Okay sports fans, you have ten seconds to explain this shit

Okay sports fans, you have ten seconds to explain this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5lvyLWyATmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He's afraid of the male body
What are you gay?

"afraid of the male body". I am male so I am a male body and I'm not afraid of myself. Other male bodies are fine so long as they are not shoving their asses in my face.
This cover is gay as shit and you know.

>s-s-soccer is such a gay sport

*jacks off to this espn cover*
n-no homo

Sports aren't gay, but this cover is and you know it.

it's the mainstream media pushing degeneracy as much as they can. Kids go to a sports website and they see full page spreads of naked adults.

>americucks are absolutely terrified of seeing a male body
Literally can't make this shit up

I also can't think of a reason to call American championship a world series even if it is basebore

> naked male in the op
> americans instantaneously swarm the thread sperging about gay stuff

This cocksucking nation in denial...

Damn he's fine

>THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Your fucking sexuality is challenged by seeing a naked dude who doesn't even have his privates exposed?

>A Leaf not afraid to see naked guys

sounds about right. The fact that ESPN keeps showing naked dudes is extremely gay. I don't get afraid of looking at this shit but not when it litters the site i go to for sports news. If i wanted to see a naked guy i would google it myself, i dont need it thrown at me like this.

That's probably the worst thing about this whole naked magazine edition they have. thats pretty gay shit right there

Does OP also get #triggered at nude marble statues? That has more nudity than this magazine

>>A Leaf not afraid to see naked guys
>americuck portrays this as a bad thing
If you're that scared of seeing a naked man turning you gay, you might be gay

>ESPN
i don't have to explain shit

Apparently faggots have done a good job of getting the morons out there to accept the false notion that they were "born that way." This allows them to sexualize everything (like naked people on the covers of magazines) and expose children to it and the good little faggot enablers come out to accuse anyone who would want to protect children and society in general from filth of being the ones in the wrong.

People should keep their clothes on you pervert.

Do you Americans cover greeks statues when you go to the museum ? Litteraly like the Saudi ?

do you think the SI bikini magazine is trying to make little girls lesbos too?

I'd love to caress his Puerto Rican body while listening to Despacitio.

And I'm straight btw.

>Kids go to a sports website and they see full page spreads of naked adults.
What did he mean by this?

Well duh. That kind of stuff is obscene and goes against our Christian morals.

>American website
>American hours
>American sport
>American magazine

Huh

i bet you wanna fuck spiders

>Bikini issue is A-OK
>body issue is not

Total bullshit, Christians painted and sculpted a fantastic amount of nudity during their golden era.
The fucking Sistine Chapel is full of nude guys.

We actually don't censor nudity in museums, France (Unless it was in Utah or something like that, idk). That other guy was probably being sarcastic.

Bro, this is not gay.

>We actually don't censor nudity in museums
but you censor it everywhere else

yet your culture heavily sexualizes everything, especially young girls...maybe you should stop the official prudishness and let the nips free

you know the ancient greeks played sports in the nude

>Disliking the ESPN body issue after they gave us this kino Aly Raisman shoot in 2015
Homosexuals need to leave Sup Forums
youtu.be/5lvyLWyATmI

HOLY fucking shit.

rather watch javier shoot cum

i still can't believe the cubs have won a title in my lifetime and the knicks haven't

That calf muscle is huge

>Tfw no elite Jew gf

Christ, look at those Quads.