/nba/ general

/nba/ general

>You think Ball was trying vs the clippers? lel fucking casuals he was saving it for tonight game against life-long rivals the cuckston memetics.
edition

Games:
Headliner:
Boston Celtics vs Los Angeles Lakers
8:30 pm ET

Other games:
stats.nba.com/schedule/summerleague/#!/?rfr=nba

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/sports/2015/07/nba-stars-terrible-summer-league-debuts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR LAKERS

Hope lonzo redeems himself

lakies vs celties lmao

the cavs really fucked up, they thought GSW couldnt get any more good players added to their already stacked roster. Now they have KD and cavs cant build anymore.

Straight up trade Lonzo for D'Angelo who says no.

Me

>2 more hours until Lonzo gets btfo AGAIN

The Nets

This

it was just nerves kangaroo fucker, now that he's gotten that out of the way he's ready to play like the a real #1 pick should.

Look at tatum, got picked 4th, no pressure to be good, plays well
same for fat boy fultz.

it's lonzo time.

C - Capela
H - Harden
A - Ariza
M - Melo
P - Paul

HOUSTON ROCKETS

lol warriors would have blown them the fuck out even without KD

>Marc J. SpearsVerified account @MarcJSpearsESPN 16s16 seconds ago
More
When asked if Clippers are taking a step back, coach and president Doc Rivers said: "I don't think so. I think we added talent."

Big ballers should never get nervous

Seems to me like he's a timid baller

I cannot wait to (you) your silly comment in 3 hours and enjoy the keks

>Nerves in the summer league

Nigga these are glorified scrimmages. If he has nervs now what's gonna happen when the real action starts?

3-1 lead

I think he's baiting
>says Lonzo was the #1 pick
>says Fat boy Fultz has no pressure

Fultz was picked 1, Lonzo 2

Don't let his calm and coolness fool you, every player get nervous especially when they get compared to Hof greats, to live up to that expectation is hard to do, unless you are lebron level type of player, no one said ball would be the next Jordan but he will be a recognized goat like the glove, or Barkley (except ball will win a ring). Trust me, he's got a taste of what the NBA is like now, and desu if it wasn't for his poor shooting, he did great game 1, now that he's adjusted to the range of the NBA 3, i predict he will shoot 47%-51% from 3 and 50% from the field and thats on top of his average of 5 assists, and 2 steals, 1 block.

IT'S BBB TIME

is John Wall elite?

How was this game so fucking aesthetic with both teams wearing the exact same colors?

miss me yet?

Ball is the real # 1 pick based on talent, fultz was drafted #1 based on need.

>if it wasn't for his poor shooting, he did great in game 1
He got btfo on defense and had only 2 more assists than turnovers. He literally got dunked on.

I'm a Celtics fan but I want to be a Big Baller

who do I cheer for?

listen, my lakers just did what teams have taken 10+ years to do, and that was get rid of a player that just didn't fit well, or didn't get it done. you always hear, "if kings would have got rid of boogie earlier" and when the clippers got rid of cp3, it allowed them to move one. Good thing we didn't take a million years to do it.

D'Aaron Fox

Lonzo a bust

Is Markelle Fultz a Big Baller? Judging solely by his stats he might be, but I mean he heavily statpadded during College on his way to #1 pick, he didn't help his team to win shit

This nigga gettin' trolled.

those d-leaguers are try-hards trying to prove they belong, literally playing for their lives out there, and my lonzo is a rookie fresh off ONE year of college playing against kids. What do you expect? Our Lakers summer squad is full of bigs and forwards, he would have had more assists had we more shooters. that's a problem us in the FO need to figure out.
#KCP2LA

FACTS ABOUT LONZO "AIR" BALL

>TERRIBLE DEFENDER (see: dunked on)
>BAD LEADERSHIP
>BAD SHOT SELECTION
>BAD SHOES
>BAD SHOT STYKE
>LOW BBIQ
>POORLY SPOKEN
>HATES HIS MOTHER
>IS A BUST

Dennis Smith and DeAaron Fox had better point guard games than Lonzo Airball.

Even the Finn looks like a 1st overall pick.

Should the NBA stop players unnecessarily resting? In the comments give some suggestions to help.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Will Memphis make the playoffs next year

DeAaron looks the best so far

>tfw you find a old chewing gum and chew it

It'll be hilarious if Liangelo turns out to be the best Ball brother. All he needs to do is work on his handles, he already has the size. I'm rooting for him since everybody is always down on him

Stay in your lane Embiid. You just got BALL'D.

