Roles actors were born to play

Roles actors were born to play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qv0eWN8v_tg
youtu.be/-n0EPit53yE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol good one because she's fat and not pretty.

jk,

I hate this liberal shit too, don't worry

>"Is it fat shaming if you know you're not fat and have zero shame in your game? I don't think so. I am strong and proud of how I live my life and say what I mean and fight for what I believe in and I have a blast doing it with the people I love. Where's the shame? It's not there. It's an illusion," she wrote.

>the fat enough to grow up during the right time of feminism and SJWs that you are one person in the entire world to play Barbie despite your weight

Lucky

>Vagina, vagina, period, feminism, amirite?!

Amy Schumer is shit role model for girls.

People seem to be missing the fact that AmY Schumer isn't playing Barbie, shes playing a resident of Barbie world, who gets kicked out because she doesn't fit in

Should be as successful as a spin off series of Star Trek about a crew of people who hate exploring space

She is literally the human version of Miss Piggy.

Miss piggy is actually funny

>lets make a feminist anti-barbie movie to tell kids how barbie dolls are evil
i bet the toy company loves this

But who is playing Kermie opposite that?

Seeing her pig like face makes me laugh. That old adage about putting lipstick on a pig comes to mind.

If a Muslim fucked her, would that be Haram?

>Roles actors were born to play
She's about as "born to play" that role as pic related

Exactly. She's entirely inappropriate for a children's movie.

most parents are normies.
most normies are sjw.
sounds like a good investment

>most normies are sjw.
lol no
they are a very small minority

Not in the South

really? then why do we keep having angry threads circle-jerking about how trigggered they make us?

>South
>mainstream
>normies
lol no

You're never going to get over this, are you?

Barbie is an American icon. This movie is literally shitting on my culture.

This I unironicly believe agenda pushing propaganda like this is the result of decades of Frankfurt infiltration.

>murican """"culture""""

Kill yourself you faggot.

not an argument

Why is advertise being fat legal and smoking not? They are both shitty and unhealthy life choices.

the "why" is easily answered (PC). how to stop is the real question that needs to be asked

ITT virgins who never watched Amy Schumer's standup. Gal's funny y'all, and if you disagree you need to provide more reason than "shes a she"

>Barbie is an American icon

You ignorant fucking retard.

amy schumer is ugly as fuck

mmm chubster barbie

>mad urocuck detected

Vocal minority and all that jazz

youtu.be/Qv0eWN8v_tg

Sup Forums

We actually give a shit about who's playing a live action version of a toy.

I can't wait for political correctness to die so that chubby girls stop being Marxists who see themselves as the oppressed class. Whether you're a fellow THICCfag or would prefer that they slim down, it contributes to a whole group of self-entitled brats who believe that a woman's emotions having absolute authority over morality in all interactions between men and women is somehow equality.

Fat acceptance is just one more landmine in the field that is our currently terrible sex relations, which is in the toilet almost entirely because of feminism.

The SJWs are losing their seats in politics and their relevance in media, even with rampant fraud in place to make them appear more popular than they actually are. No, normies are not SJWs.

>mfw

>Sup Forums now pretends to care about fucking Barbie dolls so it can be "outraged"

>who see themselves as the oppressed class
>whole group of self-entitled brats
>currently terrible sex relations
That's Sup Forums alright.

Yurocucks are
O B S S E S S E D
with America.

Sad!

But you brought it up. They just reacted.

>she will never play a live action miss piggy
why even live.

Miss Piggy is actually funny.

Does Sup Forums care about Barbie, or does Sup Forums care about the demonization of masculinity in men and femininity in girls, along with the associated authoritarianism and sabotage of men?
>anti-SJWs
>present points attacking a specific problem

>SJWs
>throw insults
>believes that this is the same thing as the points made by the anti-SJWs

As usual.

That's not Dana Brooke.

* Also, "body positive" shit which is designed to police male sexuality and stop doctors from doing their jobs, too. Obviously.

You could have just written "I am autistic and up my own ass" to save time.

Poor widdle you. Awwww.
So oppressed and persecuted.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
No one understands your torment.

I hate this fucking cunt. Her as a role model for children? Are you joking?

>Omg guys my vagina is so sore
>I've fucked so many guys
>I love taking black cocks
>Yeah so I've had so many abortions
>I love Italian cock

Her entire career is literally stuff like that. Her claim to fame was talking about how much of a whore she is.

this semen demon should have been barbie

Thank you for proving my point.

