Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsKgltFHIEY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6iRuav9DtE
youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
youtu.be/YthChN1Wq8M
youtube.com/watch?v=WkVsUX-5t0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'll be dead why do you care? Are you gay?

it will tho

we'll have migrated to another planet by then

well be fine

>the state of nu-males
no it wont
youtube.com/watch?v=YsKgltFHIEY

That's nothing
>tfw humanity will continue to exist and evolve for hundreds of millions of years and you will miss out on it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-6iRuav9DtE

imagine technology thousands of years from now desu

Who cares? There will be no culture, no worries, no society as we know it today. The future is going to be nice to live in, but nice is boring.

>no it wont
yes it will you idiot materialist

>The Sun is roughly middle-aged; it has not changed dramatically for more than four billion years, and will remain fairly stable for more than another five billion years

>won't exist in one billion years
Where the fuck do you get that idea retard? It's already existed for 2 or 3

youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

>ywn live long enough to get your own alien sex slave

BONALD DRUMPF WILL KILL US ALL

this but even more ironically

If we don't have space colonies in other galaxies by then we deserve to be wiped out

youtu.be/YthChN1Wq8M

>just good music in general

exactly
150 years ago most people still lit lanterns and lived on farms
15000 years is just mind-boggling, but even more so knowing that it will happen

by then we'll most likely have found a way to exist without our physical forms, just consciousness capable of transversing the universe without spaceships. maybe even transcending the known universe into other dimensions of existence.

I would be more worry of all that's gonna happen before

transhumanist scum

I like to think when we die that we immediately are resurrected by whatever humanity as become aeons from now and they have been recovering all the lost souls from before their transcendence.

kiss my shiny metal discombobulated thought processes

man i'm way more scared about the heat death

in a billion years humans may have escaped the solar system to safety

but in a googol years no one and nothing in the universe can escape the heat death of the universe

You're all idiots. No one will care for any of you when you all die.
/thread

As for me, I will be frozen inside a cryogenic chamber, sent into a new planet far within the outskirts of the Galaxy, and be adopted by gyinutes. (Gyinutes are flowers fused with goo and celestial matter, and contain the same chemicals found in hearts). From there, they will form the throne I sit in for all eternity. My sceptre will write hieroglyphics into the air, and I will use them to transport Selinyigveys to the gyinutes. We will become artists saving the universe one step at a time

No, you and I will be goners.

checked. fuck off blackpilled niggers. why do you think humanity will let Earth die if they have any say in the matter?

checked and keked and secretly also hehed

Good

Glad i'm doing my part to leech off and destroy this world then. Fuck Earth, life is a burden. If i had the balls i'd kill myself, and you should want life to end here too, it's nothing but misery and boredom and never getting anything you really want.

actually really good.

>tfw the universe will run out of the necessary amount of hydrogen to create stars in the next 20 billion years, plunging everything into darkness.

not everyone feels the same as you. stop trying to rationalize your unhealthy resentment. get a grip

youtube.com/watch?v=WkVsUX-5t0E

>tfw western civilization won't exist in 50 years