Faggotry

So Ministry just put out a music video so cancerous I wasn't brave enough to watch it called Antifa. What other forms of autism have they created?

they've always been like this tho, did three albums about bush back to back in the 2000's
its just now their music is complete garbage to go along with it.

Nuclear Blast is where metal bands go to die.

Lol.

Somehow Ministry is playing Austin Psych Fest this year.

I'm steering clear of that shit fest.

Yeah heavy metal talking about politics is always red flaggish.

It's not even that.

I love Psalm 69.

I have zero desire to see Ministry in 2018.

is every band apart of nuclear blast bad?

never heard of them but will check em out, thanks OP!

With one or two exceptions: yes

they literally have a song about Sup Forums on their latest album

nuh uh. proof it.

Why does it feel like Ministry has been releasing the same song over and over since "No W"?

When i saw this video i actually didn't realize it was Ministry, thought it was one of those crappy bands from BlankTV

God I never liked them in the first place but this is so embarrassing

I'm sick and tired of ignorant schmuck using the term "Autism" without having any understand of what autism really is. Is the term "Autism" the new "Retarded"? Both are insulting, and it needs to stop!

Every time I think of Ministry I remember this file that's been on TPB forever and the description makes me laugh

I'm a racist neo nazi and I saw ministry with death grips this past fall. Ministry put on an awesome show and even the antifa performance wasn't too cringey. Also they aren't entirely fuck drumpf, they have equal amounts of Hillary hate in their onstage videos

I can't tell if that's a promotion for the band or not.

as someone with a very serious case of self-diagnosed autism, i concur

Get a load of this autistic retard.

What's wrong with being Antifa?