twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same dude

EVERY TIME I SEE YOU FALLING I GET DOWN ON MY KNEES AND PRAY

>Low life
>Technique
>Brotherhood
>Power corruptions & lies
>All these godly albums
Movement is alright, I need to give it another listen, but hell people saying republic sucked but so far it's sounding dope. Regret Is a great track.

Bizzare Love Triangle, both versions greatest songs ever made.

Technique is the patrician choice

Substance is the best thing they ever released tho

i heard a good acoustic version of that which is worth listening to because it really highlights just how melodic the song is and how good the lyrics are for new order's standards

pretty much garbage desu, they were late to the synthpop game and just cashing in on that suicidal fag's death

No

This is correct
New Order has probably had the biggest impact on the structure of popular songs in the recent past, yet no one ever seems to recognize this

Anyone would want to make lighter music after going in such a dark direction as JD did. That's how you go from Closer to Blue Monday in 18 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1c9ErCn7w
found it

*removes Brotherhood from that list*

>removing their best studio album

But I didn't. I removed Brotherhood.

Mate I'll fucking remove you in a second if you don't keep your mouth shut.

What’s their best studio album then?

It has BLT and Way of Life so I couldn't bear to delete it from existence.
It's all about PC&L. Zero tracks you can argue against. Movement is their most under-appreciated.

Music Complete is underrated

Movement is underrated but Brotherhood is certainly better than Low-Life
This is also true. Not in terms of their discography, but relative to the other music that came out the year it was released

I can agree with this. Most of Low-Life is dated by how distinctly mid-'80s and brash the keyboards are.

DUDE MY UNIQUE OPINION IS THAT THEIR BEST ALBUM IS A COMPILATION LMAO

Anthologies count as albums, why shouldn't official compilations?

That wasn't where I was heading with that. I just find it exasperating how, in every New Order thread, some smartass has to point out that they were a singles band and make the same joke about Substance being their "best album". NO's full-lengths are great.

This. Substance is great because it includes tracks that weren't listed on their studio albums, but you'd be absurd to call New Order a singles band. Literally each of their albums has a non-single that slays. The Village, Face Up, Way Of Life, and Dream Attack just to name a few inarguable ones.

Isn't this just Joy Division w/o the singer?

Maybe Movement, but besides that they went in a different direction

Every second counts
When I am with you
I think you are a pig
You should be in the zoo

Bizarre Love Triangle. What an absolut track.
youtube.com/watch?v=TQt5JdZTD9k