rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt
rateyourmusic.com/~YoonHyun
youtube.com/watch?v=G_OejfaYgqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dead general like R "Y" M

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes/

Sup shan

paid some real life money for a game the other day was an interesting experience, wbu?

anyone have any experience with using the contact form to contact the RYM admins? how long do they take to reply?

game creators shouldnt expect to be paid for there work if they do they should go into a different profession that would actually warannt compesentation i made a game before it doesnt take any time or skill to do you dont see me begging for monies . i plaid threw every game for the sg1000 spare One that i couldnt play because it required a Drawing Tablet perhiphereal that isnt Emulatable yhet , What a gay system i feel bad for old people lol u feel me?

yeah i dont normally bother with ones you have to pay for but it was by thecatamites so i like his games enough to pay $5 for one of them (hes selling it at half the price i paid now lol owned).+ i played your game its nice but can you actually finish it i wasnt sure if i had actually missed one of the art things or if it was a joke that theres one less than the total number

who dat sexy man

with five dollars u could have bought a big mac value meal with five dollars u could have gotten a gift card for a friend family with five dollars u could have gotten 20 courters , WHAT in earth were U thinking!! what is thecatamites gonna do with five dollars you dont know he might buy a game with it continuning the cycle
and thanks you for playing my game i worked super duper mega pooper scooper hard on it , you can beat it it is not a joke i dont joke around and you can finish it but it isnt worth it and you will be disappointed by the ending still better then the ending in nier automata though lol

ok i will think a bit harder next time you've raised some good points there. also i hope you are being honest with me and not trying to make me play your game again and still be one short... i hope you dont think wasting my valuable time is funny......

dang, nobody posts in here anymore... S"A"L needs to keep these alive

why would anyone post their profile in one of these threads?

to make friends

rateyourmusic.com/~languagesound

lmao todestrieb stopped posting here after i called him out

If AntiWarhol Don't Trust You I'm Gon Shoot You

Hello friends I recently finished A backlog.
Now I'm listening to my records.
rateyourmusic.com/list/Herbieguy/the-completed-psychedelic-backlog/

What did you call him out for?

rateyourmusic.com/~HotOpinions

It’s gettin’ to be that time /rym/. What’s your AOTY?

I woul’ve thought you were a meme account with that crazy frog and jason aldean shit but you have so many othet great records in your 5’s

rateyourmusic.com/~snnug
Always accepting new friends, as well as looking for more music recommendations.

Sodr2 Takes This Out, What Happens Next Will Surprise You

Mine. It was Forced Witness before I heard this one.

Haven't posted in here for a while but since the end of the year is coming up I might as well.

rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt
I've only heard 3 EP's and 6 albums from this year, so the pool I'm pulling from is small, but this has grown on me a lot.
Probably my favorite album of theirs.

rateyourmusic.com/~YoonHyun

Call me gay

is /rym/ really dead bros? what can we do to bring the good old days back?

Get sal to return, he was nuts

Man Like Svusk

Pretty good taste senpai.

Good rating system and we agree on a lot of the same things.

Kinda hard to guess what you'll like since your taste is so wide ranging (as is mine) but hopefully you'll like this as much as I do.

Before a million universes by Big Ups.
Post hardcore, a genre I'm not particularly big on, but is quite an exemplary work of the genre.

This is my favorite track.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_OejfaYgqg

Cheers, user. I'm checking out that Big Ups record. It sounds pretty great so far.

Santa Got A Pay Cut But He Still Hustling On Discogs

Santa Knows I'm Naught But Even He Aint See These Trips Coming...

Checked.

Rudolph Got A Raw Deal

oinopa be flexin on her list game

The Legend Of Radiodad

Needs S "A" L and L "Y" J to come back. At least R "S" H and H "G X" R are still here