You have exactly 10 seconds to post the best hip hop album ever

You have exactly 10 seconds to post the best hip hop album ever

Cool, will listen to that now. I also liked Death Grips but never really listened to this album

also=always

late registration

Don't accept any other answers

sup

Unironically this

ironically, this

figuratively this

really though its this

ITT

I'm in love with Ye

metaphysically, this

6, niggas is a lot better
10 (i posted this so yeah)

agreed

>2017
nj retard

No contest

kanye agrees

>Barter 6
>Wolf
>XXX
>Liquid Swords
>Midnight Marauders

10 years from now people will realize this (and GKMC) are the GOAT albums.

post-ironically this

Honestly why would you put time into writing a reply like this? Nobody cares about what scores one anonymous dude on the internet would assign to these albums

what? the thread is not about best 2017 album

GKMC = DAMN. > uu. > TPAB > S.80

this

Only acceptable answers itt

This is the only answer.

And anyone posting a death grips album ITT are pretentious edgelords who overvalue experimentation.

Wrong. TPAB > UU. > GKMC > DAMN > S.80

CLPPNG was better and more replayable
Top 10
Top 3
Top 25
Top 5
Top 200
Top 20

great insightful discussion as always
truly top notch fellas

Flockaveli

That's the wrong ye album (and only his 4th best, although still great)

>applying terms like "wrong" to a subjective art form like music

Ok. TPAB is his best album because it felt like he really found his sound, there's not a single dull moment on that album. It's probably the best conscience hip hop album of all time. And UU is just a continuation of that + untitled 2,5,7,8 are some of his best work. What do you think?

I agree music is subjective.
I assumed it was obvious I was stating my opinion given that only numbskulls believe music is objective.

>Lil Pump has grown up in the era of mass-media and digital communication, making his first full length album “Gucci Gang” not only an insightful window into the current cultural zeitgeist, but also a deeply introspective and cerebral work of art that showcases the pinnacle of contemporary culture. On Gucci Gang, Lil Pump harnesses the age of instantly-gratifying social media, dating sights, and memes, in order to expertly craft a instant classic, deeply representative of the cultural signifiers attributable to modern America. Rapid high-hats, hilariously outlandish lyrics, and repetitive hooks furnish the record in way that seems deeply familiar even to a first-time listener. The seemingly triumphant drug choruses are tinted with an oddly paranoid tone, as Lil Pump battles mental health obstacles and lonely sentimentalities in a way universally relatable to individuals of all races, colors, and sexual orientation (and, thankfully, America’s non-binary community too).The current year has produced (though highly justifiable) political paranoia not often experienced by generations prior, and, on this record, Lil Pump succeeds in offering the country’s downtrodden a brief escape; a garden of trap Eden, surrounded on all sides by bigotry and chaos. The rights words are often hard to muster. Sometimes, simply offering a shoulder to trap on is a good place to start.

> there's not a single dull moment on that album.

Institutionalized, Complexion, You Ain't Gotta Lie

also, For Free is cringeworthy
also also, Alright's hook lets down the rest of the song. it's so weak and lifeless.
also also also, the dialogue at the end of Mortal Man has diminishing returns with each listen

This gets my vote

only ones ill back

>The Best
>one best

Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep
Mos Def and Talib Kweli are Black Star
2pac - All Eyez on Me
Notorious BIG - Ready to Die
Wu Tang - 36 Chambers
Gza - Liquid Swords
Nas - Illmatic
Jay Z - Black Album
Kanye - Yeezus

This is objectively true
That’s a mixtape
>not even best dg projects
Not best Ye but still stop 10
Top 10
Muh experimentation
Top 10
>not even the best rap album made by Jews
Top 10
Top 10
>4th best Kanye album
>not even the best instrumental hip hop album
Being the most experimental doesn’t necessarily make something the best.

This

>4th best kanye album
You read it right.

Yeezus > 808's > TLOP > MBDTF > LR > TCD > Graduation > WTT

>Muh experimentation
holy shit fuck you