>he didn't get dunked on faggot, watch the tape
>he has great skills, he was directing traffic OFF
the ball.
>a lot of his shots came at the end of the shot clock, plus he was doubled at the perimeter
>small baller detected
>not bad just had bad depth perception in his first game with a new 3pt line length
>meme
>hasnt watch a lonzo interview
>no
>no

All top 10 picks have played better than Lonzo Bust

No

They are going to fall off in the face of new competition and blow up the team next year. Grit n grind is basically over. Enjoy it while you can

Jamal Crawford signs 2yr$8.9M deal with Wolves

buddy there were d league scrubs last night that scored 20 pts and dunked on lonzo
he cant play defense for shit
i could have probably done a better job and im 6 ft and havnt defended someone playing basketball in over 10 years

even based Ding

Current superstars in the league?

I literally cannot wait until Lonzo gets btfo again
starting in 90 minutes

conley gonna carry them if he doesn't get injured.

inb4 30/10 season from him

curry lebron kd kyrie

yes

Tatum Brown Smart

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, IM DONE WITH OYU

appologize for doubting my nigga De'aaron Fox

lance stephenson maybe dion waiters

>Shart

I'd be shocked if the Wolves didn't win 50+ games next season
#WinnersOfTheOffseason

Starting my career in 2k. What do I max out first? Playing as a point guard

shooting 3

Anyone else starting to drink the Celtics kool aid?

I thought Ainge was a dummy, but he's acquired all these long wing dudes, it's like what the Bucks have been doing.

In his later years at Utah Hayward was handling the ball plenty, they might let IT walk and give Hayward the keys at point guard, and play Tatum and Brown et al in small ball line ups.

>Jamal Crawford
>gets traded
>says he wants to stay in LA
>Signs with minny

lying faggot

>#WinnersOfTheOffseason

Lol

HOUSTON – The Houston Rockets have signed star guard James Harden to a four-year, $228 million contract extension, the richest contract in NBA history.

le door stopper pee pee man gets 57m a year kek

he hasnt signed yet, deal is being 'finalized'

>decide to look up "NBA players that had bad summer leagues" to see where Lonzo Ball stacks up
>most players are late 1sts, second rounders
complex.com/sports/2015/07/nba-stars-terrible-summer-league-debuts/
Lonzo is fucked

Lonzo is garbage
>A distributor without handles who struggles to get by defenders

wait until 2k18 to start a my career. all that work will be for nothing

how come damian lillard is allowed to release rap albums with the word nigga in it left and right?

Wtf I love DLo now

He saw how bad Lonzo was and thought "fuck that"

>Lakers' Brandon Ingram to miss rest of summer league with leg cramps

kek

the lakeys are Philadelphia 2.0

>bad source
>all those guys on that list either have a ring, or are all-stars or highly coveted free agents, and are respected

except g-vasquez, fuck that guy

The wolves got way better than the celtics did. They jump from like 10 to top 4 in the west while Boston is still hovering around the 2-4 range in the east. This isn't even counting how they were much better than their record indicated last year

>Hayward as PG
'lol'

is Lonzo on some Anthony Bennett shit?

lol

>Lonzo a bust
>Ingram already dead
>dlo gone
hold me lelker bros

>when you attend the summer league and watch your replacement play like shit

Other than the Cavs, what 2 teams are better than the Celtics in the East?

i respect you
>4nr
>laker fan
>not warrior bandwagon cuck
based latvia poster

what the fuck is latvia?

inb4 gomeds chimes in

Leafs, Wizards, and Bucks all have a decent shot at taking out boston

they both look high

p sure no team matters in the east outside of
cavs
celtics
wizards
craptors are a choke joke

Wizards are better than the Celtics by far. They were the better team in their playoff series and Celtics only got worse

very punchable face

Lonzo is good

>not warrior bandwagon cuck

>serbia
based Vlade how is it going my man

f-fuck you homie

Yes but all those guys are not the 2nd pick in a deep draft. Watch when 5 years from now all the lelkers cucks say "WHY DIDNT WE DRAFT FOX INSTEAD!" or "Watch us sign Fox/Ntilikina/Smith Jr. and win a ring!"

Ayy

I feel so bad for Zach Lavine. Dude got traded and now his previous team is on a major come up. That's sad.. Welcome to basketball

>lakers getting rid of russell for one of the biggest busts of all time lorenzo ball.

my fucking sides

If he did anything but dunk then maybe he'd still be a wolf.

who cares he's making millions

Wolves are now surely the biggest winners of the offseason