/heem/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/64193921/#64194210
latimes.com/sports/la-ufc-213-live-updates-nunes-vs-amanda-nunes-will-not-defend-title-1499543592-htmlstory.html
mmafighting.com/2017/7/8/15942266/joanna-jedrzejczyk-begs-to-replace-amanda-nunes-against-valentina-shevchenko-at-ufc-213
tmz.com/2017/07/08/amanda-nunes-too-ill-to-fight-ufc-213/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek nunes is out

without mentioning schaub, who is your favorite woman's mma fighter in the ufc??

>Girls fighting

why the FUCK is she out??

Waterson

She no feel good tummy ache JJ says she wants to step in

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/64193921/#64194210
it the gamethread from conor KO'ing aldo

>joanna pretending to not be an absolute coward

my favourite mma gym is SBG i literally train there bless lmao bud

why is reddit mma sponsoring the instagram shill post

are the jews trying to make the rebbit betas not refund their purchase? kek

Bullet

:^(

>this guy starts leg kicking you in the club

what do?

i asked for this earlier

ty

Congrats to Justin Gay G on taking brain damage for some drunk Mexicans to cheer. What a "savage".

I'm sure that CTE will be a great addition to an already lackluster brain. So "savage"

>CLEARED BY A DOCTOR
>STILL DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED? STRIP HER NOWW
latimes.com/sports/la-ufc-213-live-updates-nunes-vs-amanda-nunes-will-not-defend-title-1499543592-htmlstory.html

She trained under the GOAT

She's no coward

>crying over boring WMMA decision fights
faggots

Been asleep all day, woke up and see facebook going crazy about the event being cancelled and some people saying joanna is literally better than Anderson Silva

Whoever said casuals hate wmma was wrong they love it

NP friendo

for once, this irish fucker is right.
>WMMA
wgaf

Romero vs Whittaker
Omielanczuk vs Blaydes
Werdum vs Overeem
Pettis vs Miller
Font vs Andrade

>their main event is a girl fight
Kek kys

Joanna Jedrzejczyk begs — unsuccessfully — to replace Amanda Nunes against Valentina Shevchenko at UFC 213

mmafighting.com/2017/7/8/15942266/joanna-jedrzejczyk-begs-to-replace-amanda-nunes-against-valentina-shevchenko-at-ufc-213

fucking horse faced pollack phony cunt i hope she dies in a plane crash

Is Valentina ducking Joanna lads

whittaker
omielanczuk
werdum
pettis
andrade

who peed in your cereal?

No, the fight never had a chance of getting made anyway.

le 100 shit posts guaranteed man
fucking kill yourself you cartoon watching autistic zilch

>Undefeated top 10 PFP champion
>States publicly she will take the fight
>Tells dana "This is your city, make it happen"
>Literally never not in fighting shape
>Coward

kek, we got a Clawja fan in here

it's not gonna happen man, it's just to have everyone jerk Joanna off over how "brave" she is

Please retire Nunes please you ogre

straight left

Clawja get out

>AMANDA NUNES
I'M TOO ILL TO FIGHT AT UFC 213
Officials Baffled
>CLEARED BY DOCTORS

WHY IS SHE SO SCARED? STRIP HER TITLE

tmz.com/2017/07/08/amanda-nunes-too-ill-to-fight-ufc-213/

You think they.. you know?

>Amanda dead

why does this keep on happening in mma, in the goddamn UFC?

Who allowed it to get this close before the fight before they called it off?

Tell him he's so "savage" and he'll surely allow me to give him permanent brain damage

you mean uppercut
straight left would be blocked

Joanna v Sheev for 3 rounds , no belt would be easy payday for both. Oh well. Probably not going to happen. Love that cute little pollack

when will the UFC do something about weight cutting? not the state commissions but the actual UFC? Theyre the ones losing out because of it

Can you do the splits?

>knows the commission won't sanction shit without a weigh in and all that
>is a brave hero for offering to fight someone she lost 3 times to, knowing it won't happen

hey joe, you look like you're ready to take it up the ass

>a literal goblin

no becuz im not a faggot lmaoo

No but I can also reach into the high cabinets in my kitchen so I'd say I have Joe Rogan beat

when does this disaster start?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Amanda, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day laughing at pictures of Schaub. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than making bad OPs.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I am the UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion, and I made Ronda Rousey cry. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get Performance of the Night bonusess, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

would you pound Rogan?

based bisp'n

When Matt Hughes makes a full recovery

Ladd looks like a top lad tßh.

Hey look what she has that your girl will literally never have!

I see your point, but to be fair, Silva vs DC was sanctioned on less than 24 hours notice

DESU I think part of it is the huge pay disparity between champions and non-champions. Once you're champ, there's no incentive to fight in anything except the most optimal circumstances

Pound or pass on Joe?

Reminder that joe rogan has never been tall enough to put the star on top of his Christmas tree and never will

nice

Romero
Blaydes
Werdum
Pettis
Andrade

Romero
Blaydes
Werdum
Pettis
Font

>bought a challenger
dropped

Its cute people mention that basic bitch brazillian in the same sentence as the mozart of womens fighting.

is there a get pounded option

I dislike her too. Oppurtunistic bitch.

Silva had time for the official weigh ins though

probably one of the more developed Muay Thai clinches currently in MMA men or women

VS is a slag

How long until the UFC catches up on pay?

>Flunes
>Lardd

she already beat Joanna 3x in Muay Thai

why do people watch this "sport"

ah fook, ya got me there

Claudia is perfect.

nunes shook as fuck. was ducking bullet worth getting on the baldfather's bad side?

lol too bad a smaller than her ray borg would outstrike her and leave her for dead in under 30 seconds

Please tell me how many bings and bongs untill it starts i am about to drink and i cant timezone rn

AAAAAAAAAAND NEW UNDISPUTED WOMEN'S BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

AMANDA SHEVCHENKO

2 bongs

Are NBA players the best paid athletes ?

>tfw hate raidniggers but Carr is based

because a lot of people play it growing up, you can play it until you're old, athletes compete 100 days a year, they don't get CTE by the time they're 30, it's free on TV ... lol

When Trump resigns and goes into MMA to pay back his debt to Dana, using the shadow money he gets from insurance companies he makes MMA fighters the highest paid career path for blue collar america.

Matt Huges becomes UFC VP

WTF

Cucks who worship BBC.

pls no more fucking grisham for fucks sake

you seem really hung up on how some massively entertaining fighter lives his life

pathetic

>bringing this up after 2/4 fights we wanted pulled out

mma fighters have faggots who can't commit and will never make that money

Thats what years of professional Muay Thai does for you. She had years of fighting experience before she ever set foot in the octagon.There have been male champions with less than half her experience and honing of technique. And she is only getting better now that she has world class wrestlers to work with at ATT. Mike Brown was beating the breaks of off Faber in WEC, so he knows a thing or two about TDD. She basically has no weakness anymore.

rogan would look 100x better with a little hair and a full beard

Poland, thoughts on Joanna "stepping up" to fight Schevchenko? we all know,(she knows) the fight have zero chance of habbening

did he grow up idolizing Brad from Home Improvement or what

Some faggot Canadian invented it.

is this the first ufc card without a wimerns fight in a long while?

are these fake I thought he had way more added than this.

ok. just less popular/cultural in canada i guess.

>De Andrade
>Miller
>Ubereem
>Blaydes
>Whittaker