind me how violence is a bad thing? We wouldnt be here if not for it.

>Hurr durr i'd rather be a docile femenine low iq cave dwelling monkey then kill people!

Stats I pulled Out Of My Ass: The Post

All were humans

>really makes you think

#endtoxichumanity

kek'd

>2
wrong

probably pretty close to right

though she left out how probably 75% of those shooters were black

And what color were those men, hmmmmm?

He is just trying to protect his people.
Not even 1% mulsim population in the USA and yet they commit 6% of the terrorist attacks!?

Should more be let in so when they are 2% of the population they will be responsible for 12% of the attacks.

He is trying to prevent USA from becoming Europe.

Reminder that the president of America himself didn't name muslims or islam as the reason this shooting took place. He called it a hate crime and he is right. This man was a mentally ill fellow that was misunderstood by society. The main problem was how he got his hands on a gun that allowed him to kill the most people ever in a shooting in America. Guns shouldn't be in the hands of people like this.
Trump is outright being racist against an entire demographic. It goes against the first amendment. Muslims have the freedom to practice their religion in America and trump wants to kill them all despite the fact that most of them came to America legally. This was a lone wolf that wanted attention and was mentally ill and ISIS only claimed responsibility because they like publicity.
But you racists are going to continue advocating the dropping of bombs on the homes and families of muslims turning them into terrorists and then putting them in prisons to make sure they'll keep hating us.
Thank you Americans
THANK YOU FOR BEING ORGANISED TERRORISTS
THANKS FOR BEING VIOLENT TRIGGER HAPPY MORONS

Does that dumb cunt know a woman was part of the shooting in CA?

infanticide is the real way to tell which side is crazier

men murder more but kill a baby and women are all weak crazy pieces of trash

but kill a gay muslim baby and you get a gold star

u raging

Islam produces violence by nature of the values espoused by it. Being a man isn't the variable in these situations that are causing these shootings, whereas Islam is.

when did trump say he wanted to kill muslims?
deport = kill now?

>Twitter post
>"statistic"
Disregard

Oh really? Give every woman a gun in America and watch how much murders go up, women are more sadistic and savage then men they would shoot you if their friend think its cool.

#BanAssaultJedi

Goddammit, why bother. Too stupid to understand why I brought that up, and can't explain why women do it more than men if they are so nice beings.

The point is that you guys conveniently carve out whatever group identifiers suit you at any given moment.

But you could just as easily characterize these shooters as part of a different group, and you wouldn't be happy about it.

There is no more reason to harp on their muslimness than to harp on their maleness (in fact, there is probably significantly less reason to do so). You just choose whatever suits your agenda and get butthurt when someone else does the same

100% human problem. Let's not focus on anything we can focus on and blame humans.

Not sure why you are replying to me mate.

>the president of America himself didn't name muslims or islam as the reason this shooting took place
Because he's a phaggot and coward

I want to know why sandy hook is some kind of benchmark or starting point, like what the fuck?

is that retarded bitch trying to imply there has been 998 MASS Shootings since the Sandy Hoax?

Cause if the dumb bitch is talking just everyday run of the mill shootings, fucking Chicago has had that about every year since SH

>(Sand) niggers
>humans

I don't know how to tell you this...

or, you could focus on the individuals who make those decisions instead of picking an arbitrary group (while refusing to consider a different arbitrary group) and then losing your mind in a froth of xenophobia

Why blame the whole male population for the actions of a few? :DDD #NotAllMen

that is her point

you aren't highlighting her hypocrisy; you are highlighting your own

Why did you bring "white" into it? Whiteness was never mentioned.

And almost 90% of terrorism since 2010 is Islamic

Hm, really makes you think...

Think harder, genius, they don't have to.

Maybe it's a presidential problem.

BAN ASSUALT MALES

Also, she seems to be forgetting that San Bernadino had a woman shooter.

650 times more, actually
Pro tip: ask how many of those alleged shootings were black men

>""""""""""""""""""""mass"""""""""""""""""""""""" shootings

yeah nah get fucked

I blame the perps first, ideology or way of thinking second. That's it.

Oh and I will associate anyone who shares the perps way of thinking with the perp themselves. I won't apply guilt by association, but I will associate.

Person(A)'s actions motivated by an ideology? Associate act with ideology. Person(B) follows ideology. Associate person(B) with act. To varying degrees depending on how close the person follows the initial ideology.

We don't like problems

Muslims killing people in large numbers is the big problem

the only reason mass shooters are all male is because women are too cowardly to actually do anything to advance their political agenda - they'll retweet and share on facebook as much as possible but when it comes to actually taking a stand for their beliefs they lack the courage of their convictions

Their definition of "mass shooting" is pants on head retarded. They consider any homicide involving a gun with 2 or more death counting the shooter if he an heroes.

men killing people in large numbers is the problem

let's discriminate against them

So she admits we have a black problem then?

what "way of thinking"?
I would imagine that he had a bit of social conservatism in him (as full muzzies do). Should we blame it on social conservatism?

you're still just picking and choosing

>2.75 million Muslims

I don't think nearly 1.8 billion white people live in America.

Nonwhite people is the biggest problem you stupid faggot.

How many were White?

We have a male minority problem.

lol
how can people just exist this stupidly

Stop the whole "it's not fair"

Deport all he muslims, how does that harm society?

Deport all the men, how does that harm society?

Compare the 2.

If she wants to play the divide and conquer game, so be it. What was their ethnicity?

No, if you argument is that "we shouldn't blame Muslims, because it's mostly men that do this so..." then you are terribly wrong, when you believe in a book that says you should kill people because of a particular reason then you should prevent it, men don't go by a guideline like Muslims, it's stupid to compare a choice and something you are born with.

>998 shootings since Sandy Hook

Sounds like bullshit.

Also was the other one she's counting San Berdoo? Because that's bullshit. That was two muslims, a man and a wife, which is some fucked up shit right there.

Also is she fucking on drugs? Bataclan? Brussels? Even my city had a ninja ISIS bitch with a knife slash a policeman's throat at the train station.

that's not my argument

my (her) argument is that whenever anything bad happens, you guys just arbitrarily pick the aspect of the perp that you hate and then say we should discriminate. but you could just as easily pick any other aspect.