Which one of them other than Finn Wolfhard is going to have a successful acting career outside of Stranger Things?

Which one of them other than Finn Wolfhard is going to have a successful acting career outside of Stranger Things?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BB2hXAk2e2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As I recall both Lucas and Toothless did broadway stuff before ST, so probably them if they keep it up.

All of them except for Finn Wolfhard

finn and that boy wearing cap

They did it when they were young, and it has nothing to do with acting since they were singers, so it is irrelevant.

That meme muppet isn't going anywhere but a Wendy's

everybody is hyping up millie right now. I really want to see steve and johnathan in more stuff

how far she goes will probably depend on what she looks like when she grows up. the girl who played arya in GOT for example was set to be a big star but then she hit puberty and turned into a walking potato

>and it has nothing to do with acting since they were singers

Yeah ok

how many seasons will there be? Will the loli get blacked someday?

Hopefully all of em, I like these kids.

Finn Wolfhard has a stupid fucking name, a stupid fucking face, no jaw and I bet the cunt doesn't even lift. He's a piss-poor representation of a "man" and I personally hope he goes to New Zealand for a holiday and falls into one of their fucking volcanoes.

y u mad tho he's like 12

All four boys in that pic will probably have successful acting careers post Stranger Things.

he's a virulently self-loathing pedoopeerv

End your pathetic shitposting existence

Is that a boy

There are four boys in that pic. Which boy are you referring to?

He has the best fucking jawline I have seen on a 12 year old

far right is a girl

Cute show, it was like a cross between Super 8 and Stand by me.

If his jawline was any weaker it would come out the other side of his neck

k(j)ek

Millie.

Sounds like you're jealous that a prepubescent boy has a better jaw than you ever had.

>2016
>binary gender paradigm

If I had a weak jaw, why would I be attacking someone else for it? I would try to pretend it was irrelevant

The one that won't be typecast, so not the token black kid, or the token disabled kid, or the token strong and independent little girl jewlywood trying so hard to push.

this guy knows, finn wolfhard will mature into a modern day marlon brando in his prime type man in looks and acting ability

Millie thread?
Of course

>towelguy.jpg

I love Millie, he's so adorable.

yeah, he really is.

That's Finn, this is Millie, much prettier

BASED MILLIEPOSTER

She looks so cute and shy in that pic, i want to bang her soooooo badly.

So they definitely fucked, right?

OF COURSH.

Implying you wouln't.

Millie is so cute in this picture.

You're mistaking Finn for Millie, pic related to my post is Millie

J U S T

is Ledecky bro itt?

Lol nice joke. But I've never seen this photo of Finn, thanks.

Your welcome, but that's Millie like I said

Why the fuck is Finn wearing a skirt there? Is he into traps?

Her dad is career poison and shes done nothing else but shitty Stranger Thing related commercials for insurance.

>shitty Stranger Thing related commercials
I've only seen this one commercial for citi bank, and it's not at all related to Stranger Things, do you know of anymore?
youtu.be/BB2hXAk2e2s

>Her dad is career poison
With the media uproar he got over an ill-advised decision they won't try anything like that again

>shes done nothing
>What are photoshoots
>What is the sigma music video

literal semen demon

Are they twins?

Again, in my picture you'll see along with this post, Finn is on the left, and Millie is on the right, hope I cleared it up for you

I don't know why you keep forcing this joke man. Are you into gender role reverse?

>Are you into gender role reverse?
How could you say such a thing? And I'm sorry to say this, but you are the one that is mistaken, gravely. Millie Bobby Brown is a female that played Eleven (short for El) on the Netflix original series "Stranger Things". Finn Wolfhard played Mike Wheeler on the same show.

I hope he musters the courage to punch his parents in their sleep for giving him the name "Finn Wolfhard"

Probly not. I mean I know they're actors but they're like 12 or something, they're more likely to get fucked by their respective uncles than to have fucked each other.

Millie

>John Snew is barely taller than a 12 year old girl.

She's basically being advertised to try and grab the attention of people like Dan Schnieder so she'll end up trading herself for fame at some point.

Why would he punch his parents for giving him a nice memorable name?