Why's Sup Forums so averse to "sexy" music...

Why's Sup Forums so averse to "sexy" music? This place barely enjoys any hard rock or that style of RnB or any other genre that's sexy. Why's everything here always muh dark n serious? Like even the poppier artists liked here are serious kinds like Kanye or Beach Boys circa Pet Sounds. If it is sex related like TVU it's always in a muh dark n serious context, too never in a more strong, confident context.

Most people here like Bowie, and the guy's a sexual legend

I know, everything that prevails here is unbearably stern.

We needn't waste time on such hedonistic pleasures, when our limited time as an existing entity requires us to develop the philosophies humanity has blessed us with.

Because we're all depressed virgins
Now fuck off chad

*tips fedora*

I listen to Italo disco for that sexy time.

Like i keep on saying, NEEDS MORE EROTIPOP.

how about a sexy depressed virgin?

I put on Tom Waits Pandora channel for sexy time.

For a time it was good, but I need some new ideas Sup Forums.

No nigger music though, unless it is Prince or Michael Jackson.

Hard rock is the best. People here will come around to it, especially as they have more relationships.

>sexy time

You can't be sexy and a virgin

*child predator

Zeppelin is good but this is their worst album

Isn't rhythm and blues just sex music for niggers?

what about me

>not Coda

Reminder that Grimes is the pinnacle of sexy!

>STOP LISTENING TO MUSIC I DON'T LIKE
Gen X right?

Well you've got the 24/7 Kpop threads which are just thiny-veiled waifu threads... more or less entirely about sex... then there's a large percentage of the board into rap and hip -hop, which may not be "sexy" music in the conventional sense but certainly spends enough time talking about sex.... then you've got all the thirsty betas obsessed with Grimes because she's kind of ugly therefore attainable, that's all about sex too... Sup Forums ain't a sexless board, but if you want to see more threads about sexy music just start them yourself

Sex is a degenerate act and anyone who has sex is disgusting.

You have no idea how good it feels
I can't use words you'd understand to describe it
All you have is people who hate you

t. unsexy virgin