He's right. No matter what they do you scream nigger this and nigger that
Racists

WE

>worthless thugs die
>their skin colour is similar to mine so I'll march for him and say "we"

Damn, respect my friend

>WE PLAY FOOTBALL
>y'all LOL

>boohoo there is no country on this planet where niggers are getting catered to as much as the US but boohoo us niggers amirite

Why are niggers such betas? First we cuck their shit up and let them work FOR FREE and now after they are allowed to run around without chains they still cry.
Weak nigger mentality.

Niggers are saying nigger the most. You ever listened to Radio Los Santos?

THATS THEIR WORD!!!!

ONLY THEY CAN SAY THAT!!!!!

Really makes me think.

lmao fucking beat me to it

Niggers
BTFO

WE DIE
we fine with that

>shit I can't throw a spiral any more
>I better start shilling for this retarded nigger issue that is built on lies and bullshit to protect myself from criticism and give myself a "political reason" for why no GM wants to touch a back-up getting paid tens of millions of dollars

fuck off Colin

>we issue a savage retort
Only from the comfort of our cheeto infused bedrooms in our parents houses behind a keyboard

WUZ

>Mfw SackOrPick will die penniless and unremembered because he disrespected the flag
God damn I love being American

Americucks are just as, if not more brainwashed than north koreans

KANGZ

>leaf

dont make us come over there and nuke you truedeau

>
AND

SHEEEEEIIITTT

Canada has to be one of the worst countries on this planet.

>truedeau
>american education and spelling

>Sup Forums
YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Nah all the reddit immigrants will get bored soon enough

not really. everything phases out. Sup Forums used to be the shitposting central of this website 2010-2012 and Sup Forums before that. your time will pass.

>This shirt is better than any article ever written on Colin Kaepernick.

I completely agree. But only because it's shorter.

wtf i love criminal negros now

YALL WACK
WE SLAY

But he is also white.

Damn... really opened my eyes. I'm going to stop being a racist now and pledge myself to Black Lives Matter.

*raises fist in air*

This

Always cracks me up that he was an Uh-Oh Oreo his entire life, owes his entire societal position to whites, and has absolutely nothing in common with the people he's now trying to identify with, yet as soon as his career goes to shit, here he is pretending to be an activist just to stay relevant.

Not even Sup Forums but he is a complete clown.

Sup Forums is literally Sup Forums of legal age and Reddit

>irrelevant player carrying irrelevant message

Yup, what else is new lads?

Nigger nigger nigger NIGGER

What is the matter, though?

Why does he pretend to be black?

White people don't care when their own get killed because they have no sense of national pride or unity. Most white people don't like being white or conflate all of "Whiteness" with "Americana". Their ancestors were all genocidal murderers so they lack the empathy to care about life. It's why white people have the highest suicide rates.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a left-leaning board and we say NO to racist moonman Sup Forumscunts

This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read and I can't even decided whether it's ironic or not because of the American flag.

What isn't true in this post? Most white people don't care about their race or belittle their own race because they think it's a joke.

They've been indoctrinated over decades to believe that police are always right and everyone who's killed by police deserves it. Most white people saw black people getting brutalized throughout American history and were so distracted by it that they failed to realize the same thing happened to them as well. Especially the poor. As long as you were white and poor it didn't matter how much everyone spit on you. As long as you had a nigger to spit on yourself you could be happy.

Furthermore, America was built on murder. Anyone who was not willing to lie, cheat, or steal never made it in America. I'm sure some white people have goodness in them. But overall they lack the empathy to care about anyone but themselves. Community is lost among whites in America. Individualism and stomping on others is what this nation was founded one, and thus has spread through every generation.

Blacks used to have a sense of community and care for each other during segregation. Then blacks became free and were corrupted by the principles of white America like gun ownership, bad eating habits, and individualism, among others. Look at rappers and athletes. Jay Z has enough money to buy the shitty neighborhood he grew up in, but he won't. Because it's all about me, me , me.

Didn't read all that lmao
But wrong most white people don't care if some dumbass white guy did some shit that got him shot by the police. But for what ever reason black people fail to see this logic and as soon as some gangbanger is killed by anyone other then another gangbanger it's a big deal

shut up snownigger

Based Caep

top lel, Sup Forums is reddit crossposters to the extreme.

Good post