Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/mythbusters-the-search/mythbusters-the-search-about/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohb5k3_vQcE
theverge.com/2016/9/4/12791546/mythbuster-build-team-netflix-white-rabbit-project
youtube.com/watch?v=vGjqO1-Mb6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kari's in it

Will what be good? It was cancelled years ago.

>Ratings are low, but not that bad
>"Guys, the show is crashing, quick can half the cast and retool it into a modern audience. The first episode will be video game related!"
>Ratings now flatline
>"Well I guess no one likes Mythbusters. Cancel it"

What chimp is in charge of Discovery?

>He doesn't know

I don't, what the fuck is going on? I dropped Mythbusters at light speed without Kari, Grant and Tory. Adam does more interesting shit on Tested anyway.

why would you want kari? she's the only one with no technical background on the team and she ran off all the other females.

prime mythbusters in 2007, 2008, 2009 was so god damn comfy it brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it

The trio worked well and made it enjoyable. Yes I liked the other 2 more for their actual skills.

>46, 41, 46
That's pretty alright

New show with Kari Tori Grant on netflix

Holy shit what, how did I not hear about this? Time to go google this shit. Is it a Netflix original so it'll be available in every country?

sciencechannel.com/tv-shows/mythbusters-the-search/mythbusters-the-search-about/

This doesn't sound good, this is what people are excited for?

I believe so,
youtube.com/watch?v=ohb5k3_vQcE

The thread topic is actually about the build team hosting a spin off show on netflix.

theverge.com/2016/9/4/12791546/mythbuster-build-team-netflix-white-rabbit-project

SHE'S A BRICK

Awesome. No idea how this slipped under my radar this year, I fucking loved Mythbusters.

Netflix was a mistake

I agree, TV just isn't the same without at least 15 minutes of ads per episode. I'm cancelling my subscription tonight.

no

TFW she'll never attempt to scientifically prove that you can't suffocate a human with their ass on your face.

>M-muh commercials!
Consider Adderall.

i hope so

>that hand
Did they just shop Tory's hand onto hers?

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

> in this episode, we test the myth that men ejaculate sooner the less hair is on a vagina
> we've got our test set up: first a controll group with Kari's hairy ginger pussy, then we'll go for a landing strip and finally fully shaven
> and since we're the Mythbusters, we'll one up it and wax her asshole too

>M-muh commercials!
Commit suicide

>that sauna scene where u can see kari is fully shaved

>that sauna scene where u can see kari is fully shaved
what

she was wearing a 1 piece and was laying down as the camera panned ont he side

>Byron

kike alert

you're only making me more damp

Mmmmm....searching.

>The results are in and they're shocking!
>Grant: Control Group A actually reached orgasm on average 2 minutes sooner than Control Group B but Control Group C saw a 1 minute average decrease
>Tori: That's right, it turns out that when Kari's pussy is an unwashed, copper-red forest of unkempt hair and built up pussy pheromones the test subjects react more positively to it than completely shaved.
>*Kari nods in agreement*
>Kari: I usually have a dense layer of public hair blanketing my smelly slit. In college I used to stand outside my dorm and fan my pussy fumes in the hallway to attract potential suitors. The hair let's my pussy juices stew and ferment giving it a robust, aromatic flavor profile that you can taste in your mouth 30 feet away.

I'm surprised Kari still looks good after kids and being her age

Did she have a boy or a girl?

They say boys take away the mothers strength, girls take away their beauty.

i wonder if they ever banged?

Tori is probably enough of a chad to try, but Grant most likely locks himself in his basement to build a better robo-pussy

Grant is gay

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

tory belleci is known to be THE most hung guy in m5 industries, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed byron's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with tory barely able to force it past the knob, and byron moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on torys throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Okay, robo-butt, but my point still stands.

This one?

This is Kari's husband.

If he can get a smart QT gf, why can't you?

.....W-where's his jaw?

Do they always stand in the exact same order? Chinese dude on the far left, Kari in the middle, white dude on the right?

Maybe they should test this myth

how fat are her turds?

Because I won't jerk off sadly in the corner while the buck fucks my wife

>its a Kari wears boots episode

JFC

Please kick me, Kari!

kick where?

how's her black babby?

Only if she's 5'3

He might be the biggest SJW ever but damn that dude can make building things look fun.

>look up her kid
>see this

What a waste of good genes

>tfw there are leaked nude pics of Leslie Jones but not a single nudie pic of Kari

God is a fucking asshole.

When the fuck did Adam become an SJW? I know the TESTED channel on YT had some SJW pandering shit on it like SJW TED talks and whatnot, but when did Adam specifically become one?

I would die trying to confirm it

They do weekly podcasts and they talk fairly often about SJW things.

I mean, he's not full on Tumblr dye his hair SJW, but still pretty SJW.

>user, I gotta pee real bad!
>OK but you gotta eat all these eggs first

youtube.com/watch?v=vGjqO1-Mb6k

I hope that old guy got smote

Tell me about Kyle, why does he bust the myths?

Every time i think love isnt real pics like this tell me otherwise and make me uber depressed.

when will they learn??

i bet Kari bullies him when the cameras arent filming

What did she mean by this?

i bet that old guy had 4mp CCTV or some shit and is prob holding onto those pics

OF COURSHE

what le fuck

how the fuck did her husband do it? bird nose, sleeve tattoos, skinny af

i guess the stereotype of large penis skinny guy is true

post more boots

myth confirmed

Maybe she likes him because he is completely submissive nu-male who does everything she tells him to do?

or maybe he just has a monster cock

dubs tell the truth

>Maybe she likes him because he is completely submissive nu-male who does everything she tells him to do?

but women dont date betas

isnt?

You've thought about this a lot user...

nutbusters

>you will never be able test sexual myths with Kari

>9gag

>in this episode we will test how many kicks can Grant and Tory take to their balls before they vomit and pass out

This has copypasta potential

Post more about her hairy asshole.

What is this?
A Reba reboot where her husband leaves her for an Asian man?
Mite b good

>Reba
She has such a great body.

>tfw no Mythbusters show with only Jamie and the narrator in it

it's like the top gear of science shit

should've said busted before she got pregnant