You don't have a point.

Not this thread, I mean you in general. That's why you're sitting in a thread for a Barbie toy trying to prop up your self-esteem by whining in a pretentious manner.

>be Sony
>earn lots of dosh from PS4
>how should we blow all them cash?
>BARBIE
>WITH AMY SCHUMER
>SHIT SHOULD SELL

So fat shaming is baaaaad but fat deceiving isn't a crime?

>projecting

By that same logic, you're here hoping for a circlejerk with your completely made up, unsupported, hypocritical conspiracy of oppression. The odds that you're a liberal arts major or some stupid shit like that are pretty high.

You just got insulted and took it like a wuss.

that is terrible logic because you're the only one ranting like an autist about "muh oppression"

they are literally one of the most loud, manipulative minority groups out there that are the direct cause of why this website went to shit

it won't stop until each and every one of them are either dead or back to being silenced

Those are separate branches of Sony.

Their electronics are top notch, but their movies all suck. All of them.

>still refusing to take responsibility for your own shitposting

The only way to be right in your mind is to listen and believe. It's funny that you probably make fun of religion without realizing that the Marxist mentality that you follow embodies everything that makes religion dangerous. It's arguably even worse, because at least religion doesn't keep devouring itself after it acquires control (unless it's Islam, which creates a group of people who just can't seem to stop killing everything in sight).

There's a reason why Marxist shitholes always turn into killing fields with constant, unending backstabbing.

People who push fat acceptance believe that they're being oppressed on account of things beyond their control, and believe that the solution is to police other people's standards of beauty (AKA create legitimate oppression). So no, not really.

Discussing American culture on an American image board isn't "bringing it up", you retarded cuck.

Kill yourself

Ken will be a fat fuck too, eg Jonah Hill or it will be Idris Elba?

>dude is still ranting at the air
lol

your culture is a toy of a blonde girl?

LMAO this ugly fat bitch should die

>thread is about FA bullshit
>ranting about FA bullshit is ranting at the air

>There is going to be a Sup Forums thread and movement about "boycotting" this Barbie movie because of the casting
>In short implying that they would have gone to see a movie made for little girls about a toy had it not been for this casting

No one is engaging you.

The thing is, they're probably going to hire some male model to play Ken and Ken's good lucks are just going to accentuate how ugly Shumer is.

>fat girl plays a barbie that others barbies dont like in a movie made by the people who make barbies
>this is because of a communist conspiracy to undermine capitalism and not capitalists making money off of gulible females by pandering

Well, she is played by a man.

theres nothing wrong in talking about your sexuality

when guys do it, you're laughing your ass off (I can instantly tell you're the type even though you dont have much luck with women yourself) so why shouldn't women do it as well?

How many fucking threads are we going to have on this?

WE
WUZ
KENZ

We have to pretend we care about a little girl's toy now!

Well, it's what the studio wants.

There are ways to modify faces on real time play actors. Mark my words, this would have more CGI than World of Warcraft, if the producers don't regret sooner.

>Amy Schumer is shit role model for girls
And that's exactly why she got the part.

>he stills thinks that communists dont despise this shit too
kys

They want little girls to see their movie.

IT SHOULDVE BEEN HER

Is it true Xev is pregnant?

Tits aren't big enough.

Jonah Hill for Action Man movie

Denzel would've been a MUCH better Mace Windu. Morgan Freeman comes to mind, too.

I mean it is a role she was born to play though. It's meant to be about how she's rejected from the other barbies because she's overweight and not pretty.

>They want little girls to see their movie.

idk maybe is just me but i dont think little girls like fat women who talk about being whores.

Like my gut feeling is they like pretty ladies that sing amazing songs about letting things go.

I am the only one?

She already has loads of rolls she doesn't need any more

>when guys do it, you're laughing your ass off.

Am amusing you hace an example of a comedian that does this?.

Because women and men are not the same and egalitarianism is wrong.

The idea of a barbie movie is one that deserves not to get off the ground, so I'm glad Schumer's weighing it down.

IS she playing barbir or something? what the fuck happened?

And Sup Forums is right, as usual.

>talk shit
>het btfo
>hurr durr nobody is talking to you
Most pathetic exchange I've read all week.

Jem was the better doll anyway

I prefer soulless Barby

youtu.be/-n0EPit53yE