I've seen the Itchy and Scratchy Movie 13 times

I've seen the Itchy and Scratchy Movie 13 times

Who cares?! With no adults around, I RUN this city!

Carry on..

If the huckleberries are TOO tart, I just dust them with confectioner's sugar.

ANDY WILLIAMS?!

Gotta nuke SOMETHING.

Wholesome Muntz memes

I didn't think he was gonna do Moon River, but then bam! Second encore!

Am I the only one who thinks a time skip would do wonders to Simpsons?

If they ended too.

Lisa would still be annoying as heck.

hark to the tale of nelson *swipe* and the boy he loved so dear *swipe* they remained the best of friends for years and years and years

The moose?

Guess who likes you?

I buy the Barney is Nelson's father, especially since it would make an interesting contrast on Bart and Nelson, Homer and Barney being best friends while their songs are enemies.

That would have been a good idea 20 years ago, when they first ran out of ideas, but now it's far too late, there's no talent working on the show anymore.

Have a better version

There have been so many "future" episodes in recent years that they've essentially developed a canonical timeline

When I was a kid I saw Jurassic Park, 8 times in theatres (stupid, I know). Do people still do this? I'd imagine the price of tickets and the frequency upon which movies are released for the home means people aren't seeing things a ridiculous amount of times like they did back in the day.

People probably did it for Avatar, high ticket prices and mutiple viewings is the only way its gross makes any sense

Do they even use Itchy and Scratchy at all in the new episodes? I don't remember them.

Starring Marlon Brando as John Truckasaurus.

:3

Only if they make Lisa a homeless college dropout who prostitutes herself to help pay for her drug and alcohol addiction.